Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings, Anybody?

Miss Shadows

I'm far from psychic as of the moment, but I am very interested in giving general readings to anyone who's willing to give it a go. I don't need anything, not a picture or name, age, or gender. And I do not use tarot cards or anything of the like, as I believe solely in the power of the mind.

My only warning is that I very well may not be completely on at all times, so if I'm inaccurate, I apologize, but please be patient and honest nonetheless.

I'd like to thank you all in advance for your time and understanding, and I'd like to thank a particular person for encouraging me to start this thread. So let's see where it goes, and without further ado...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Shadows

• Celestinestar

• AZTom

• Goodnite

Hello LMM. I like the name. If you like you could start with me. Just tell me what you need. Thanks.

Hello LMM. I like the name. If you like you could start with me. Just tell me what you need. Thanks.

No info necessary my friend, though the winning lotto numbers would be nice ;) I would like to first thank you for having the time and open mindedness to try this. So let's see...ooh, I can tell you're going to be a difficult one.

The first thing I get is actually from your lion picture. I sense that you have a brave heart, though perhaps you doubt that at times. If you don't mind me saying so, I do feel some great fear in your life, perhaps related to an experience with a person not too long ago. I'd place it within 1.5-3 years previously. Along with this experience I also feel regret and a confusion of a sort, and I feel as though it's left you missing someone terribly.

Another thing I get is that you've also lost a particular female in your life; a good friend at least. I feel like she was a very bright person, and for some reason I get the image of her hair (blond) blowing in the wind, as though she's driving in a car. I'm guessing she liked to drive a lot, and I also get a pair of brown print sunglasses associated with her. For some reason the name Allie comes to mind.

If you don't mind me saying, I feel as though you've also hurt someone in particular in your life. Another female, perhaps about your same age, or a year or two younger. This one has darker hair, and I get another A name, as in Amanda or Anna. I feel a lot of tension between you two at some point, but you still had lots of love for her. The big rift came when you said something in particular, that she took to the heart, and has never completely recovered from. Perhaps something about a man involved in her personal life.

Also, I get the image of a bluish stuffed animal, and a baby boy is holding it. I believe he has or will have some health complication sadly, but he is still a very happy boy, and he's much like his grandfather.

Finally, I have the sense that you yourself are in a rush to do something. Perhaps it getting out of somewhere, or getting a new job. Whatever the case, patience does usually pay off, yet there is a difference between that and hesitation.

I'd like to know how I did if you don't mind telling me. My apologies if some, or even all of that was off, but I do appreciate you allowing me the practice :)

I'd like a reading.

Nibs

I'm far from psychic as of the moment, but I am very interested in giving general readings to anyone who's willing to give it a go. I don't need anything, not a picture or name, age, or gender. And I do not use tarot cards or anything of the like, as I believe solely in the power of the mind.

My only warning is that I very well may not be completely on at all times, so if I'm inaccurate, I apologize, but please be patient and honest nonetheless.

I'd like to thank you all in advance for your time and understanding, and I'd like to thank a particular person for encouraging me to start this thread. So let's see where it goes, and without further ado...

I'll take a reading. Thank you.

I'd like a reading.

Nibs

Hmm, for you I sense a lot of hurt. You lost someone in particular, someone who was young, and you feel that it was unfair that they went. If you don't mind me also saying so, I feel as though you're having a hard time with someone else in your life currently. I hear arguing and feel lots of tension and uncertainty on both sides, and I feel a lack of successful communication.

Another thing I get is a young boy in a highchair. There's something all over his face, and it looks like jelly, and he has a spoon in his hand. For some reason I also see him as wearing a striped shirt. I feel as though he is considered to possibly have some behavior problem, but of course I could be wrong, and anyway it is in my view that people over label these days.

I sense an unpleasant older male figure who was once in your life, who was perhaps abusive, or at least very unkind, and with him I associate a white truck. I also get the feeling of a brother, with only a year or twos age difference. For some reason I sense the he likes animals, because I can envision him as a veterinarian, yet I can also see him as being something authoritative, like a policeman.

