Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Could the continents be part of Atlantis"

Jimmy G

Think about it people God created the earth in seven days and then put adam on the earth from the dust of the earth because Adam means (red Dirt) and then god created eve, but anyways if adam and eve were the first humans on earth when did the dinosaurs come into play, because you can't have humans then dinosaurs and then back to humans again. So this could only mean that humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time period, and during the time of the dinosaurs the earth had one giant continent which later in time separated and became seven continents. If there was one big continent at one time and the humans and dinosaurs were living at the same time period this could only mean that the giant continent could possibly be at one time the continent of Atlantis, because if you think about it after the continent split and became seven continents the climate changed also, and i heard somewhere that Alaska once had a tropical climate and so did the continent of Atlantis. So the seven continents could once been the continent of Atlantis.

Inconclusion I believe that the scientists around the world who are looking for the the lost continent of Atlantis under water is looking in the wrong spot, and the whole time everybody could be walking on part of the continent and doesn't realize it because of the climates and environments changed

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley-Star*Child

• aquatus1

• Frosty

• Jimmy G

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it people God created the earth in seven days and then put adam  on the earth from the dust of the earth because Adam means (red Dirt) and then god created eve,

That's the christian way to look at it. You should take into account that even some christians do not believe in the story of Adam and Eve as depicted in the bible.

but anyways if adam and eve were the first humans on earth when did the dinosaurs come into play, because you can't have humans then dinosaurs and then back to humans again. So this could only mean that humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time period, and during the time of the dinosaurs the earth had one giant continent which later in time separated and became seven continents.

No, dinosaurs lived during the Mesasoic Age nearly 68-248 million years ago.

If there was one big continent at one time and the humans and dinosaurs were living at the same time period this could only mean that the giant continent could possibly be at one time the continent of Atlantis, because if you think about it after the continent split and became seven continents the climate changed also, and i heard somewhere that Alaska once had a tropical climate and so did the continent of Atlantis. So the seven continents  could once been the continent of Atlantis.

No, Pangea (which you are refering to) most likely broke apart and settled where it is now millions of years before man every roamed the earth. Atlantis, by the way, was a fictional location in a fictional story by Plato over 2000 years ago. I would be more willing to say 5 continents as Europe and Asia, at least to me, appear to be the same though the notion is given that one is inhabbited by whites and the other by non-whites, that is why we call them separate (and the steppe?), and Antartica appears to be a sheet of ice though I suppose there is some form of land lying beneath the ice sheets.

Inconclusion I believe that the scientists around the world who are looking for the the lost continent of Atlantis under water is looking in the wrong spot, and the whole time everybody could be walking on part of the continent and doesn't realize it because of the climates and environments changed

No, like I said Atlantis doesn't exist, and many scientist are aware that the continents which exist today were more than likely one combined glob of land, millions and millions of years ago. And they do know very well about climate change.

Atlantis was the place where the Nephilim were sent by the angels. That's why they had that technology, and yes, why it 'sunk', by way of flood. Where is now, remains a mystery whistling2.gif

As far as the dinosaurs go, they were the 'giants' (the offspring of angels and humans, talked about in Enoch, before Noah, so yes, they co-existed. Read my post about 'Dinosaurs in the Bible'). There were THREE kinds of 'hybrids' from these angels, keep in mind. Again, they were the reason for the flood.

Ashley, please show me in the bible (or Enoch) where it even mentions Atlantis!

I just told you. The Nephilim, being the sons of angels had knowledge never before know to man, they were later sent to a place on their own. That place, was altantis.

This place could very well have been the same place where dinosaurs lived 40 million (by scientific terms, but still proves they existed after the rest) years AFTER the dinosaurs on the rest of the world went extinct. whistling2.gif Such a place, having survived a flood, and being 'sunk' would have lost any evidence anyway, so don't bother looking, you won't find anything.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child