Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brits believe mixed-race people are the

chemical-licker

Brits believe mixed-race people are the 'most attractive and successful'

The British regard people of mixed race as the most attractive and successful, say psychologists.

Celebrities such as formula one champion Lewis Hamilton, footballer Ryan Giggs and X Factor star Leona Lewis have helped boost the image of mixed race people, according to a new study.

Psychological testing found they outstrip people who are white or black in terms of perceived attractiveness, with a rating that far exceeds their representation in British society.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1265949/Mixed-race-people-attractive-finds-British-study.html#ixzz0l6e7uk84

:blink: are these psycologists insane?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WoIverine

• Mattshark

• J.B.

• eqgumby

Yupyup~

A French-Japanese chick is unfathomably hot. One hot nationality + another hot nationality and you get a godsend.

Perfect math.

Well, this is one British theory I agree with. Biologically speaking, mixing the races can only diversify and strengthen the gene pool. That's why Hitler's plan never would have worked.

Brits believe mixed-race people are the 'most attractive and successful'

The British regard people of mixed race as the most attractive and successful, say psychologists.

Celebrities such as formula one champion Lewis Hamilton, footballer Ryan Giggs and X Factor star Leona Lewis have helped boost the image of mixed race people, according to a new study.

Psychological testing found they outstrip people who are white or black in terms of perceived attractiveness, with a rating that far exceeds their representation in British society.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1265949/Mixed-race-people-attractive-finds-British-study.html#ixzz0l6e7uk84

:blink: are these psycologists insane?

I think most are ugly so I dont know who answered that survey.

Is this Labour Party propaganda because I think 99% of the nation hate them, arent attracted to them at all and although we have equality laws decriminate against them at every oppurtunity.

Mixing races is the way forward,just have issues that all brits say yes? i don't personally.

Mixing races is the way forward,just have issues that all brits say yes? i don't personally.

I don't have issue, I think it can be true

Eurasian girls are extremely pretty.

I think most are ugly so I dont know who answered that survey.

Is this Labour Party propaganda because I think 99% of the nation hate them, arent attracted to them at all and although we have equality laws decriminate against them at every oppurtunity.

Just because you are hate filled and unpleasant, doesn't mean we all are.

Just because you are hate filled and unpleasant, doesn't mean we all are.

All I stated opinion wise was that they are ugly. Read my words.

All I stated opinion wise was that they are ugly. Read my words.

I did

I think 99% of the nation hate them, arent attracted to them at all and although we have equality laws decriminate against them at every oppurtunity

Tied in with other comments you have made, I feel what I said is valid.

I think it is a new teaching because obama is now president:lol:

As if we are gonna fall for this crap.:no:

I remember this p******Y girl fancied me but she was in an arranged marriage she told if it weren't for that she would jump my bones. :lol:

could of created a beautiful human being and everyone would of bowed to it. dam religion.:angry2:

I did

Tied in with other comments you have made, I feel what I said is valid.

Well Im pretty sure you could go over everything I've ever posted, copy and paste and make me out to be whatever you want.

I'll save you the trouble. Whilst I am against mass immigration because its going way to far in my opinion some immigration is okay. Some of them are quite qualified and make good doctors and other professionals (so long as they can speak english good) but this doesnt mean I find them attractive because I dont.

I think most are ugly and the only ones remotely attractive tend to have European figures.

Ahem...

In the US, people of mixed race are frequently seen as very attractive, and have been for some time now. People have plastic surgery to MIMIC some of those ethnic qualities.

Unfortunately, that's often in the entertainment biz...not real life. But that's all a matter of perception anyway.

And how can Alien Being think they are, in general at least, ugly? Perhaps he should show me some Hollywood examples of uglies. They tend to be very attractive, at least as often as black, hispanic, asian, etc.

Well Im pretty sure you could go over everything I've ever posted, copy and paste and make me out to be whatever you want.

I'll save you the trouble. Whilst I am against mass immigration because its going way to far in my opinion some immigration is okay. Some of them are quite qualified and make good doctors and other professionals (so long as they can speak english good) but this doesnt mean I find them attractive because I dont.

I think most are ugly and the only ones remotely attractive tend to have European figures.

Yeah, I know what you have previously stated and it was not that.

Your views thankfully, don't represent the whole country though and despite what you think I don't think 99% of the country are petty and hate filled as you imply, for a start every guy I know thinks Jessica Alba is stunning.

Edited by Mattshark

Ahem...

In the US, people of mixed race are frequently seen as very attractive, and have been for some time now. People have plastic surgery to MIMIC some of those ethnic qualities.

Unfortunately, that's often in the entertainment biz...not real life. But that's all a matter of perception anyway.

And how can Alien Being think they are, in general at least, ugly? Perhaps he should show me some Hollywood examples of uglies. They tend to be very attractive, at least as often as black, hispanic, asian, etc.

I think, in most cases, people will tend to segregate themselves with other people of the same race and language. KennyB

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. I personally am not attracted to mixed race women, by that I mean one african parent and one anglo parent's daughter. However, I am attracted to pure/close to pure blooded women of all types except Indian girls (from India) for some reason. *shrug* Something about a girl with green eyes, fair complexion, and any color long, flowing hair...does the trick for me every time. lol

Irish, Brazilian, and Italian girls. I like em firey. :tu:

Edited by SpiderCyde

Nupe, genetic manipulation will trump that quite a bit sooner.

As if we are gonna fall for this crap.:no:

Obama_GordonBrown_160.jpg

Ahem...

Hollywood? Don't go using Hollywood as a source, you have to be frickin' gorgeous to be a leading lady in Hollywood, and the rest of the female actresses are either not on screen often or they're dressed down. Probably the majority of mixed race people do not look like the Hollywood standard, though I will agree that Eurasian chicks are hot.

Egads....isn't this just another form of racism?

If a race says only the 'purebloods' are pretty, they'd be shouted down.

There are people of ALL races who are beautiful, there are people from mixed races that are beautiful, but the converse is true as well.

We're all humans, stop allowing walls to be built to seperate us into groups.

Egads....isn't this just another form of racism?

If a race says only the 'purebloods' are pretty, they'd be shouted down.

There are people of ALL races who are beautiful, there are people from mixed races that are beautiful, but the converse is true as well.

We're all humans, stop allowing walls to be built to seperate us into groups.

I don't think it's racist, I don't hate or dislike anybody of any race, or color. I'm physically attracted to non-mixed women, I can't help that, I'm just wired that way. ^_^

Sorry about the "pureblood" comment, I actually couldn't think of a more PC term to describe people of that descent. lol

Edited by SpiderCyde

I don't think it's racist, I don't hate or dislike anybody of any race, or color. I'm physically attracted to non-mixed women, I can't help that, I'm just wired that way. ^_^

Sorry about the "pureblood" comment, I actually couldn't think of a more PC term to describe people of that descent. lol

I know where you're coming from.

I like European traights in a woman.

Hollywood? Don't go using Hollywood as a source, you have to be frickin' gorgeous to be a leading lady in Hollywood, and the rest of the female actresses are either not on screen often or they're dressed down. Probably the majority of mixed race people do not look like the Hollywood standard, though I will agree that Eurasian chicks are hot.

What, like Jessica Alba? Hmmm, nice!

It does seem like there are signifcantly more mixed race people in the public eye, in one form or the other now than ever before.