I'm guessing that there will be a young girl coming into your life sometime soon, perhaps within the next year. For some reason when I think of her, I hear coughing.

As for you, I get that you are a book worm, and that you are good with your hands in the way that perhaps you like to sew or quilt. You've got a kind heart, however you can also be tough when the need comes around.

Thanks! :) I'll address your post -

Hmm, for you I sense a lot of hurt. You lost someone in particular, someone who was young, and you feel that it was unfair that they went. If you don't mind me also saying so, I feel as though you're having a hard time with someone else in your life currently. I hear arguing and feel lots of tension and uncertainty on both sides, and I feel a lack of successful communication.

I haven't lost anyone who was young. No tension in my home or really anywhere. :) Things are actually quite good.

Another thing I get is a young boy in a highchair. There's something all over his face, and it looks like jelly, and he has a spoon in his hand. For some reason I also see him as wearing a striped shirt. I feel as though he is considered to possibly have some behavior problem, but of course I could be wrong, and anyway it is in my view that people over label these days.

My youngest child is 22. None of my kids were real behavior problems (outside the norm). My oldest is a problem today but he's 30.

I sense an unpleasant older male figure who was once in your life, who was perhaps abusive, or at least very unkind, and with him I associate a white truck. I also get the feeling of a brother, with only a year or twos age difference. For some reason I sense the he likes animals, because I can envision him as a veterinarian, yet I can also see him as being something authoritative, like a policeman.

Nope, none of this rings a bell.

I'm guessing that there will be a young girl coming into your life sometime soon, perhaps within the next year. For some reason when I think of her, I hear coughing.

I guess we will have to check back in a year.

As for you, I get that you are a book worm, and that you are good with your hands in the way that perhaps you like to sew or quilt. You've got a kind heart, however you can also be tough when the need comes around.

This fits parts of me. :)

Nibs

I'm up for a reading if you wouldn't mind.

I'll take a reading. Thank you.

Hmm, I hope this isn't too personal, but the first thing I get is an abusive male figure, either an uncle or a father, and I smell smoke associated with this person. Another thing I get is the idea of a brightly colored car, something like red or orange, and I believe a past love interest drove it. I also get the name Ronnie associated with you, and what comes to mind with that name is slicked back hair for some reason. I sense you can be an animal person, but you didn't have many pets when you were younger, and I even get the feeling of a pet related tragedy when you were younger, perhaps somewhere between 7 and 12 or 13 years of age. You've had difficult times in the past, but you've always found ways to cope with them, either through reading or working or poetry or some other means. I don't believe you know how to play any instrument, though perhaps you learned a little bit about the piano at some point in your life. Another thing I sense is actually a very positive male figure in your life, who taught you some important things and tended to be very supportive.

I get the feeling you're teetering on the edge of making a decision, perhaps about starting something new, as in moving or starting a new job, or perhaps both. You might feel as though you've just lost someone who up to this point has been supportive of you, but perhaps he/she is just not sure how to express their support for the current matter. I see a woman crying. She's blond, and has red lipstick on, and is wearing some kind of ring, and I think some piece of jewelry that her mother gave to her. Does any of this sound familiar?

Don't take it to heart when people don't answer back or give feed back, they get busy or forget that they posted. Some people are naturally hard to read too or require black and white proof, which is really, REALLY hard to come up with. The reading you gave me in PM as I requested was dead on so you have lots of talent, it just needs a little fine tuning and I'm pretty sure this time next year, I'll be asking you for advise!!

Keep up the good work Sweet heart!!

Hatch.

I'm down for a reading, if you don't mind. :)

I'm up for a reading if you wouldn't mind.

Hmm ok. The first impression I get is dogs, yet somehow I'm not so sure you've always been much of an animal person. I see a little sister, with long, straight brown hair, which has something brightly colored in it, like beads or something like that. For some reason what comes to mind is her at that point having the aspiration of someday being a type of medical professional.

