Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost in Walgreens?

Lady Shade

This is NOT my or story. This a friend of mines. This is what she said:

My coworkers & I had closed the store. Shift lead noticed something on the monitor. All of us were in the office at the time, NO ONE else in the store. We replayed the vid. & this is what we seen. We all believe this place is haunted!

IMG_20130517_230002_0.jpg

It's hard to tell what it's in a video from a single frame. All I can is a grey blur within a darker blur and a bunch of questions about everything else in the pic. What is the camera pointing at? What's the white strip across the top of the pic with what looks like strings of numbers or letters? Is that a photo of part of a TV or monitor? What's the blue thin line on the right side of the pic? Does what we are supposed to be seeing happen in other frames of the video? Is it moving or doing anything? What exactly are we supposed to be seeing that would indicate a haunting? Can someone take a photo in daytime from the same location of the camera so we can see what would otherwise be expected to see in that location? Etc. etc.

Seriously, there's just nothing to go on here to even form an opinion.

• Like 2

It looks like some sort of stand.

• Like 1

It's hard to tell what it's in a video from a single frame. All I can is a grey blur within a darker blur and a bunch of questions about everything else in the pic. What is the camera pointing at? What's the white strip across the top of the pic with what looks like strings of numbers or letters? Is that a photo of part of a TV or monitor? What's the blue thin line on the right side of the pic? Does what we are supposed to be seeing happen in other frames of the video? Is it moving or doing anything? What exactly are we supposed to be seeing that would indicate a haunting? Can someone take a photo in daytime from the same location of the camera so we can see what would otherwise be expected to see in that location? Etc. etc.

Seriously, there's just nothing to go on here to even form an opinion.

I could ask her. I only have her as a facebook friend. But i'll leave her ur msg and see if she answers when she gets back on :yes: .

• Like 1

I can't tell what that is. Could be a display stand.

It makes no sense to us because we don't know what the inside of the store looks like ,when its unoccupied .

Or a reflection of a stand.

Or a video of a reflection of a stand.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Honestly, I cannot configure what I am looking at.

I do see a mass.

We could be seeing a reflection.

I'd like to know what exactly the camera is pointing at.

I keep thinking asphalt. I don't think so.

:no:

WTF am i suppose to be looking at? This is a pic of a vid :no: Agree with Jesse on this one.

Would be delighted if you could get the actual vid...something we could attempt to formulate an opinion on. :yes:

Not sure why the entire video would be posted rather than just a single shot. Looks like either a display stand or a table that's blurred. Too many rational explanations.

• Like 1

I see a ninja (head to toe in black and a mask) sitting on the floor behind the check-out counter or make-up counter. The ninja has sort of bag with a tan handle on their lap. You can also see at least one other same tan handle right next to the ninja to your left. It is a ninja sorting bags with tan handles.

They have evolved to deal with video surveillance by blurring themselves.

And yes, as your friend stated, they would think no one was in the store, that is the way of the ninja.

I hope this helps your friend.

Edited by QuiteContrary

For once I can't see anything. Can someone draw an outline?