Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psykeeper's Tarot Readings

psykeeper

A reading a day.

After a successful tarot reading for a stranger for my first time ever on UM, I caught a new wave of faith in my reading ability. I've resolved to do readings more often, even for those online. I'm a busy person, what with school and work, so I will work in doing a reading once a day during my spare time. If you want a reading done, I'd be more than happy to do it for you! :)

Here's how this will work if you request a reading from me:

- The first person of the day to ask will receive a tarot reading in a response by the next day. First come, first serve.

- If you're the lucky winner for the day, the only information I need from you is a word that best describes yourself right now. A word to describe how you feel, or your personality, or what you do for a living/hobby. This helps me narrow down the abstract idea of an online person, and helps me get to the core of your issue. Do not include any other information, seeing how that will make my reading biased.

- I will respond to your post with the reading, and below that will be an illustration of the layout if you want to interpret it for yourself or receive a second opinion.

- If you have any questions, require clarification, or want me to justify something, feel free to ask.

- This part is optional, but I'd like to hear back from you after I give you a reading. I learn from my hits and misses. :)

NOTE: I use the Celtic Cross layout for my tarot readings. Also, about the layout's illustration, it will look weird and make no sense until you look at it in text edit mode. Just click reply to the post in question, and it should be clear.

Edited by psykeeper

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psykeeper

• McKenna

• DrawingPics

• camochick

depressed.

:)

As I promised, here's a reading. :)

You're trying to make a decision about someone, and you're on the fence. You feel this person is restraining you from doing what you want, and because of that, you are leaning towards a negative decision than a positive one. You just want to be stable in your life and pursue your current interest right now, and this person isn't allowing that. I have a feeling this is a good friend or someone you're currently with (like a bf/gf). Your friends think it isn't this person that's holding you back, but the fact that you don't have a concrete goal in life, and that you probably need a role model or someone to look up to in order to get that stability in life that you're looking for. I'd say you will have to make a compromise with your decision, rather than choosing white or black. Find that gray area. I feel that if you don't make this compromise or agreement with yourself or that person, you won't have much luck with the social part of your life for a while in the future.

Tower (upside down)<3> Star(upside down)<10>

| |

| Justice<9>

Magician<5> - (Judgement<1> + Hanged Man (upside down)<2>) - Lovers<6> |

| Hermit(upside down)<8>

| |

Chariot<4> Moon<7>

If you have any questions, require clarification, or want me to justify something, feel free to ask. :)

Spiritual :innocent:

Spiritual :innocent:

Here's your reading. :)

You didn't have very much goals or motivation in life, until recently. Right now, you're filled with many goals and ambitions for your future, and you want to accomplish so many things right now. You're hopeful and raring to go on an adventure. However, people think you are rushing into this "adventure" and not putting much thought into it. You need to slow down, break down, or rather prioritize your goals and ambitions and find the main thing you want to accomplish in the long run. Complete the smaller things on the side over time, and focus on working towards the ultimate goal you want to achieve. I can say for sure that in the future, if you do this, you will meet and know all the right people along the way.

Death (upside down)<3> High Priestess<10>

| |

| Tower<9>

World (upside down)<5> - (Star<1> + Sun<2>) - Devil (upside down)<6> |

| Strength(upside down)<8>

| |

Fool<4> Moon<7>

NOTE: I'm hearing the words, "samaritan", "floral", and "carpenter". That could either mean your goals, or something of significance about the "right people" you'll meet. Remember, feel free to ask if you have any questions. :)

Here's your reading. :)

You didn't have very much goals or motivation in life, until recently. Right now, you're filled with many goals and ambitions for your future, and you want to accomplish so many things right now. You're hopeful and raring to go on an adventure. However, people think you are rushing into this "adventure" and not putting much thought into it. You need to slow down, break down, or rather prioritize your goals and ambitions and find the main thing you want to accomplish in the long run. Complete the smaller things on the side over time, and focus on working towards the ultimate goal you want to achieve. I can say for sure that in the future, if you do this, you will meet and know all the right people along the way.

