Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 18 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2282 replies to this topic

#1786    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:50 PM

Anyways, even if Sakari succeeds in inviting evil spirits into his home and subsequently converted, what then?

So he has jumped ship but is he himself going to be able to verify, document, and prove his experiences to be true?

Or is he going to find himself all alone in his spiritual struggles with the only people to turn to are believers and a ministry?

But as I stated before, no one has succeeded in this before and why would Sakari be any different?

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1787    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 12 November 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

Anyways, even if Sakari succeeds in inviting evil spirits into his home and subsequently converted, what then?

So he has jumped ship but is he himself going to be able to verify, document, and prove his experiences to be true?

Or is he going to find himself all alone in his spiritual struggles with the only people to turn to are believers and a ministry?

But as I stated before, no one has succeeded in this before and why would Sakari be any different?

Ambush,

I had all ready explained how I would document it, and who I would go to if I needed help.

I assure you, I would be asking for help here also,( or at the least, detailing the help I am getting ) and eating crow if it happened.

The discussions we have been having lately have been gone over to many times, and it is beating a dead horse.

I do not know who else has tried, nor do I care. I said I would, and will try myself.

I am asking you to drop it now, and let this sit, if any other suggestions come in, we can discuss that please.

Anything else, please feel free to discuss it in a PM with me, we have gone off track enough.....

I am in hopes this can stay civil, Saru all ready warned people about the discussion. ( not this last reply, but past and future ). I would hate to see this be closed because of one or two people, that would not be fair at all.

Thank You,

Rob ( Sakari )

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1788    oneWITHself

oneWITHself

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

ignorance is a bliss eh! :w00t:

Dearly hope with ur energy u dont attract so much negativity .... it would be one tremendous experience and a pain in the ars too !  u have some level of belief since u are in these forums lol becareful what u manifest :unsure2:

#1789    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,992 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:06 AM

View PostSakari, on 12 November 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

Very true, I am not looking into astral travel, or dream state " demons " or " ghosts ". I believe we went over this, and  I had made a seperate thread for that exact thing.

Fishing is not the issue ( although more important then this ), my work and sleep are. You also know why, it had to do with staying up all night, or doing things at a designated time. That would mean missing work, etc.

All in all, above example is not something people claim as their experiences, or ways to " summon " as a majority.

I understand what you're after but I think speaking with angels for example during dreams is considered a more traditional method. Perhaps not so much now days though. I dont know much of the bible but I know they spoke with angels during dreams(or at least they thought they were).

I found this article just then from a quick google search which is kinda interesting.

http://www.dailymail...ied-angels.html

So I think many would create the angel experience from just expecting to see one(I tend to think this for obe too but I'm not sure yet)but its the infomation from the experience/angel that might mean the angel is actually a separate being. So its a matter of trying to get info you couldnt possible know(like future events for example)while speaking with them. I went lucid last night and while I was going obe(I was rolling) I thought about calling for one but the thought woke me up(and then the bloody neighbor did lol). So I'm going to try while obe because I know it works during lucid dreams.

Anyway I dont think I need to say anymore. If you get time, then try from dreamtime and experiment from there.

Edited by Kazahel, 13 November 2012 - 06:08 AM.

#1790    No-thingBornPassion

No-thingBornPassion

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

• (Christian) Gnosticism also has the Holy Spirit, Christ(os), Jesus, LOVE...and God.

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

View PostAshenPhoenix, on 22 October 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

Have you thought that there might be things in your home that repell what you're trying to attract?  Such as perhaps sage, incense, crystals, windchimes, ect....
Hello thread,

I have some crystal and mineral spheres that apparently protect people from negativity and evil spells. Here are some photos:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you find them fascinating, PM me. Just sharing.

Peace.

https://www.youtube....ix3pVUX86yBWWzS  (playlist )    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008232820397

According to Gnosticism, Christ came to world to give us a way out; so, why is Gnosticism so secretive and elitist when it comes to salvation??
My Lord is not a judge but a loving Divine Being. Love is our natural state, and it also demands us to grow up. Our conscience tells us when we are not in that state of love.