I sense hardships between your parents, and you often turned to a particular stuffed animal for comfort, perhaps a rabbit. As you got older however, you turned to a few close people, but one in particular, a female with long dark hair, but she got it cut short at some point. For some reason I associate her with cars.

Another, more recent image I get is a very peaceful one of ducks on a pond/lake. However, in this scene it feels as if that peace is about to be disrupted by something. Perhaps that's symbolic.

I sense financial troubles, and that you've been regretting something lately, perhaps a missed chance, and perhaps something you said as a younger person. Also, I get a sense of weariness. Something in your life, or perhaps someone is wearing you out, and you're trying to find a way to change that in a sense.

I'm guessing you're part Native American as well, even if only by a little. For you I see two animals: a snake and a bear.

Lastly, I feel as if though you're trying to change something about yourself. Perhaps this is what's wearing you out, maybe you're tired of living a certain way.

Well thank you for the patience and practice :P I hope it was beneficial in some way.

Hi there, dear!

I'd be up for a reading if you don't mind :]

Have a good day! Hope all is well!

--gabbagabba

I'd be up for a reading, why not!!!

Hmm ok. The first impression I get is dogs, yet somehow I'm not so sure you've always been much of an animal person. I see a little sister, with long, straight brown hair, which has something brightly colored in it, like beads or something like that. For some reason what comes to mind is her at that point having the aspiration of someday being a type of medical professional.

I sense hardships between your parents, and you often turned to a particular stuffed animal for comfort, perhaps a rabbit. As you got older however, you turned to a few close people, but one in particular, a female with long dark hair, but she got it cut short at some point. For some reason I associate her with cars.

Another, more recent image I get is a very peaceful one of ducks on a pond/lake. However, in this scene it feels as if that peace is about to be disrupted by something. Perhaps that's symbolic.

I sense financial troubles, and that you've been regretting something lately, perhaps a missed chance, and perhaps something you said as a younger person. Also, I get a sense of weariness. Something in your life, or perhaps someone is wearing you out, and you're trying to find a way to change that in a sense.

I'm guessing you're part Native American as well, even if only by a little. For you I see two animals: a snake and a bear.

Lastly, I feel as if though you're trying to change something about yourself. Perhaps this is what's wearing you out, maybe you're tired of living a certain way.

Well thank you for the patience and practice :P I hope it was beneficial in some way.

Thanks for the reading. Thought I'd give you some feedback on it.

I've never had a dog. I wouldn't say I hate dogs but I certainly don't like them - I'm more of a cat person. I do like animals but not to any extreme extent.

My only sister is older than me and is a teacher. She's never wanted to be a doctor. She has blonde hair.

My parents did go through a rough patch about 12 years ago but things seem to have been fine since then. I did have a rabbit teddy as a kid but it wasn't one of my favourites so I doubt I would have used it for comfort. As I got older my parents had patched things up so I didn't need to turn to anyone else - I can't think of anyone like you described.

Not sure about the ducks on the pond.

I'm not really having money troubles at the moment. I've got enough to get by at least. I'm sure there must have been something I said when I was younger that I later regretted but I can't think of anything specific.

In terms of weariness pretty much everything and everyone is getting on my nerves at the moment. Not sure why. I'm thinking about moving house and/or job currently.

I'm definitely not part native American. I don't have any family outside of England.

Hmm, I hope this isn't too personal, but the first thing I get is an abusive male figure, either an uncle or a father, and I smell smoke associated with this person. Another thing I get is the idea of a brightly colored car, something like red or orange, and I believe a past love interest drove it. I also get the name Ronnie associated with you, and what comes to mind with that name is slicked back hair for some reason.

None of this fits.

I sense you can be an animal person,

I do like animals, cats.

but you didn't have many pets when you were younger, and I even get the feeling of a pet related tragedy when you were younger, perhaps somewhere between 7 and 12 or 13 years of age. You've had difficult times in the past, but you've always found ways to cope with them, either through reading or working or poetry or some other means

I do wrote poetry. .

