Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Having a hard time to astral project!

dream astral obe meditation

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,618 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

View Postkannin, on 02 August 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

so can some one post the esiest method then? i want to ap not lucid dream anymore please just an esy method on how to clear your mind for ap
Have you looked at the  pinned thread. My tutorial is the second post.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#32    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:14 PM

link please

#33    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,618 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

http://www.unexplain...pic=219629&st=0

;)

Edited by White Crane Feather, 02 August 2013 - 08:22 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#34    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:48 AM

View Postkannin, on 02 August 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

so can some one post the esiest method then? i want to ap not lucid dream anymore please just an esy method on how to clear your mind for ap

The easiest way is finding the one that works for you.  What I suggest is trying them all, and figuring out which one you resonate with the most.  Then dedicate yourself to practice it.

I will also suggest paying close attention to White Crane Feather's method in the link he gave you.  Not necessarily the method, but all of the other things he mentions.  Writing in a journal, connecting with nature, etc.  On the surface, they seem insignificant, but are very important.

Best of luck!

#35    stephaniesc1

stephaniesc1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 27 July 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

AP is very hard to achieve. I would suggest trying Lucid Dreaming, and then use dream recall. Sometimes it is best to gain conscious awareness within the dream and know that you are dreaming before trying to AP. Because AP can often be mistaken as a dream.

For example a couple of nights ago i became aware that i was dreaming. I am not sure if it would qualify as a lucid dream because i was not controlling the dream. However during the dream it was like my mind became aware that i was dreaming and my minds eye was watching the dream take place. And by watching the dream i mean completely realizing that the events were being played out on my eyelids. It was almost like a movie being played on them.

Great advice. I agree that lucid dreaming mastery is basically a foundation for entering the world of AP through my experiences these past years. I've found that lucid dreaming has really helped with my various spirituality endeavours and energy focusing.

Couple days ago, for instance, I had an unbelievable lucid dream.

It was kind of unreal-feeling actually, because in my mind I realized that I was in reality still sleeping in my room even while I was hovering over the air at a few million miles an hour. Though I suppose it required a lot of practice to get to this ability, I definitely think that it was worth the effort.

When I intially experimented with lucid dreaming I took a crack at many free Internet "books" I found while skimming Wikipedia. In spite of this, after attempting these approaches for over three months I continued to have no dominance over my nightmares.

I conclude that the key that they were missing was the effective breakdown that I got when I bought a professional lucid dreaming course with very exceptional reviews, the Lucid Dreaming Fast Track - http://www.reviewspa...ng-fast-track/.

Nowadays with my experiences in lucidity I really find that my focus of my internal energy is very consistent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users