Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quantum entanglement and telepathy

Saru

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mentalcase

• xxdarkstar79

• rakovsky

• Zalmoxis

I love the way he is able to take a usually boring topic and put some flair into it!

edit to add; boring to some! :geek:

Edited by Mentalcase

The brain is more powerful then we know. Is he not untangling the theory of quantum entanglement......

Edited by xxdarkstar79

• 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/16/2012 at 6:03 AM, Saru said:

Quantum entanglement and telepathy

2.jpg

Click here to watch video - 01:06s

Some have proposed using quantum entanglement as a form of telepathy, but is there an easier way ?

Good video.
i agree with his explanation that if we want to perform telepathy, that radio waves are better than quantum entanglement.
What is more in question is whether telepathy is even possible without artificial modern tools that would force it to happen like radio waves.

The issue is not only telepathy, but a range of phenomena that is sometimes claimed like synchronicity and precognition.
And the reason quantum entanglement could be relevant to that is that some researchers have proposed the idea that quantum entanglement operates not only simultaneously but also can operate retrocausally.

Here is one example:

Retrocausality Could Send Particles’ Information Back to the Future

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/physics/retrocausality-could-send-information-back-to-the-future/

And then the question becomes: If retrocausal information transfer is a real phenomenon in nature, does this provide a basis for the possibility that prophecy could also work successfully? I asked about the reliability of prophecy and the scientific principles and studies about its possibility on my thread here:

On 9/9/2016 at 1:35 PM, Zalmoxis said:

Telepathy is not quantum in function, it is electrical and works in waves and energy transfer.

At what frequency and amplitude...?  Citation?