Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alienated Being's Tarot card readings thread

Alienated Being

To ease the stress off of some other psychic/tarot readers here on this forum, I have decided to make a thread devoted entirely to tarot card readings. I am very, very new to this, so please... do not grow impatient with me if I do not reply as quickly as you would prefer. I will take time to answer EVERY LAST QUESTION that you provide, so rest assured, I will get to you at some point.

To read you, I will need...

1.) Your social insurance number..

2.) Your address

3.) Your entire family history....

JOKES!!!

Seriously, though. All I need is your first name. If you do not feel comfortable releasing that personal information on to the forums, I do have a PM box that will gladly receive PMs. I can do it either here on the forums, or through personal messaging. Any way is fine with me. I would just very much appreciate volunteers to aid me in bettering myself with regards to tarot readings.

Thank you, and have an excellent day! :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alienated Being

• Clemmie

• Nadia B.

• catalyst of change

I was reading your post and my finger kept edging towards the banhammer button. Luckily I read your entire post :P

I'll volunteer and PM you my first name. You can post the reading here

Yea, you might want to change that, I almost reported you!!

I'll be your second victim... oh, I mean volunteer!!

PM please.

Seeing as I am 108yrs old my number is 037

2.) Your address

hovel number 7, coastal goat path south, Aberystwyth

Well after the earth cooled down, it was pretty quiet but then along came the dinosaurs.............

Go for it A.B. - my first name is............. (Drum Rolls).........coming to you via PM.

post the results here by all means!

I was reading your post and my finger kept edging towards the banhammer button. Luckily I read your entire post :P

I'll volunteer and PM you my first name. You can post the reading here

All-right, so this reading was done for Daughter of Nine Moons.

For the past, present, and for the future spread I received...

PAST

Ten of Swords

This card represents being down and out, a sense of helplessness. This card suggests that, in your past, you have had various troubles with self confidence and there have been many instances which surround the idea that suggest that you did, indeed, feel helpless. Considering this card represents your PAST, it suggests that this feeling was rather prominent. You may have felt victimized.

PRESENT

The Emperor

The ten of swords leads in to the Emperor card, which symbolizes growth and establishment. You are beginning to feel a sense of who you truly are and what you want from this life. Things are essentially beginning to look up for you. This feeling is either occurring right now, or will begin to occur in the very near future - you are essentially finding yourself at this point in time.

FUTURE

Seven of Cups

As a result of finding what you truly want from this life, many opportunities will be thrown at you. There will be many options to choose from. With your sense of a new found self, you are beginning to realize that possibilities truly are endless, and that anything can truly be accomplished if you set your mind to it.

If this sounds nothing like what you are experiencing, be honest with me. I appreciate constructive criticism. It motivates self improvement. :) Thank you all.

Hi,

I would love a reading too please. I'll pm you my name but I'm happy for you to post the reading on here. Thankyou.

Lol Dot. I was going to do the same thing.

Can I have a Tarot card reading too, please. Will p.m. the necisary info.

Hi Alienated Being,

Thank you for reading me and letting me be first. I have had a very long interest in tarot cards

Generally I am pretty sceptical because of the vagueness of readings. I feel that regardless of what cards are drawn most people will be able to find a parallel between the cards and their life. That being said, I have to admit that you startled me, particularly with the 10 of swords.

Thanks and I will be following your thread.

:)

Lol Dot. I was going to do the same thing.

Can I have a Tarot card reading too, please. Will p.m. the necisary info.

Kizzy :wub:

All-right, so I did a reading for Hatch using the PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE card spreads. The reason I am using such a simple spread is because I am still in the very early stages of my Tarot learnings. It will take a bit more practice before I can get into the CELTIC CROSS spread to provide a more in-depth reading.

PAST

Nine of Swords - inverse

The Nine of Swords inverse represents FEAR, DOUBT, SHAME. In the past it would seem as if you lead a life wherein the feeling of fear, doubt or shame was a rather prominent one. Perhaps it was with regards to a relationship, Hatch? Or perhaps a marriage? Family issues? It seems that this feeling of doubt, shame or fear was a rather prominent one. Please tell me if this means anything to you.

PRESENT

The World

The Nine of Swords inverse leads into THE WORLD. Right now you are feeling very reserved. The feeling of shame, doubt and fear have left you and are now nothing but a figment of your past. You are feeling very ACCOMPLISHED and FULFILLED with regards to the way your life is going at this point in time. You feel that absolutely nothing can take the pleasure and happiness away from you that you are experiencing right now. Life is perfect.

FUTURE

TEN OF CUPS

The World card leads into this card, which represents complete and utter bliss, Hatch. It would seem that your future brings peace, tranquility, joy and fulfillment with regards to family. It would seem that your life is a very promising one in terms of happiness, peace, light, fulfillment, tranquility and love.

Please do tell me if any segment of this reading relates to you in any way. :-) Thank you so much for being a volunteer.