I don't believe you know how to play any instrument, though perhaps you learned a little bit about the piano at some point in your life.

I actually play classical piano, guitar just a little. I have taken so many music courses at CC. over the years. Classical music is a real passion of mine.

Another thing I sense is actually a very positive male figure in your life, who taught you some important things and tended to be very supportive.

I do have very good friends and a wonderful husband this could be anyone of them I suppose.

I get the feeling you're teetering on the edge of making a decision, perhaps about starting something new, as in moving or starting a new job, or perhaps both. You might feel as though you've just lost someone who up to this point has been supportive of you, but perhaps he/she is just not sure how to express their support for the current matter. I see a woman crying. She's blond, and has red lipstick on, and is wearing some kind of ring, and I think some piece of jewelry that her mother gave to her. Does any of this sound familiar?

This last paragraph doesn't ring a bell.

Thank you so much for the reading. :wub:

Edited by Sherapy

give'r a whirl :)

I'm game.........

peace,

carrie

Ok. The first thing I get is a pain in the center of my right hand, though I'm not necessarily sure what that might mean. Second thing is that I'm guessing have heart problems of some sort (if that is the case, I'm sorry to hear it), perhaps your family has a history of heart difficulties, because for some reason I get the idea of an elderly man you're related to with such complications, and the word "uncle" also comes to mind. Also, associated with a male figure is a ring with a blue stone. I'm guessing your mother liked cats, because I get one in particular, a white one with blue eyes, and I also see something on it's snout. I feel as though your father was very loving, but has fallen ill at a later point in his life, perhaps with some kind of intestinal disease.

I think you have a sister, perhaps not biologically, but a young woman with brown hair and blue or hazel eyes, who likes to surfboard. I also get a name, Annalise.

I'm also thinking you have someone close to you who's going through a difficult time, a man with brown hair and brown eyes, reading glasses, I feel as if he's studying law, or something like that. Perhaps you're not 100 percent sure how to approach him about it yet, but I suppose that giving it time will perhaps produce a suitable opportunity.

I really appreciate your open mindedness, and patience. Thanks hun, I hope I wasn't too off.

Id love you to try and do a reading for me :yes:

You can also do me if you have the time =)

Ok. The first thing I get is a pain in the center of my right hand, though I'm not necessarily sure what that might mean. Second thing is that I'm guessing have heart problems of some sort

Dead on on that one :) I have had heart issues, and had surgery to correct it :)

(if that is the case, I'm sorry to hear it), perhaps your family has a history of heart difficulties, because for some reason I get the idea of an elderly man you're related to with such complications, and the word "uncle" also comes to mind. Also, associated with a male figure is a ring with a blue stone. I'm guessing your mother liked cats, because I get one in particular, a white one with blue eyes, and I also see something on it's snout. I feel as though your father was very loving, but has fallen ill at a later point in his life, perhaps with some kind of intestinal disease.

this is a gooder one, my actual father havent seen, BUT , my grandfather who raised me as a father, he passed on with cancer all up in his stomach and other areas. My bumpa loved me very very much, sad he is "gone"....

I think you have a sister, perhaps not biologically, but a young woman with brown hair and blue or hazel eyes, who likes to surfboard. I also get a name, Annalise.

I'm told my father, fathered a few children which i have met two, one a boy and one that i met when she was still a baby.....

I'm also thinking you have someone close to you who's going through a difficult time, a man with brown hair and brown eyes, reading glasses, I feel as if he's studying law, or something like that. Perhaps you're not 100 percent sure how to approach him about it yet, but I suppose that giving it time will perhaps produce a suitable opportunity.

I really appreciate your open mindedness, and patience. Thanks hun, I hope I wasn't too off.

Much appreciation on the reading! :) keep it up! :)

peace

Carrie

Hi,

I'd love a reading also when you get time, just let me know if you'd like my feedback here or in a pm. Thank you Tia.