Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Build and try to tear it down.

Rick Waid

I need three people only. That will allow me to read them twice. I want to have as many people to try and figure out what I am reading, how the info is coming thru and prove to me and the person I am reading it is a cold read. So we can end this game. Prove to me. Thanks ST

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• ouija ouija

• bmk1245

• J. K.

Read me :st

One down two to go. I have never read you before. Thanks for participating.

OK, I'm game, but I warn you, I never buy anything at the door!

Me, me, me, me... Will you dare?

I think you just missed the train. D:

Ok that is 4, please no more. I will read all of you twice. No comments on any of them until I am done with all of them. Actual I will not post any until I am done with all of them. So the responses will not effect me. This will take time. But it will be worth it. Thanks

:) *full of anticipation*

I do not read like I used to so when I feel fright I will leap. Ribbit

One read per person should be fine. I will read my first victim tonight. And another till I am done. Bla Bla.

Edited by sensitive touch

I'll be following this one, for sure. Good luck, SensitiveTouch.

I will not be doing what I said until I get things straight with my job. My company I work with got bought out and there are major issue happening. Once I get things on track I will do this. Thanks ST

I got my work issues straight so I will start with Ouija Ouija and only read once per person but this will not be a normal read as you put it random thoughts. I will try to read actual thoughts that the person will definitely recognized and I will try to remote view objects that will be connected and I will scan the body and see if any injuries will be shown. And try to tell a story of certain incidents that has happen to the person and if lucky a future thought will come thru. And names I hear should have an impact on the person. This will take awhile so hold on for the ride. And after I have read each person I will post all of it. This way anything said will not effect me and I can move on. But this will be my last challenge for this site. Because I will be moving on to more important things. I do not know how long this will take because I am very busy and sometimes I will not want to think about this. Thanks and I will not comment on any other posts but this one. Thanks ST

I will start with Ouija Ouija and only read once per person but this will not be a normal read as you put it random thoughts. I will try to read actual thoughts that the person will definitely recognized and I will try to remote view objects that will be connected and I will scan the body and see if any injuries will be shown. And try to tell a story of certain incidents that has happen to the person and if lucky a future thought will come thru. And names I hear should have an impact on the person.

You're making quite a claim there ........ I look forward to reading it.

So far this test I am saying I will do is not happening. I tried you twice Ouija Ouija and nothing came to me. But I will not give up. Stress from work stiil in the back of my mind.

To be honest, I think what you're attempting to do is virtually impossible when you don't even have a photo of me ......... wait! I've just remembered there's one in the Rogues Gallery here. I'll just go and find which page it's on for you.

Okay: Community Lounge > Rogues Gallery 2 > p.87 > post # 1302. It's quite a way down the page and it's a very tiny pic. The other way I thought of helping you was if we agreed a time when I could have my mind focussed on you so that you could read it; my mind would be open to you, so to speak.

Edited by ouija ouija

I think you are very funny! But a chancer...

He's trying to prove that he isn't ......

Sometimes a picture makes a big difference. I did a small read and asked myself specific questions. I will post later. I did get a big headache. I did not look at your picture yet.

Actually I am very tired reading you. I would like a special time. I live in Michigan. Anytime after my kids go to bed or early am. Would be fine. I would like to sing a song I heard youve lost that loving feeling. Oh that loving feeling. Youve lost that loving feeling now its gone gone gone wo wo wo.

What time do your kids go to bed? I'm in the UK so I'm 5hrs ahead of you. I wouldn't want to stay up after about 1am my time(8pm your time). Or, what do you call 'early'?

When you go to sleep. Think about me reading you. We will be A ok. Tonight I will do it thank you.

:tu: