Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Test Your Physic Ability

Sho_Sho

Hi, Something my friends and I use to do, we would send each other pictures of people and of situations and we would have to try and guess who they were and what the major circumstances are of the person or thing we are looking at. We would do this to try to test out skills or strengthen them.

Only the person posting the picture had the info, unless....you were skilled enough to use your abilities to evaluate.

If anyone would like to try this I will post a pic and you can try to guess who she is and what her "circumstances" are

post-69880-1206561852_thumb.jpg

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sho_Sho

• AngelOfMusic

• DfizzleShizzle

• galaxee

It's a mugshot of Granny Goodness after Batman thwarted her plot to rob a bank by sending the employees home made cookies with high-explosives baked into the dough, which she would have used to blow open the vault while incapacitating the staff at the same time.

Standing next to her are her henchmen, looking ashamed of themselves.

It's a mugshot of Granny Goodness after Batman thwarted her plot to rob a bank by sending the employees home made cookies with high-explosives baked into the dough, which she would have used to blow open the vault while incapacitating the staff at the same time.

Standing next to her are her henchmen, looking ashamed of themselves.

Not even Close :wacko:

Hi, Something my friends and I use to do, we would send each other pictures of people and of situations and we would have to try and guess who they were and what the major circumstances are of the person or thing we are looking at. We would do this to try to test out skills or strengthen them.

Only the person posting the picture had the info, unless....you were skilled enough to use your abilities to evaluate.

If anyone would like to try this I will post a pic and you can try to guess who she is and what her "circumstances" are

Seems to me that she had a stroke....

Seems to me that she had a stroke....

No, I could see how you would think that tho, Her face does look a little like she did, I will wait for a few posts and let everyone test their talents before posting who she is and what the circumstances are.

I think she was involved in a crime of some sort? Maybe a mollestation case or something of the like?

I see murderous intent in those eyes...theyre cold and calculating. Mugshot of a murderer?

Margaret(?)

She's sad? Like she regrets doing something, and she can't take it back or make amends, but she doesn't like to admit that she feels that way (did anyone else see the picture kind of moving, her eyes shifting and looking at the floor?)

Best Wishes, AoM xx

P.S. Margaret was a random guess, its a cliche name for an older woman.

*edit*She's also quite a proud woman, like she could take it from anyone and she would be like, yeah, whatever.*edit*

Edited by AngelOfMusic

Yea, if it's not the mollestation, then she killed her husband...And Margret seems to fit, but yea, it sounds like a clishe for an older women...

kinda looks like a betty-

i agree- she looks like she killed her husband after years of abuse...

Lol, it's wierd how names just fit people...Like, theres this girl at our school, her names Sara, but I call her Torrie cas she looks like a Torrie...It's wierd how certain names follow people though...

She looks to me like the canteen lady who didn't want to get her I.D photo taken.

And I think her friends call her Maggy.

She looks like a janet or a joan too me lol .

ermm I'd say at a guess . Awful thing to say but seeing it was the first thing that popped in my mind. I'm going to say this lady is sick . maybe cancer something like that. serious illness .

SS

Edited by SS79

Do you know how long ago this picture was taken? If it was quite a while ago has she gained weight?

Just a question...

And i also thought at some point cancer, as she looked sad, but the feeling of regret was stronger, but that could also intertwine in that she is too ill to make amends for the wrongs she has done.

Best Wishes, AoM xx

I'm thinking that she lived in a suburban neighborhood and after drinking a little too much shook one of her grandchildren a little too hard and accidentally killed them. She lives her time in prison in sad regret. I don't know, telepathy is not an ability that I claim to have at all, so I would be amazed if I was even close.

by the way, if any of these answers are right or close, will you be posting some of the information?

She probably lost one of her kid or someone very close. She probably had a hard life and not many ppl supported her. I;ll go with the name Debra.

Hopefully I made a good guess!

Edited by vikstar

Her husband is away somewhere, she is close to a grandchild or daughter.

That's my guess.

well my first thought was that she is a parent/family member of yours, perhaps a bit unhealthy, spends a lot of time on some old reclining chair in a cluttered room. And she probably looks a lot happier when people come around for dinner.

Well that wasn't much of a guess, but it's all that came to my mind when i saw the photo.

This is Judith, my neighbor, she just got arrested for smoking pot in her car after dropping off her husband at work. She had a friend with her at the time and her name was Margaret. Poor ladies they were just reminiscing about their younger years when they had to sneak to get high. What has the world come to???? :rolleyes:

MMMmmmm by the way I had to go bail her out!!!

Edited by galaxee

ohhhhhhhh Boy!!! As I was starring at the picture she smiled a murky kind of smile and did I see her wink!!!

This is Judith, my neighbor, she just got arrested for smoking pot in her car after dropping off her husband at work. She had a friend with her at the time and her name was Margaret. Poor ladies they were just reminiscing about their younger years when they had to sneak to get high. What has the world come to???? :rolleyes:

Ummm, Not this lady!

Ummm, Not this lady!

Some of you were really close! If anyone else would like to Post another picture I would like to try. Its fun to get a few going at once. :D

Here is the backgrounds

Women on Death Row - Blanche Moore

North Carolina Department of Correction

•Date of Birth - 2/17/1933

•Date of Offense - 10/7/1986

•Age at Time of Offense - 56

•Prior Prison Record - None

•Location of Crime - Alamance County, North Carolina

•Co-defendants - None

•Race and Gender of Victim - White male

Crime Committed: In 1989, police began investigating Moore after her second husband, Rev. Dwight Moore, became ill with suspicious symptoms. A doctor ordered toxic testing and determined his illness was from arsenic poisoning. He somehow survived the ingestion of large amount of poison over a week’s time.

The police became suspicious of Moore, and asked that the bodies of Moore's former boyfriend, Raymond Reid, and James N. Taylor, her first husband, who died 1973, be exhumed. It was determined that both men died of arsenic poisoning. Moore's father, P.D. Kiser, also died of symptoms similar to those that occur with arsenic poisoning.

Moore was convicted for the murder of her boyfriend, Raymond Reid and received the death penalty.

Speculators say Moore killed the men in her life because of a deep seeded hate of her alcoholic father that forced her into prostitution to help pay the family bills.

Source: North Carolina Department of Correction