Death (upside down)<3> High Priestess<10>

| |

| Tower<9>

World (upside down)<5> - (Star<1> + Sun<2>) - Devil (upside down)<6> |

| Strength(upside down)<8>

| |

Fool<4> Moon<7>

NOTE: I'm hearing the words, "samaritan", "floral", and "carpenter". That could either mean your goals, or something of significance about the "right people" you'll meet. Remember, feel free to ask if you have any questions. :)

those words don't ring a bell to me at all. But the reading was right on. I'd love an adventure right now. Now let's see what other words i can think of here. I added you to my friends list here on um.

hurt...please and thank you.

This is kind of short and vague for me, but here's what I got out of it.

You're very confused about a series of bad events that's happened recently, and I can see that you don't have very many people to turn for support. You want to take action, possibly revenge, against whoever's been causing the drama. You were judged on the situation unfairly by others, and you weren't given a chance to prove yourself. Your close friends think you should take a position of power, but not in the form of revenge. Revenge can be more damaging to yourself than it is to the target. I can't say much about this reading, but you should take the high road, learn from it, and choose your friends more carefully in the future. Don't worry, you'll come out of this better and stronger, and your future's looking good. :)

Star<3> Judgement(upside down)<10>

| |

| Justice(upside down)<9>

Empress (upside down)<5> - (Moon<1> + Wheel of Fortune<2>) - Strength<6> |

| Chariot<8>

| |

Devil<4> Temperance<7>

A note to everybody: If you already got a reading from me, and want another one later, you can try again after a few days. This way others get a chance to get a reading from me, and after a few days, my reading for a return client will be less biased.

Question... about different time sones... does that acount as a new day?

That's a very good question! I hadn't thought of that! What constitutes as a "new day" for me is anytime past midnight in the Central Time Zone. (I'm in Oklahoma.) Thanks! :)

Those who posted first in the day will be garunteed a reading. However, for those who posted too late can either try the next day or send me a PM, and I'll do a reading if I have more time availble. PM requests are not garunteed, but worth the try if you REALLY need one. I really am a busy person on weekdays, but weekends (Friday included) is probably the best time for you to send PM requests. Better chances that way. :) Then again, nothing's stopping you from trying your luck and PMing me on the weekdays. :P Edited by psykeeper

Rencarnation. Feel free to do mine tommorrow.

Rencarnation. Feel free to do mine tommorrow.

This reading is kind of mean, but remember. It's the cards. Don't kill the messenger. ^^; It also helps to get more out of me than a casual and brutally honest reading if you ask for a reading after a few days (Maybe anytime after 3 days. I don't know.).

I don't see anything wrong in your life right now, but I can tell you're one to hold secrets for your friends. You're waiting for something to happen, something to give you a push to make things more exciting. Your friends think you're a little bossy, something about your personality changing recently, but they really do like you as a friend. They're willing to compromise with your change of personality. I must warn you though, you need to approach problems and unfortunate events with care. Observe and learn from whatever happens, and consider your opportunities before taking them. Otherwise you'll end up being the adventuring fool that can't go anywhere.

Star (upside down)<3> Fool<10>

| |

| Hierophant<9>

Magician (upside down)<5> - (Tower (upside down)<1> + High Priestess<2>) - Chariot (upside down)<6> |

| Emperor<8>

| |

Wheel of Fortune<4> Justice<7>

This reading is kind of mean, but remember. It's the cards. Don't kill the messenger. ^^; It also helps to get more out of me than a casual and brutally honest reading if you ask for a reading after a few days (Maybe anytime after 3 days. I don't know.).

I don't see anything wrong in your life right now, but I can tell you're one to hold secrets for your friends. You're waiting for something to happen, something to give you a push to make things more exciting. Your friends think you're a little bossy, something about your personality changing recently, but they really do like you as a friend. They're willing to compromise with your change of personality. I must warn you though, you need to approach problems and unfortunate events with care. Observe and learn from whatever happens, and consider your opportunities before taking them. Otherwise you'll end up being the adventuring fool that can't go anywhere.

Star (upside down)<3> Fool<10>

| |

| Hierophant<9>

Magician (upside down)<5> - (Tower (upside down)<1> + High Priestess<2>) - Chariot (upside down)<6> |

| Emperor<8>

| |

Wheel of Fortune<4> Justice<7>

I don't think that's a hit. Unless it's internet friends. Then it might be a hit. I don't know. And farther more what does that have to do with rencarnation? I know your just the messenger. I know it's not your fault. I'm not mad. I guess I should wait 3 days before getting another reading from you. Cuz, maybe that's why it didn't work. So here's what i'll do. I'll wait 3 days and then ask you the same word again. And see what happens. Unless I was like this in one of my past lifes? I don't know?