As a NOTE to all users. I am trying to get to all of you, one at a time. I will be on later today to do a few more readings, once my day settles down. Thank you so much for being a part of my thread. It means a lot to me. :-)

All-right, so I did a reading for Hatch using the PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE card spreads. The reason I am using such a simple spread is because I am still in the very early stages of my Tarot learnings. It will take a bit more practice before I can get into the CELTIC CROSS spread to provide a more in-depth reading.

PAST

Nine of Swords - inverse

The Nine of Swords inverse represents FEAR, DOUBT, SHAME. In the past it would seem as if you lead a life wherein the feeling of fear, doubt or shame was a rather prominent one. Perhaps it was with regards to a relationship, Hatch? Or perhaps a marriage? Family issues? It seems that this feeling of doubt, shame or fear was a rather prominent one. Please tell me if this means anything to you.

PRESENT

The World

The Nine of Swords inverse leads into THE WORLD. Right now you are feeling very reserved. The feeling of shame, doubt and fear have left you and are now nothing but a figment of your past. You are feeling very ACCOMPLISHED and FULFILLED with regards to the way your life is going at this point in time. You feel that absolutely nothing can take the pleasure and happiness away from you that you are experiencing right now. Life is perfect.

FUTURE

TEN OF CUPS

The World card leads into this card, which represents complete and utter bliss, Hatch. It would seem that your future brings peace, tranquility, joy and fulfillment with regards to family. It would seem that your life is a very promising one in terms of happiness, peace, light, fulfillment, tranquility and love.

Please do tell me if any segment of this reading relates to you in any way. :-) Thank you so much for being a volunteer.

As a NOTE to all users. I am trying to get to all of you, one at a time. I will be on later today to do a few more readings, once my day settles down. Thank you so much for being a part of my thread. It means a lot to me. :-)

My Past is best left there. It's why I asked for PM but I guess I wasn't clear. I was afraid you would hit on this and you did.

My Present life isn't perfect but compared to my childhood, OH YEA!!

My Future I hope is as good as you say!!!

All in all you did a fine job and I'm pretty impressed. What kind of Tarot cards are you using?

Will you also do one of your past, present, future readings for me? I'd appreciate it.

My Past is best left there. It's why I asked for PM but I guess I wasn't clear. I was afraid you would hit on this and you did.

My Present life isn't perfect but compared to my childhood, OH YEA!!

My Future I hope is as good as you say!!!

All in all you did a fine job and I'm pretty impressed. What kind of Tarot cards are you using?

I am using the Rider-Waite Tarot deck. A perfect staple deck.

I would love one when you get the chance, my name is Katie :)

All-right... here's your Tarot reading.

PAST

THE HIEROPHANT

The Hierophant in the PAST slot indicates a past wherein you were educationally inclined. It would seem that you had quite the interest in education in the past. The hierophant also suggests conformity and religion. Perhaps, in the past, you were also struggling with religious views, and could not identify which path would be the best religious path for you. You were trying to find yourself, religiously speaking.

PRESENT

Knight of Wands

The Hierophant leads into the Knight of Wands, suggesting that you are now passionate about your beliefs. You are adventurous, and bear a very OPEN MIND to everything and anything. You are very, very daring and restless - you essentially fight for what you believe in, and will not allow other people's views have an effect on what you believe. The Knight of Wands can also be interpreted with regards to superficiality. You have a pretty good fashion sense, and enjoy indulging in fashion, according to this card. :P

FUTURE

The High Priestess - inverse

In the future, you will begin to lose a passion in the things that you are currently passionate about. You will not be using your intuition the way that you should, so keep this in mind as you are growing physically, psychologically, and spiritually. You need to remain intuitively strong throughout life.

Please... let me know how accurate these readings are. :) Thank you so much.

All-right... here's your Tarot reading.

PAST

THE HIEROPHANT

The Hierophant in the PAST slot indicates a past wherein you were educationally inclined. It would seem that you had quite the interest in education in the past. The hierophant also suggests conformity and religion. Perhaps, in the past, you were also struggling with religious views, and could not identify which path would be the best religious path for you. You were trying to find yourself, religiously speaking.

PRESENT

Knight of Wands

The Hierophant leads into the Knight of Wands, suggesting that you are now passionate about your beliefs. You are adventurous, and bear a very OPEN MIND to everything and anything. You are very, very daring and restless - you essentially fight for what you believe in, and will not allow other people's views have an effect on what you believe. The Knight of Wands can also be interpreted with regards to superficiality. You have a pretty good fashion sense, and enjoy indulging in fashion, according to this card. :P

FUTURE

The High Priestess - inverse

In the future, you will begin to lose a passion in the things that you are currently passionate about. You will not be using your intuition the way that you should, so keep this in mind as you are growing physically, psychologically, and spiritually. You need to remain intuitively strong throughout life.

Please... let me know how accurate these readings are. :) Thank you so much.

WOW I cannot tell you how dead on the past and present are! Obviously, I don't know about the future (thought it doesn't sound too great :P )

This is the most accurate thing I have gotten on this site, thank you so much!!

My name is Marcus by the way

Seeing as I am 108yrs old my number is 037

2.) Your address

hovel number 7, coastal goat path south, Aberystwyth

Well after the earth cooled down, it was pretty quiet but then along came the dinosaurs.............

Go for it A.B. - my first name is............. (Drum Rolls).........coming to you via PM.

post the results here by all means!

This is your reading. :-)

PAST

TEN OF CUPS

The Ten of Cups indicates a sense of bliss. It would seem that you lived a rather blissful childhood, filled with happiness, peace, joy and comfort. You were a person who enjoyed spending plenty of time with family.

PRESENT

SIX OF WANDS

The Ten of Cups leads into the Six of Wands, which depicts a man sitting on a horse with a crown bearing a seemingly important staff. This seems to indicate that you are a person who takes pride in their current life and has a very good sense of a healthy self esteem. You are content and comfortable with how your life is going at this point in time.

FUTURE

NINE OF WANDS

The Nine of Wands depicts a man standing guard and sense of defense. In the future, you will feel the need to protect something. Maybe it has to do with money? Maybe a marriage, or even a relationship? Perhaps a man/woman will try and step in to your life, which you will need to defend you and/or your relationship/marriage/money against. It is rather vague, I'll admit. But it does indicate a sense of defense. You will definitely be on guard against something in the future.

Let me know how I did. Thank you so much. :)

I would like a reading too please. I will PM you my name.

Can I have a reading please? :) My names Kirsty

Hi,

I'll PM you my name. You can post my reading here.

Thanks!

I did a past, present and future reading for you, and here are the results.

PAST

ACE OF SWORDS

The Ace of Swords represents mental force, perseverance, and a goal. There was something (most likely having to do with finances and work) that you were striving for, something that you wanted to accomplish and that you were working rather heavily towards in the past.

PRESENT

Ace of Pentacles

The Ace of Pentacles depicts a hand originating from a cloud bearing a giant golden pentacle. This, in itself, is symbolic for being given something of merit. You have essentially attained what you were striving for in the past. For some reason, I feel that the Ace of Swords and Ace of Pentacles goes hand-in-hand with regards to something work related. This feeling is overwhelming.

FUTURE

King of Pentacles

The King of Pentacles resembles a sense of contentment. You are content with what you have achieved out of this life, however, that will not stop you from pursuing further goals that you have in mind.

Thank you so much. :)

name='Alienated Being' timestamp='1301150257' post='3836362']

This is your reading. :-)

PAST

TEN OF CUPS

The Ten of Cups indicates a sense of bliss. It would seem that you lived a rather blissful childhood, filled with happiness, peace, joy and comfort. You were a person who enjoyed spending plenty of time with family.

Pretty spot on - Mum and Dad only beat me every other day -

Dad Monday, weds, and fridays, mum teus, thurs, and saturday and took it in turns for sundays! :lol:

we lived in a big town house that had plenty of rooms for all the extended family, there were always uncles aunts and cousins lodging with us.

PRESENT

SIX OF WANDS

The Ten of Cups leads into the Six of Wands, which depicts a man sitting on a horse with a crown bearing a seemingly important staff. This seems to indicate that you are a person who takes pride in their current life and has a very good sense of a healthy self esteem. You are content and comfortable with how your life is going at this point in time.

again on the mark although I am a bit dis-chuffed about my inability to win the euromillions lottery!

FUTURE

NINE OF WANDS

The Nine of Wands depicts a man standing guard and sense of defense. In the future, you will feel the need to protect something. Maybe it has to do with money? Maybe a marriage, or even a relationship? Perhaps a man/woman will try and step in to your life, which you will need to defend you and/or your relationship/marriage/money against. It is rather vague, I'll admit. But it does indicate a sense of defense. You will definitely be on guard against something in the future.

Let me know how I did. Thank you so much. :)

I am ex Ministry of defence and still have contacts/input in certain areas so again I'd say you hit the mark.

Thanks very much for taking the time to do this reading :tu:

Now about those lottery numbers.....

I did a past, present and future reading for you, and here are the results.

PAST

ACE OF SWORDS

The Ace of Swords represents mental force, perseverance, and a goal. There was something (most likely having to do with finances and work) that you were striving for, something that you wanted to accomplish and that you were working rather heavily towards in the past.

PRESENT

Ace of Pentacles

The Ace of Pentacles depicts a hand originating from a cloud bearing a giant golden pentacle. This, in itself, is symbolic for being given something of merit. You have essentially attained what you were striving for in the past. For some reason, I feel that the Ace of Swords and Ace of Pentacles goes hand-in-hand with regards to something work related. This feeling is overwhelming.

FUTURE

King of Pentacles

The King of Pentacles resembles a sense of contentment. You are content with what you have achieved out of this life, however, that will not stop you from pursuing further goals that you have in mind.

Thank you so much. :)

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

Is there any feedback that you'd like to give me with regard to the reading? I appreciate feedback from all of my victims volunteers. :)