Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to awaken psychic powers at will

MajorLazer

Ok so I know I have powers. Ever since I was little strange things have happened. I have had multiple near death experiences and one time I think I actually crossed over and came back, being that I was blasted into a bright white light then quickly jolted back into my body with a thud(my dad has been shot twice in the neck and has also had this experience). I really don't know the names of the powers I have, but I will give a brief description of my experiences(they usually happen unwillingly):

1. I predict things that are gonna happen, mostly all in dreams, and they end up coming true. I also have lucid dreamed a lot(more so often when I was a child, now it rarely happens).

2. I can somehow either predict what someone is thinking/going to say next, or I either push that thought onto them. Example: last Thanksgiving me and some of my not so immediate family were at the dinner table eating. No one said a word, everyone was grubbing. I'm already anxious and nervous around them. I knew someone was gonna talk sooner or later and I knew exactly who it would be. I don't like embarrassment or being in awkward situations so I started thinking "please don't say anything to me, please don't crack a joke on me" and sure enough right after I thought that she looked directly at me and cracked a joke.

3. Ive seen spirits, most in dreams, only like once in real life. I also seen orbs and flashes in my peripheral vision. Also when I take pictures with flash sometimes my eyes glow gold. Ive been to the doc and they said everything was fine. My eyes also change color from dark brown to really light brown almost hazel. Being that I am a dark skinned African American, I don't believe this should happen. even though its cool lol.

4. I can sense bad situations or what people are gonna say/do next. When I really feel my powers working I usually get spasms or slight shakes and chills.

5. My mom and my sister are the only other people I know that have experienced these things. Shes been labeled as schizo, but I don't think its true because how in the heck would she be able to predict things and they come true??? She doesn't know she has gifts. I believe my sister is sometimes used as a Medium. She would blurt out random things that come true or that I know about and she has no idea that I know. I'm the only one that knows. The rest of my family thinks I'm crazy.

I just want to awaken my true potential. Use it for good. Ive always known I had a higher purpose I just don't know what. Can anybody please help?

Hi MajorLazer, a warm welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here. You will have the pleasure of sharing your knowledge and experience with UM members. You will noticed that UM members are as glad to share theirs.

Best of experience!

Very interesting story, glad for you, does it, on occasion, served to help people in particular ways?

• Like 2

Welcome to UM MajorLazer :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads... and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

As to your post itself... Many will tell you psychic powers don't exist at all. Others will tell you that awakening them and using them take quite a bit of practice and dedication. You are unlikely to find anyone that will tell you how to just flip them on like a light switch. Be prepared for a full spectrum of responses.

• Like 2

The rest of my family thinks I'm crazy.

• Like 1

that kinda awesome! but can you give me the lottery numbers please!! just kidding :w00t:

• Like 1

Ok so I know I have powers. Ever since I was little strange things have happened. I have had multiple near death experiences and one time I think I actually crossed over and came back, being that I was blasted into a bright white light then quickly jolted back into my body with a thud(my dad has been shot twice in the neck and has also had this experience). I really don't know the names of the powers I have, but I will give a brief description of my experiences(they usually happen unwillingly):

Sounds like some rather traumatic happenings around you as most kids don't see their father shot twice, especially in the throat.

1. I predict things that are gonna happen, mostly all in dreams, and they end up coming true. I also have lucid dreamed a lot(more so often when I was a child, now it rarely happens).

I predict things are going to happen all the time but I am most certainly not clairvoyant. What are some examples?

2. I can somehow either predict what someone is thinking/going to say next, or I either push that thought onto them. Example: last Thanksgiving me and some of my not so immediate family were at the dinner table eating. No one said a word, everyone was grubbing. I'm already anxious and nervous around them. I knew someone was gonna talk sooner or later and I knew exactly who it would be. I don't like embarrassment or being in awkward situations so I started thinking "please don't say anything to me, please don't crack a joke on me" and sure enough right after I thought that she looked directly at me and cracked a joke.

So everyone is eating and you guessed a person would say something to you and when they do you think this is some kind of paranormal event? It's not, it's called reading the room and maybe you are pretty good at it or maybe you are just average (who knows but you seem easily amazed by mundane events) but it is a perception thing built into all mammals. Your dog knows when you are going for a ride in the car because it is very good at picking up the smallest of clues, clues you may not even be aware you are offering.

3. Ive seen spirits, most in dreams, only like once in real life. I also seen orbs and flashes in my peripheral vision. Also when I take pictures with flash sometimes my eyes glow gold. Ive been to the doc and they said everything was fine. My eyes also change color from dark brown to really light brown almost hazel. Being that I am a dark skinned African American, I don't believe this should happen. even though its cool lol.

This may be a problem. Are you aware that golden glow may be indicative of a serious health issue? Please see the linked article, or the hundreds more just like it, but you need to see a doctor http://www.eyedoctor...eyes_photo.html

4. I can sense bad situations or what people are gonna say/do next. When I really feel my powers working I usually get spasms or slight shakes and chills.

See above.

