Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

psychic sheild ideas

copperhopper

ok so i made up a sheild MYSELF, I call it the psi snacher heres how to make it: 1st you visualize a rubber band forming around you then you program it to expand with a certain gesture (spelling?)like a flick of the wrist or a whistle or a snap and when it expands, it steals some psi energy from a person/opponent and then prings back the energy to you

plzzz comment on this idea and also make up your own kind of sheilds to share

plz plz PLZZZZZZZZZ share your ideas

ITS ALL IN THE PROGRAMING!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by copperhopper

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• copperhopper

• insanemind

• puridalan

• darkbreed

yeah there's many ways to shield oneself.

Your PSI snatcher sounds like a good one, I use different methods myself.

Just be careful so you don't start absorbing negative energies of any "opponent" and make that a part of yourself. =)

Regards,-

-EA

So your stealing, thats wrong. Well with your imagine it hard enough it will come true theory, Im going to start working on the psi atomic bomb. :devil:

So your stealing, thats wrong. Well with your imagine it hard enough it will come true theory, Im going to start working on the psi atomic bomb. :devil:

Already been done. They call it LSD :rofl:

ok so i made up a sheild MYSELF, I call it the psi snacher heres how to make it: 1st you visualize a rubber band forming around you then you program it to expand with a certain gesture (spelling?)like a flick of the wrist or a whistle or a snap and when it expands, it steals some psi energy from a person/opponent and then prings back the energy to you

plzzz comment on this idea and also make up your own kind of sheilds to share

plz plz PLZZZZZZZZZ share your ideas!

To be honest this sounds like something out of a video game or a fantasy movie. And the word opponent means to me that you plan to use such ability as a weapon. Then you use the words make up intresting choice of words.

Edited by insanemind

this sheild is for psychic 'sparing' and what is this psi atomic bomb :hmm:

To be honest this sounds like something out of a video game or a fantasy movie. And the word opponent means to me that you plan to use such ability as a weapon. Then you use the words make up intresting choice of words.

dude if your sparing then your supposed to use this as a 'weapon' :wacko:

and seriosly what is a psi atomic bomb? lol

this sheild is for psychic 'sparing' and what is this psi atomic bomb :hmm:

dude if your sparing then your supposed to use this as a 'weapon' :wacko:

and seriosly what is a psi atomic bomb? lol

So your using this abilites to fight with a friend. I really hope if you ever get in danger you dont try to use this cause it more then likely wont work and youll get hurt. What does a psi atomic bomb sound like?

So your using this abilites to fight with a friend. I really hope if you ever get in danger you dont try to use this cause it more then likely wont work and youll get hurt. What does a psi atomic bomb sound like?

um dude sparing and gun-offs are completly different things sparing is for practice.

and that bomb, is it a joke or what

um dude sparing and gun-offs are completly different things sparing is for practice.

and that bomb, is it a joke or what

Sparing is practice that right, but what is it the practice of fighting and defending. Your right practicing and the real thing is different but that differents is if you get hurt or not.

yeah there's many ways to shield oneself.

Your PSI snatcher sounds like a good one, I use different methods myself.

Just be careful so you don't start absorbing negative energies of any "opponent" and make that a part of yourself. =)

Regards,-

-EA

do you think you could teach me TK/PK?

well theres many sheild you can make, probley with anything, like a sheild that clouds peoples minds, some that block from people sending things at you(psi balls,, readings, ect.)

i would experement on what kind of things you can do.

Creativity is the limit here.

There are limitless ways to shield...here are some that I use

The regular armor

Armor with other attachments like spikes ect

Wafting balls of energy

One I like is the light one, that is like clear plastic like a permable barrier allowing what you want in and other objects to stay out

I've used some people's own shields against them..sometimes a mirroring effect

or making them feel as if seeing a mirror and attacking themselves

Sometimes I just shield best when I do not think about it, overthink a situation and that is when it can become deadly

Sometimes I pair shielding with attack devices on them. So, if someone is trying to attack me not only am I shielded but they've already walked into a trap. 'Vine method' as I like to think of it

Sometimes I feel myself as not there...so they can't attack someone that is not their, having an 'energy absence' can fool others, thus making them leave you alone or not even noticing you

Being unnoticable can be key in some cases

Creativity is the limit here.

There are limitless ways to shield...here are some that I use

The regular armor

Armor with other attachments like spikes ect

Wafting balls of energy

One I like is the light one, that is like clear plastic like a permable barrier allowing what you want in and other objects to stay out

I've used some people's own shields against them..sometimes a mirroring effect

or making them feel as if seeing a mirror and attacking themselves

Sometimes I just shield best when I do not think about it, overthink a situation and that is when it can become deadly

Sometimes I pair shielding with attack devices on them. So, if someone is trying to attack me not only am I shielded but they've already walked into a trap. 'Vine method' as I like to think of it

Sometimes I feel myself as not there...so they can't attack someone that is not their, having an 'energy absence' can fool others, thus making them leave you alone or not even noticing you

Being unnoticable can be key in some cases

thats pretty kewl!