I don't think that's a hit. Unless it's internet friends. Then it might be a hit. I don't know. And farther more what does that have to do with rencarnation? I know your just the messenger. I know it's not your fault. I'm not mad. I guess I should wait 3 days before getting another reading from you. Cuz, maybe that's why it didn't work. So here's what i'll do. I'll wait 3 days and then ask you the same word again. And see what happens. Unless I was like this in one of my past lifes? I don't know?

Actually, I used the word Spiritual again. Reincarnation didn't seem to work well. It brought up a jumbled message, and was no help. The word needs to describe yourself, not something you want to find out about. I can't use tarot to find out if you were reincarnated or find you your past lives. I only use tarot to resolve internal conflict or something along those lines.

The reason why I use a "word" is to trigger something like an scope onto that person that gives me the word. It gives me much more accuracy, and the readings become more in-depth.

I consider my tarot cards as an emotional or intuitive javelin. I pierce the javelin into your subconscious and things that affects it, and bring you a message from the deepest corner of your mind. Most people usually have the solution to their own problems right in front of them, but need someone else to point it out. I'm the one that points it out to people who come to me asking for help. :) I also use the cards to make a believer out of a nonbeliever. My readings are usually right on the money when a nonbeliever challenges me to a reading.

However I must say I agree with what i said in the end- you need to approach situations and opportunities more carefully, or you will become an adventuring fool that can't go anywhere. And I do agree with what you said. Wait another 3 days or so and try again. :)

I am a boy I am schooling and its in the holidays. I am feeling quite carefree now. I'm a bit of a weirdo.

Edited by AGoodWriter

I am a boy I am schooling and its in the holidays. I am feeling quite carefree now. I'm a bit of a weirdo.

Read the first post. A word, not a sentence. xD I'm gonna go ahead and guess "carefree" is your word?

Sorry. I'm feeling carefree. Ya carefree is the word.

I'm not seeing too much going on in here. You don't really have an issue to work on right now, so it's mostly just a description of who you are.

You're carefree like you said. You do save up your money and earn what you want to buy, but you aren't wise about what you want to buy. I get the impression that you buy things that don't really last long. You do wish you were more decisive and passionate about some things in life. Maybe take on a new hobby? Your friends hold you in high respect and like you for who you are. You also are a very lucky person, and you rely on that luck to get out of tight spots. I must warn you though that you will face a situation soon that you can't get by with just luck. I have a gut feeling it will be something like a car accident. Something physically damaging, but it's not severe. You should be saving up your money in case an event like this happens.

High Priestess (upside down)<3> Strength (upside down)<10>

| |

| Wheel of Fortune<9>

Magician (upside down)<5> - (Temperance<1> + Judgement (upside down)<2>) - Hierophant (upside down)<6> |

| Fool (upside down)<8>

| |

Hanged Man (upside down)<4> Death (upside down)<7>

I'm not seeing too much going on in here. You don't really have an issue to work on right now, so it's mostly just a description of who you are.

You're carefree like you said. You do save up your money and earn what you want to buy, but you aren't wise about what you want to buy. I get the impression that you buy things that don't really last long. You do wish you were more decisive and passionate about some things in life. Maybe take on a new hobby? Your friends hold you in high respect and like you for who you are. You also are a very lucky person, and you rely on that luck to get out of tight spots. I must warn you though that you will face a situation soon that you can't get by with just luck. I have a gut feeling it will be something like a car accident. Something physically damaging, but it's not severe. You should be saving up your money in case an event like this happens.

High Priestess (upside down)<3> Strength (upside down)<10>

| |

| Wheel of Fortune<9>

Magician (upside down)<5> - (Temperance<1> + Judgement (upside down)<2>) - Hierophant (upside down)<6> |

| Fool (upside down)<8>

| |

Hanged Man (upside down)<4> Death (upside down)<7>

Thats quite accruate. But an accident kind of thing as you said would not be as bad as the situation I had in mind as long as its only me involved. I will save more money.

Edited by AGoodWriter