5. My mom and my sister are the only other people I know that have experienced these things. Shes been labeled as schizo, but I don't think its true because how in the heck would she be able to predict things and they come true??? She doesn't know she has gifts. I believe my sister is sometimes used as a Medium. She would blurt out random things that come true or that I know about and she has no idea that I know. I'm the only one that knows. The rest of my family thinks I'm crazy.

I just want to awaken my true potential. Use it for good. Ive always known I had a higher purpose I just don't know what. Can anybody please help?

Sounds like a wonderful family but seriously, see a doctor about the eye glow thing

Edited by Merc14

I predict things are going to happen all the time but I am most certainly not clairvoyant. What are some examples?

I also dreamed the night my sister lost her virginity and who she lost it too and that he would blurb it around the whole school. and guess what? It happened. I dreamed about the 4 blood moons before I knew anything about them. They happened. Any more questions?

So everyone is eating and you guessed a person would say something to you and when they do you think this is some kind of paranormal event? It's not, it's called reading the room and maybe you are pretty good at it or maybe you are just average (who knows but you seem easily amazed by mundane events) but it is a perception thing built into all mammals. Your dog knows when you are going for a ride in the car because it is very good at picking up the smallest of clues, clues you may not even be aware you are offering.

It's not just that. It's the way she looked at me. As soon as I thought it her head snapped up from her plate in mid bite and she blurted it out. That's what made it so amazing. I'm telling you there was like .5 seconds between the thought and what she said.

I also dreamed the night my sister lost her virginity and who she lost it too and that he would blurb it around the whole school. and guess what? It happened. I dreamed about the 4 blood moons before I knew anything about them. They happened. Any more questions?

It's not just that. It's the way she looked at me. As soon as I thought it her head snapped up from her plate in mid bite and she blurted it out. That's what made it so amazing. I'm telling you there was like .5 seconds between the thought and what she said.

None of what you posted is in any way abnormal or special. What is abnormal is your golden eye shine. Did you go to the link about eye shine? That wasn't a joke and if you are seeing it then you may have a serous health issue. Did you go top the link I posted?

I'm telling you there was like .5 seconds between the thought and what she said.

I`m telling you its called Déjà vu.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome. Science (for the most part) does not believe in the unseen. Things are taught to them from a textbook and classroom. They want to keep it that way. So, my first bit of advice is; keep it quiet. There are things in this world that are made just for you. When you try and explain what is happeninging or your experiences to an outsider, chances are, they won't understand. Second bit of advice is; relax. If you have a gift, it will develop organically. There's no way to rush it along. Try to keep positive thoughts flowing, push away the negative ones.

• Like 1

How in the heck is me thinking a thought, and then someone blurting it out right after? Its not that ive seen it before, its the simple fact that I thought of what that person would say, repeated in my head twice for them not to say it, and then they blurt it out not even a second after. And it wasn't a general thing that anyone could have guessed. Trust me I know. You can't tell me what it is if you haven't experienced it through my eyes.

Hi and welcome. Science (for the most part) does not believe in the unseen. Things are taught to them from a textbook and classroom. They want to keep it that way. So, my first bit of advice is; keep it quiet. There are things in this world that are made just for you. When you try and explain what is happeninging or your experiences to an outsider, chances are, they won't understand. Second bit of advice is; relax. If you have a gift, it will develop organically. There's no way to rush it along. Try to keep positive thoughts flowing, push away the negative ones.

Thank you! Do you mind messaging me?

How in the heck is me thinking a thought, and then someone blurting it out right after? Its not that ive seen it before, its the simple fact that I thought of what that person would say, repeated in my head twice for them not to say it, and then they blurt it out not even a second after. And it wasn't a general thing that anyone could have guessed. Trust me I know. You can't tell me what it is if you haven't experienced it through my eyes.

Thank you! Do you mind messaging me?

Did you read my post? Trust me when I tell you that other people won't understand. It's not for them to 'get'. It's just for you.

How in the heck is me thinking a thought, and then someone blurting it out right after? Its not that ive seen it before,

its the simple fact that I thought of what that person would say, repeated in my head twice for them not to say it,

and then they blurt it out not even a second after. And it wasn't a general thing that anyone could have guessed.

You didnt understood what a Déjà vu is.

Trust me I know.

As you cannot prove yr funny claims, there is no basis to trust you in general. You are story-teller, simply just that.

• Like 1

Although it may seem to you that you predicted the events that unfolded it may be just your mind playing tricks on you. Someone above mentioned deja vu, it may very well be it. I'm not trying to say that you're lying or that you aren't but maybe you're just misguided by the possibility of having cool powers. I know I was when I was a boy, always day dreaming about something magical that should happen to me and such.

But if you do have "powers", I recommend meditation. You can try and find the answers in yourself by exploring your conscience or just provide yourself with some tranquility.

Changing your story already? Wow, that didn't take long. Initially you said:

I knew someone was gonna talk sooner or later and I knew exactly who it would be. I don't like embarrassment or being in awkward situations so I started thinking "please don't say anything to me, please don't crack a joke on me" and sure enough right after I thought that she looked directly at me and cracked a joke.

