Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

Did man and dinosaur co-exist?

• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

#46    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

There is so much logic in the evolution theory, that it never fails to amaze me that there are still people around who think some 4000 years old religious book knows better.

If that was true, we would still be cursing/fearing the 'gods' for thunder and lightning instead of inventing electrical machines.

#47    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,418 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:25 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 13 September 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

There is so much logic in the evolution theory, that it never fails to amaze me that there are still people around who think some 4000 years old religious book knows better.

If that was true, we would still be cursing/fearing the 'gods' for thunder and lightning instead of inventing electrical machines.

Doubt it is 4000 years old, more like 3-3500, and then in a completely different version.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#48    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:29 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 13 September 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

Doubt it is 4000 years old, more like 3-3500, and then in a completely different version.

Heh, then I am only 500 years off, and that without radio-carbon dating.

#49    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

• If you stare into the abyss,the abyss stares back into you

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:59 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 13 September 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

The theory of evolution is itself 150 years old and all it's surface appeal is replaced by glaring questions as biology has progressed leaps and bounds.The theory of evolution has to fight for it's life with every new discovery in modern biology.
http://www.ridgenet....sage/v5i10f.htm
http://scienceagains...info/topics.htm
http://www.newgeolog...entation32.html

Also ask any evolutionist to point out any instance where life has been created from non-living objects under any laboratory conditions.'Spontaneous and random creation of life' is a concept on which the whole theory is built........it states that the first life came into existence randomly under natural circumstances and then evolved.All of this has no proof at all.Until life is created artificially i will reserve my doubts about evolution.

Edited by Harsh86_Patel, 14 September 2012 - 10:03 AM.

#50    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:39 PM

Evolution has nothing to do with how life came into being,

It's, like the word says, about 'evolving'.

So you can ask an evolutionist about it, and you will get an educated guess. That's all.

Anyway, evolution theory is a theory based on finds and science, it's an ongoing discovery, and no doubt the theory will be refined, get some adaptations.

That's far different from using an old book that is at most 3500 or 4000 years old.

Edited by Abramelin, 14 September 2012 - 12:46 PM.

#51    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• 1,635 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:45 PM

View PostHarsh86_Patel, on 14 September 2012 - 09:59 AM, said:

The theory of evolution is itself 150 years old and all it's surface appeal is replaced by glaring questions as biology has progressed leaps and bounds.The theory of evolution has to fight for it's life with every new discovery in modern biology.
http://www.ridgenet....sage/v5i10f.htm
http://scienceagains...info/topics.htm
http://www.newgeolog...entation32.html

Also ask any evolutionist to point out any instance where life has been created from non-living objects under any laboratory conditions.'Spontaneous and random creation of life' is a concept on which the whole theory is built........it states that the first life came into existence randomly under natural circumstances and then evolved.All of this has no proof at all.Until life is created artificially i will reserve my doubts about evolution.

Posted Image

#52    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,575 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:19 PM

Creationists are a lot like flat earthers.  They both view the world through antiquated concepts based on antiquated information.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#53    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,522 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

High fives pet Raptor because no ones caught on to the conspiracy yet. ive said too much.......

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#54    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

Direct answer: No.

On a more whimsical note: They still do. My husband and I, for example, have a close personal friend named Bob. He is a plesiosaur who eats only Oreo cookies. (I cannot resist adding that, according to the Google Chrome browser spell-checker, the top suggestion for the correct spelling of "plesiosaur" is "applesauce." This made my day.)

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

#55    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 14 September 2012 - 01:19 PM, said:

Creationists are a lot like flat earthers.  They both view the world through antiquated concepts based on antiquated information.

You forgot to mention that both groups seem to have been born with a congenital immunity to logic or scientific evidence.

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

#56    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

View Postlizzieboo, on 14 September 2012 - 01:42 PM, said:

You forgot to mention that both groups seem to have been born with a congenital immunity to logic or scientific evidence.
Hello Lizzie boo,i always thought you were a die hard believer in God.Try telling that to an evolutionist,and you will be branded as a person impervious to logic.

#57    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 14 September 2012 - 01:19 PM, said:

People who claim they believe in science but love to tell stories in the guise of science-evolutionists

#58    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,575 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

View PostHarsh86_Patel, on 14 September 2012 - 03:17 PM, said:

People who claim they believe in science but love to tell stories in the guise of science-evolutionists

Yet you have been shown evidence that evolution is a reality. Your decision to ignore that reality is of course your right.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#59    Hippycrite

Hippycrite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

• even the President of the United States must sometimes have to stand naked-Bob Dylan

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

There's some old film footage showing dinosaurs being used as construction equipment in a rock quarry.

#60    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

Are You Telling Me The Flintstones Were Not Real??!! :cry:

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users