Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Having the same dream twice

Prettylittleliar

This is now the second time I've had this dream: I got kidnapped and they brought me and two people I know to an old building/ playground. They tell me they will kill me if I try to sneak away.

Is it possibly for a reoccurring dream to come true? Please help.

This is now the second time I've had this dream: I got kidnapped and they brought me and two people I know to an old building/ playground. They tell me they will kill me if I try to sneak away.

when i was a kid i used to have the same dream every single night for years. it was very short but the same in every way. it had to do with jumping over a railing and floating down to the lower level each time. as i would jump i never knew if i would crash down or float but i always jumped

as i got older the dream came less and less and then not at all

i'm perfectly ok.

I can't guarantee that it wont happen but you can look it up on dreammoods.com to see what it may mean.

I've often had dreams that are "set" in the same locale (a rather more elaborate version of my old university in fact) that follow roughly the same narrative.

• Like 1

I had a re occurring Nightmare when I was a kid. My cat would come in my room look at me and most frightening growling noise. then it would attack me and I would fall between the crack at the side of my bed between the wall as it hissed and clawed.

Sure it's possible to come true. And its also possible that you polish some details of your dream, find a good producer and make a Hollywood blockbuster :)

• 2 weeks later...

I occasionally have the same dream about being back at high school. The arrangement of the school tends to change a little although it retains certain aspects, like having a seperate wing, and the main hall is usually similar. The theme is always the same: I haven't got my timetable so I'm not 100% sure what class I'm meant to be in. Didn't particularly enjoy school so I don't know why on earth I have a recurring dream about being sent back there... And I finished 10 years ago!

Oh that and the zombies one. Again strange because I'm nto a total zombie-nut. I do love the Romero films, but otherwise I'm not really bothered, and I find all the recent hysteria and hype regarding zombies quite nausiatingly overplayed and done to (un)death... And yet, there I can be found every so often, fighting off hordes of the rotted undead...