Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hoodie that makes you invisible to drones

Simbi Laveau

http://dollarcollaps...to-like-silver/

For a mere 473$ ,you can have a hoodie that makes you invisible to drones.

The burka style is a bit more pricey .

Once it becomes the law of the land that we MUST allow drones for our own protection, I wonder how soon after that a law will appear making it a crime to conceal ourselves or our property from them?
  • Like 3

Bet'cha the cartels are eyeballing that. If not, they'll know about it soon enough.

Anyway, with that on, probably make you feel like a silver ninja.

• Like 1

Bet'cha the cartels are eyeballing that. If not, they'll know about it soon enough.

Anyway, with that on, probably make you feel like a silver ninja.

I want one of those bullet proof coats from Columbia ,and a hoodie :)

• Like 1

Hooray! Does it come with a tinfoil lining?

* Ther's the problem: "The nearly $500 half-hoodie covers only its wearer’s chest and is a striking silver color that would stick out in nearly any crowd. But it renders its wearer nearly invisible to drones." Invisibly to IR cameras, but to an ordinary camera it would make you stand out like somewone wearing a tinfoil suit. You may as well go around wearing a placard saying "I am paranoid that the Authorities are folliowing me", mightn't you.

Edited by Lord Vetinari
  • Like 2

gunna get my self one of these, in a morph suit :ph34r:

Edited by Armchair Educated

Hooray! Does it come with a tinfoil lining?

* Ther's the problem: "The nearly $500 half-hoodie covers only its wearer’s chest and is a striking silver color that would stick out in nearly any crowd. But it renders its wearer nearly invisible to drones." Invisibly to IR cameras, but to an ordinary camera it would make you stand out like somewone wearing a tinfoil suit. You may as well go around wearing a placard saying "I am paranoid that the Authorities are folliowing me", mightn't you.

True enough, but it also could be kind of chic :) It might also say SCREW THE GOVERNMENT!