Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Actual Waco Explosion Footage

CRYSiiSx2

Two syllable damn.

• Like 1

Two syllable damn.

I feel bad for the guy's daughter, she's freaked out and deaf! Hopefully no permanent hearing damage was done.

• Like 1

I don't suppose it'll be long until the conspiracy theories start rolling in. There will undoubtedly be loads of symbolism, for those who look for such things, in the location of this, I have no doubt.

Just shows how explosive that stuff is. No wonder it's so popular for home made bombs.

I don't suppose it'll be long until the conspiracy theories start rolling in. There will undoubtedly be loads of symbolism, for those who look for such things, in the location of this, I have no doubt.

I'm willing to accept 2 major explosions as coincidence and they aren't related, but if any more happen in the next few days or weeks it'll start seeming like there's an actual group working behind the scenes here.

• Like 1

I'm willing to accept 2 major explosions as coincidence and they aren't related, but if any more happen in the next few days or weeks it'll start seeming like there's an actual group working behind the scenes here.

2 major explosions? Whatever can this have remotely have had to do with Boston, assuming that's what you mean. You can see here how very explosive fertiliser is, which is why, as I said, it's so popular in home made Bombs.

• Like 1

I wonder if this guy even connected the dots that he was watching a fire...at a FERTILIZER plant? I'm glad they survived. He came close to getting himself a Darwin award, apparently.

• Like 3

They're saying quite a few emergency workers and police,are missing . Toxic gas is all over the place too. Residents are being advised to stay indoors.

• Like 1

i heard on news that there is many human casualites .. i hope it was wrong

2 major explosions? Whatever can this have remotely have had to do with Boston, assuming that's what you mean. You can see here how very explosive fertiliser is, which is why, as I said, it's so popular in home made Bombs.

we will have to see how this pans out....

apparently the scene IS being treated as a crime scene (although this doesn't mean that it WILL turn out to be a crime, a policeman said)

It might just be an 'accident'.....but from a terrorists point of view....they might think, why mess about with small amounts of fertilizer in a small bomb,

when you can just blow up a fertilizer plant and have a big big 'bomb'.....??

• Like 1

Let’s have some heart for the Texans too. Near Waco (April 19, 1993).

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Waco_Siege

Explosion at fertilizer plants on April 18, 2013.

Twenty years minus one day difference between the two.

Janet Reno, 1993 DOJ, Harvard Law, across the river from Boston.

My speculations are not that far off so far. The Boston Explosions could well have something to do with Harvard.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Janet_Reno

——

Keep reading.

http://en.wikipedia....ma_City_bombing

The Oklahoma City bombing was a domestic terrorist bomb attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995.

Boy o Boy! Hold your breath. This is not over.

Edited by regeneratia

Just look at the events on this date and dates within days of today. Conspiracies happen and NOT by the theorists. People, not me, got pretty bent out of shape about Waco.

Here is to hoping that the FBI is hyperalert to more events as the present days roll past.

Edited by regeneratia

Let’s have some heart for the Texans too. Near Waco (April 19, 1993).

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Waco_Siege

Explosion at fertilizer plants on April 18, 2013.

Twenty years minus one day difference between the two.

Janet Reno, 1993 DOJ, Harvard Law, across the river from Boston.

My speculations are not that far off so far. The Boston Explosions could well have something to do with Harvard.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Janet_Reno

——

Keep reading.

http://en.wikipedia....ma_City_bombing

The Oklahoma City bombing was a domestic terrorist bomb attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995.

Boy o Boy! Hold your breath. This is not over.

I'm afraid i still don't understand a word of it.

I'm afraid i still don't understand a word of it.

It requires a bit of thought on your part.

It requires a bit of thought on your part.

.Which is always the way with all these devious theories, isn't it. it's always "think for yourself, sheeple", people never take the time to explain what exactly they are trying to say. Perhaps rather than "boy o boy! Hold on to your hats, people", you might wish to elaborate a little?

Yes, I am quite positive, Colon-el, that that is indeed what you are wanting everyone to think. So have at it.

I do not elaborate for people called Colon-el. You will simply have to engage your thinking cap, if you have one.

I have no patience whatsoever with people who need me to paint a picture for them, because they choose NOT to make an effort to assess the situation for themselves.

If you cannot quest to find the answer for yourself, and constantly need someone to find it for you, what good is it to have a brain at all?

Edited by regeneratia

No, sorry, lost me again. Are you going to say "sheeple" some time soon?

• Like 1

Well, (1): why would the Govt. choose to blow up a fertiliser factory? Just because it's in or near Waco, and it's something to do with the Illiminati's fiendish numerology?, and (2): it was already on fire before the explosion happened. So did the Govt. start the fire first, and then fire the Missile?

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh
  • Like 1

Anyone seen this yet?

[media=]

[/media]

If the editor of that video is asking about the sound, it is the gusting of the wind in the microphone. It was extremely windy at the time.