Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Where Do Negative Entities Come From?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#16    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,546 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 19 March 2013 - 04:52 PM, said:

Those spirits come from hell and they come into our lives via sin regardless of your beliefs.
On what basis do you make such a claim?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#17    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,293 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 18 March 2013 - 04:58 AM, said:

Deep in your mind. They are manifestations of fear and negativity.

How do they move stuff around and effect people other than yourself?..

Also do you think its possible that those that are close to us are affected by our minds or that we are affected by thier minds, in this way a shared mind manifests effecting a family, spiritual family, or some other spiritual connection shared between more than one party?

Edited by SpiritWriter, 19 March 2013 - 09:06 PM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#18    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,293 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

I think that they can be negative thoughts against us by other people (or spirits) as well (curses). not just our own negative thoughts and fears. I think thier can sometimes be attacks on our spiritual lives, sometimes inherited, or perhaps inherited spiritually from previous lives.

Edited by SpiritWriter, 19 March 2013 - 09:00 PM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#19    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 19 March 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

On what basis do you make such a claim?

I've experienced it myself and it is in the bible. Demons and evil spirits are in hell. They are without God. It's sin that brings them into our lives. It's a call to grace. To be an adopted child of God.

#20    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 14,721 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:24 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 19 March 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

Either the Negative Zone, Phantom Zone, Twilight Zone or O Zone
Not to mention the Forbidden Zone. Whoops i just did.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#21    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,546 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 19 March 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

I've experienced it myself and it is in the bible. Demons and evil spirits are in hell. They are without God. It's sin that brings them into our lives. It's a call to grace. To be an adopted child of God.
What happened?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users