Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How can I perfect lucid dreaming?

xXlucid-dreamXx

I used to be able to control my lucid dreams quite well. When I felt the dream fading out, I was quickly able to keep it going. Does anyone have any tips and tricks on how to keep a lucid dream going and becoming more lucid while dreaming? Also, is it possible to induce an out-of-body experience during a lucid dream? If so, how can I do this?

I used to be able to control my lucid dreams quite well. When I felt the dream fading out, I was quickly able to keep it going. Does anyone have any tips and tricks on how to keep a lucid dream going and becoming more lucid while dreaming? Also, is it possible to induce an out-of-body experience during a lucid dream? If so, how can I do this?

The trick is to keep focused on something and keep moveing. When your mind relaxes again is when you will loose the dream.

Many people think OOBEs are simple lucid dreaming, other don't and see a seperation. Haveing several OOBEs a week at the moment and plenty of lucid dreams. I can tell you they are different. I have tried several times to induce OOBEs during dreaming, but there seems to be a block for me, but I have heard other say they can.

Edited by White Crane Feather

Hi,

I would think it easier to induce an OOBE when awake. Doing it that way until it is perfected then give it a go during a lucid dream.

John

I was going through Digg and found this article that says Apple Juice Increases the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain.

Anyways acetylcholine is supposed to give you vivid dreams so Im gonna try it tonight and see what happens.

So try to drink concentrated apple juice or cider.

• 2 weeks later...

some can do it through sleep maybe because consciousness is easier to flow for the individual !! all be ,believe it a dream but i know the difference myself !!

• Like 1