Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Stargate Reality

stargate

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#91    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:27 PM

ok so you have.. dream traveled to it.. so you should be able to pin point it on a map.. and show the different search groups where it will be..

#92    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,684 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 16 May 2013 - 04:30 PM, said:

So you've been to Atlantis?

View Postorbhunterx, on 16 May 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

Yes, I have been there.

Posted Image

#93    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

View Postorbhunterx, on 15 May 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

The following vid was part of a Stargate episode, within an episode, called Wormhole Extreme.

Even though it was done in a tongue in cheek approach for entertainment, I think of it more like an intelligence test ala "Hello folks! Here's the real deal. Do you get it?"

But this is in a long line of "spoof" episodes of Stargate. This is what made it entertaining, like 1969 and the "War with Canada". If there was any "reality" behind Stargate, and believe me I wish there was, nothing would be known, and certainly not in the form of a TV show to, presumably, soften people up for the moment of "truth"

#94    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,774 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 17 May 2013 - 03:04 AM, said:

What you said reminds me of some of Tesla notes I read years ago. He was theorizing almost what could appear as a teleportation like vehicle that actually moved so fast through time and space in the way that you mention.  It's been a while since I read it and I won't do it justice but his concept was that people could generate some sort of magnetic or plasma field "bubble" which would surround a inert vehicle that actually does NOT move with the earth's movement in space. So if you were in this bubble you could travel great distances in space or on earth in a very small period of time by bubble inertia. Not exactly a worm hole as we think of it but the same kind of effect in travelling great distances in an instance. He believed it could be done but was perplexed about how to control where it went after stopping the production of the "bubble" field. He was such a mad genius, it's hard to tell where his speculations and his proven experimentation ended in his notes.  Gives you a different perspective to think about if nothing else.

Even if such a device were possible, it does not overcome the problem of which way to go to find the Earth.  For example, you travel 1 year into the past, In that time the Earth has moved more than 6 trillion miles.  What direction do you go to find a planet at that distance?

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#95    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,774 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Postorbhunterx, on 17 May 2013 - 08:12 AM, said:

To clarify, the genetic time travel experience I had occurred twice, when I was awake and not under any influence other than having been attending a class on that, then later that evening when I opened myself up in meditation to experience it. Far from years going to or from the past, it felt like I was on a roller coaster ride, racing backward through my own DNA helix. I had an unusual confrontation though needed confrontation with my earlier self. I was aware of moving far into the past, to about 11,500 years BCE, and knew I was in Atlantis, in the Atlantic Ocean. My ancestor had a crystalline thought amplifier in their/my hand, that looked like a Caduceus of Hermes/Thoth. The result was the device fell to the floor and shattered to bits, something that I knew at the time had to happen. What I can draw from that is that I was operating in some higher state of consciousness, since I had instant knowing.

The above narrative was not a dream. Traveling backwards through genetic code has also, though rarely, been reported by others. Perhaps it's related to Remote Viewing, though how it works is still a mystery to me.

The Malachim symbols that were downloaded into me did happen in a lucid dream state. It was not a fabrication of my mind, since I recently heard of this in Convoluted Universe, where someone else related a similar story. I also spoke to a third person who related it happening, prior to me ever posting or telling others of it. You can believe what I'm saying or not. To me, there is some sort of communication with a form of higher intelligence who uses multi-layered symbols to pass on knowledge.

We have a term for the experience when you were awake.  It's called day dreaming.

You seem to believe in past lives but even if reincarnation/past lives was real, you would not be able to follow your genetic code to a past life.  The genetic code varies widely from person to person.  http://news.national...n-genetics.html  Even if you could travel your genetic code to the past you could only go as far back as your own birth since the genetic code of the people in the past would be different and not yours.

Since you would not be able to travel that way it could quite possibly have been a dream or hallucination concocted by your own mind.

Also as there is a Malachim alphabet your mind may have used that information when creating the dream.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#96    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,137 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

View Postorbhunterx, on 15 May 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

Oh, and The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, The Atlantean. A good read on it and other things.

And don't forget 'The Ruby Slippers Or Oz.'

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#97    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:10 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 17 May 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

Even if such a device were possible, it does not overcome the problem of which way to go to find the Earth.  For example, you travel 1 year into the past, In that time the Earth has moved more than 6 trillion miles.  What direction do you go to find a planet at that distance?

Exactly!  I think the idea of it could be a possibility and is very interesting to think about but there's no way we have that kind of technology. Tesla was most perplexed with how to control an experiment to move only from one point of the earth to another in the "bubble" and even that lead too far to assure a return, so you wouldn't even know if an experiment was a success.

#98    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• "Only the liberation of the natural capacity for love in human beings can master their sadistic destructiveness."
    - Wilhelm Reich

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:28 AM

http://www.disclose...._of_Aramu_Muru/

Edited by orbhunterx, 18 May 2013 - 07:34 AM.

#99    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,114 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

ok so I guess you dont know exactly where atlantis is..

what a shame..

#100    Capt. P. Lilandra

Capt. P. Lilandra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:58 AM

View PostHazzard, on 15 May 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

All peer reviewed Im sure?

The issue with things being peer reviewed is that is is done by the mainstreem anything that is out of the norm is often disregarded.

#101    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,324 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:09 AM

View PostCapt. P. Lilandra, on 29 May 2013 - 08:58 AM, said:

The issue with things being peer reviewed is that is is done by the mainstreem anything that is out of the norm is often disregarded.
welcome to UM, but please leave the cop-out answers at the door.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#102    Capt. P. Lilandra

Capt. P. Lilandra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 29 May 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

welcome to UM, but please leave the cop-out answers at the door.

First off thank you for the welcome, and as for the "cop-out answers" i am not giving a cop-out answer i am mearly pointing out a fact, it is well known that the mainstreem do have a history of disregarding a theory that is radically different from the norm i freely admit this is not always the case but it has happened and will continue to.
I am not suporting any claims made here nor am I calling BS on them, each person has what they feel is the truth and some are correct others are not but what you view as truth does not make anothers view invallid.

#103    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,324 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

I've found that people desperate to defend their chosen delusions (irony here being I'm as deluded as anyone, being Catholic) will scream "orthodox scientists are conspiring against the truth!"

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#104    Capt. P. Lilandra

Capt. P. Lilandra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 29 May 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

I've found that people desperate to defend their chosen delusions (irony here being I'm as deluded as anyone, being Catholic) will scream "orthodox scientists are conspiring against the truth!"
everyone has a right to belive what they will and speak out about it (dispite what my situation would sujest)

#105    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:21 PM

View PostCapt. P. Lilandra, on 29 May 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

everyone has a right to belive what they will and speak out about it (dispite what my situation would sujest)

True,... But when a person claim something (like ET visitation) a fact you can expect those skeptical of the claim to react.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Also tagged with stargate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users