Now you are saying you knew exactly what they were going to say. You'd think that something that important would've been said in the original post wouldn't you? We've seen it all before, though, so nothing new here.

What happens is that when your "extraordinary capabilities" are challenged as nothing more than normal human intuition you start adding to them. Things like "I knew someone would say something." becomes "I knew what they were going to say". Seriously, nothing in your OP was the least bit out of the ordinary and orbs are dust or other airborne particles illuminated by a camera flash.

I have no doubt your "powers" will become more spectacular as the thread progresses (hell, that has already started) as that is the usual model all these stories follow. I am guessing no doctor so I won't mention it again but unless you mention this peculiar eye shine they won't look for the specific illness it indicates but at least I tried to warn you.

• Like 2

Although it may seem to you that you predicted the events that unfolded it may be just your mind playing tricks on you. Someone above mentioned deja vu, it may very well be it. I'm not trying to say that you're lying or that you aren't but maybe you're just misguided by the possibility of having cool powers. I know I was when I was a boy, always day dreaming about something magical that should happen to me and such.

But if you do have "powers", I recommend meditation. You can try and find the answers in yourself by exploring your conscience or just provide yourself with some tranquility.

Yeaaah I wouldn't go through the process of creating an account just to sit up and create stories and ruin my families name. I'm just saying how could my mind play tricks on me? Say I dream a dream of something, wake up and think about it the next morning, then later on find out it happened that night or the next day. WITHOUT any possibility of me hearing it somewhere else before it actually happened?? Explain that. Ill wait...

Changing your story already? Wow, that didn't take long. Initially you said:

I knew someone was gonna talk sooner or later and I knew exactly who it would be. I don't like embarrassment or being in awkward situations so I started thinking "please don't say anything to me, please don't crack a joke on me" and sure enough right after I thought that she looked directly at me and cracked a joke.

Now you are saying you knew exactly what they were going to say. You'd think that something that important would've been said in the original post wouldn't you? We've seen it all before, though, so nothing new here.

What happens is that when your "extraordinary capabilities" are challenged as nothing more than normal human intuition you start adding to them. Things like "I knew someone would say something." becomes "I knew what they were going to say". Seriously, nothing in your OP was the least bit out of the ordinary and orbs are dust or other airborne particles illuminated by a camera flash.

I have no doubt your "powers" will become more spectacular as the thread progresses (hell, that has already started) as that is the usual model all these stories follow. I am guessing no doctor so I won't mention it again but unless you mention this peculiar eye shine they won't look for the specific illness it indicates but at least I tried to warn you.

From all the posts I was reading everyone seemed to believe. Everyone was helpful. Not once did I see a nonbeliever. So I thought it was a good idea to get some answers on this site. I was wrong.

From all the posts I was reading everyone seemed to believe. Everyone was helpful. Not once did I see a nonbeliever. So I thought it was a good idea to get some answers on this site. I was wrong.

Did you or did you not change your story?

Answers? I gave you an answer but apparently it wasn't what you wanted to hear so now you are upset. I guess what you REALLY wanted was not answers but for people to AGREE with you and tell you that you are special so why didn't you ask for that in the first place?

• Like 3

Did you or did you not change your story?

Answers? I gave you an answer but apparently it wasn't what you wanted to hear so now you are upset. I guess what you REALLY wanted was not answers but for people to AGREE with you and tell you that you are special so why didn't you ask for that in the first place?

No. I knew people would disagree. I just thought it would be more agreeing than disbelief. Are you an Atheist?

No. I knew people would disagree. I just thought it would be more agreeing than disbelief. Are you an Atheist?

In answer to your question I'd say I agnostic more than an atheist but that isn't really relevant to the topic at hand. It isn't healthy, IMHO, to believe you have special powers, especially when they are so easily explained but if you want to hear all the fantastical stories and believe in superpowers that have never been shown to exist then feel free, it's your life. Good luck to you and you really should see a doc about the eye thing.

• Like 1

Yeaaah I wouldn't go through the process of creating an account just to sit up and create stories and ruin my families name. I'm just saying how could my mind play tricks on me? Say I dream a dream of something, wake up and think about it the next morning, then later on find out it happened that night or the next day. WITHOUT any possibility of me hearing it somewhere else before it actually happened?? Explain that. Ill wait...

You never once mentioned your family name so how could you ruin it...

• Like 1

Now that this thread in a ditch, I awakened my ex's mother's psychotic powers once when I accidentally over pruned her crepe myrtle..... :tsu:

• Like 4

Now that this thread in a ditch, I awakened my ex's mother's psychotic powers once when I accidentally over pruned her crepe myrtle..... :tsu:

Haha

Did it chain trigger your ex's as well? :gun:

You think your psychic? That's okay. The confirmation bias will make it so worth it. Just your subconscious filling in the blanks.

About your eyes.

http://www.skintots.com/how-to-change-your-eye-color/how-change-eye-color-naturally-honey-surgery-online/

Read number 1, 2, and 3.

Our brains are hardwired for pattern recognition. So all of this is just subconscious information that your being made consciously aware of. Plus most people ignore their instincts so a lot of supposed psychic intuition is just going by the gut.

• Like 2