#1791    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

Oh, I want some of those, just cuz they're pretty!

#1792    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 27 November 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

Oh, I want some of those, just cuz they're pretty!
i much prefer them in a natural state to polished the way they are though.

#1793    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 12 November 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

how do you know that no one has succeeded in this before?

#1794    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

View PostJGirl, on 28 November 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

how do you know that no one has succeeded in this before?

True, but for someone to succeed in providing indisputable evidence for the world forum tho?

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1795    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 28 November 2012 - 10:21 PM, said:

True, but for someone to succeed in providing indisputable evidence for the world forum tho?
the world forum? as much as i like this place, it is just a site on the internet. hardly a 'forum of reference for the world' lol
i think sakari is looking for answers just like anyone else. i don't think he has to automatically believe in what he's looking into in order to perform the things others tell him are sure to bring on demons.
i think he's been very open about it, and taken a lot of crap over it, but in the end is still willing to try anything within reason.
just because no one is recorded as having indisputable evidence doesn't mean that someone can't investigate it

#1796    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,065 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

Hey Sakari... Whilst wandering around, I came across a site and thought of you... It's instructions on how to make a cursed or charmed object... I know it's not really spirits, but you usually seem up to taking a whack at cursed stuff too :)

http://www.occultfor...hp?f=29&t=33689

#1797    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostJGirl, on 29 November 2012 - 06:19 PM, said:

the world forum? as much as i like this place, it is just a site on the internet. hardly a 'forum of reference for the world' lol
i think sakari is looking for answers just like anyone else. i don't think he has to automatically believe in what he's looking into in order to perform the things others tell him are sure to bring on demons.
i think he's been very open about it, and taken a lot of crap over it, but in the end is still willing to try anything within reason.
just because no one is recorded as having indisputable evidence doesn't mean that someone can't investigate it

When I said world forum I was talking not about a forum on the internet... I was speaking about international recognition and world reknown.

But yes, the spirit world is full of deceptions in order to (mis)lead people into falsehoods and lies. I truly believe Sakari is not achieving anything with this thread. Moot point.

Edited by Ambush Bug, 29 November 2012 - 08:12 PM.

#1798    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

View PostJGirl, on 29 November 2012 - 06:19 PM, said:

:tu:

View Postrashore, on 29 November 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

Hey Sakari... Whilst wandering around, I came across a site and thought of you... It's instructions on how to make a cursed or charmed object... I know it's not really spirits, but you usually seem up to taking a whack at cursed stuff too :)

http://www.occultfor...hp?f=29&t=33689

Thanks, I will take a look at it.

I think my salmon fishing pole is cursed, been the least productive year ever....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1799    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,862 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:54 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 29 November 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

But yes, the spirit world is full of deceptions in order to (mis)lead people into falsehoods and lies.

Speculation. You should qualify that sentence with "I believe the spirit world...."

I truly believe Sakari is not achieving anything with this thread. Moot point.

I think that he has achieved quite a bit with this thread. In over 120 pages and almost 2 years, not ONE person has been able to provide a way to conjure up an evil spirit or demon that works.

+1000 internests to you, Sakari.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 05 December 2012 - 04:54 AM.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#1800    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,992 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 05 December 2012 - 04:54 AM, said:

I think that he has achieved quite a bit with this thread. In over 120 pages and almost 2 years, not ONE person has been able to provide a way to conjure up an evil spirit or demon that works.

That's not entirely true. I've said a few times now that I believe this can be done while in dreaming states(lucid dreaming/astral travelling etc). And I have given a very simple technique on how. Simply use your voice to vibrate a name while in a lucid dream.

Here is a quick quote taken from wiki. http://en.wikipedia....ki/Astral_plane

"It is the world of the planetary spheres, crossed by the soul in its astral body on the way to being born and after death, and generally said to be populated by angels, spirits or other immaterial beings  
*snip
According to occult teachings the astral plane can be visited consciously through astral projection, meditation and mantra, near death experience, lucid dreaming, or other means."

So imo if you wish to really communicate then its best to be in what is considered the right place.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users