Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answers on questions on Shadow people/Shades

ShadowShade

Hello, just to start off, I've only ever fully explained all of this to three people, the first was a 'friend' and he decided i was eather lieing or was insane. The second was a remarkable human, a median, could see auras, could even see souls of people, she could tell if someone was upset or anything before she even looked at them, she opened the door to one person and as she opened it she said congratulations and it turns out the woman was there to know why she couldn't have a child... she was pregnant. anyway I told her because when i first met her she looked slightly worried and curious, she said she could see what i really was and I ended up trying to deny it and it got me nowhere fast. the last was a friend that i still talk to.

I have been reaserching for years to find out quite what humans know about whats really going on, and I today found this site, where everyone is asking questions, they want to know, and i found a few posts on Shadow people, and asking questions on them... so I decided on an "annonomous" site i can explain and bring knowladge... i say anonoumous but yet i use the same usernam i use for just about everything.

So before i start answering some questions i've read, Let me tell you who, or what i am...

So lets start from the beginning, this body's mother was never supposed to have children at all, clubbed tubes i believe is what it was called, she went in to get a fertility test with the coloured dye and all that, and not a bit of the liquid could get through the tubes, a year later about she started feeling sick... so she went to the doctor and hey told her she was pregnant, so they decided to try the fertility test again, same exact result, nothing could get through, but somehow she got pregnant, and doctors told her they have no clue how she did. so after that, normal pregnancy and all that (note this is obviously before my time, so all of this information has been relayed to me) so the highly painful "mirical of life" happened and then 5 months later the baby died...for 2 mins. stopped breathing and the heart stopped for half of that time, then just started breathing again, and everything was fine, it wasnt anything it was just the body messing up for no reason.

After that at 1 year old the father left, skipped out for drugs and prison. a year after that the child was home and with his grand parents and the mother was out with a friend for just a normal moms night out kind of thing, that friend was very messed up... so he had asked her out and she refused and said that he was just a friend... so the b****** decided if he couldnt have her, no one could... so he perpously drove the car off a bridge in kansas city, wreaking it on the road below... the mother went through the windshiled and died.. the b****** lived... hospitalized but alive.. this guy was the son of the local police department so they tried taking the case, highway patrol wouldnt have it, because the local police tried saying the mother was driving, that wasnt true because highway patrol pulled the guy out of the drivers seat. but to sum things up, because of the pull his dad had, he got off with a slap on the wrist and a "dont do it again"...

The boy was raised by his grandparents and was always a very angry, depressed child, never made any friends. but he did... this kid was as much of a median as anyone could be, he was more at calm with the dead then the living, he was the very dark kid that would sit alone and draw "scary" or "worriesome" art and talk to himself... but he wasnt talking to hmself, he was talking to me.. I met this kid when i was just wandering around where i come from, and he was there, just sitting there.. whenever he slept his soul would slightly detatch and he would be nothing more than what we are, we're wandering sould, in between realms.. I'll get to that later. so he was sitting there so i came over to him and i asked him what he was doing, he was hurting, I later found out why he was even there, from a baby, when anyone would mention his mother, would say her name, anything, he would go to sleep in an instant, immediatly just sleep... so we talked a bit, we became friends, he was a pretty fun kid, so we would talk more and as he got older we became like brothers, he was my little brother... and then i found out what we could do... so let me explain a little biology, the human mind has a part that will limit what you can do to keep your muscles safe, for example, if your mucles are very weak to where it can hold a 20 pound object, your body itself is capable of so much more, you could pick up a 100 pound weaght but your mucles would tear and snap, so your mind limits how much force you can put out. if you could bypass that thing in your mind, you would be stronger and faster, you would just end up in the hospital if you took it too far. I naturally dont have that because i dont have the mucles to limit me, the soul is nothing more than the pure embodyment of power, energy, emotions, personality, memories. once again i'll get more to that.

So as you can imagine, this kid has always been picked on through school, through life, humans are cruel, most humans are ****ty, a lot of humans are stupid... this kid never cared, he knew they were stupid, they knew they weren't worth the hastle of these people.. he actually had a lot more control then i do.. i kept wanting to spout off responses to these stupid kids but he never wanted to and i knew he was right so he was actually a good inluence on me while i was both a good and bad influence on him. but heres the thing of what soul's can do, if the energy is strong enough it can overright another, in other words possesion (yes, the afterlife is a lot of biology, a lot more phisics, a lot of supernatural, all smashed up together). So naturally the stronger the emotion the stronger the energy, so a kid was insulting my little brother and he didnt want anything to do with it, so he started walking away, then this other kid picked up a rock and threw it at him... it hit him in the back of the head hard enough to knock him down and bleed... I got very p***ed very quickly, and then my energy overwrote his, i was in his body, it didnt even cross my mind what just happened, the next thing is, ive already punched this other kid in the ribs and snapped two of them, and had him to a wall.. I let go... and he went to the hospital, and so did I/my little brother... on the way there i realized what happened and i calmed down and just naturally detached, and he saw everything i did but had no control. so we talked about that and I mentiouned how different everything felt, everything was different, feeling the sun, feeling the air, feeling, myself breath, feeling my heart beat.. so we decided to try these kinds of things again in more... controlled times... btw, he got suspended... for a while.... when he got back no one bothered him and that made me feel kinda good, wa respect sadly, it was more fear... not the wanted thing but it worked.

So we tried trading places for a while every so often, and later he found he could wander my realm while i did his... He had fun, wandered around, met a few like me, made a few friends unlike any other, while his body was asleep me and him could go wandering around in and having fun together in my realm... but we could never fully be the same way here, we kinda could but he'd be the only one that could see me (with an acception of a few other medians) but i couldnt interact with any object, so while he was exploring in my realm and i was here, i would do reserch, history of the world, I wanted to know more about humans... note that at the time i thought the mean humans were the odd ones out... I just couldnt imagine that a type of creature that lives in this beautiful of a world could be so horrible, it just couldn't be possoble.. until i go into history and find that humans fought... constantly... everything i read was "invention of this med, war, found new lind, war, found new creature, creature extinct, war, religion springs up talking of peace and love, war because people didnt agree with the religion, war because of a different religion, war started by this religion of peace, amzing art being created... while war was going on... amazing findings.. while a different war is going on.. there's almost always men and wemon being sent to their exicution, FOR WHAT!? to turn around and once that war is over, to start up a new one?... I don't clame to be a peiceful existance... i fight, hell, where i come from we have almost weekly sparring matches to see who is better at fighting, to the point of ripping eachother apart... why? because we dont really feel pain,we dont die again, its jsut something fun to do that doesnt effect anything... but when you are sending unwilling members to die and fill the afterlife with souls then you are doing nothing worth the existance you have... sorry I got completely off topic... I do that a lot, sorry

back to point, I would reseach and I found out how miserable humans are...

So let's fast forward a bit, to sum up what happened, more people cause problems i sometimes snapped and went off on them ect ect.... anyway, now this kid is now 10... and he would never see 11... because that year he met a girl... another median... a very sweet girl... she grew up in the wrong family though... her mother left her and her father at 3 years old... and her father beat, and raped her... this girl self harms at 12... this kid loved her though, a very positive emotion, he was so happy around her, and I sat back and loved it, she even spoke to me at times, said i was creepy but i was cool, so there, the who knows how old wandering psycopathic spirit made friends with more of my kind and what the world would call insane kids.. anyway... this sweet girl would never see 13... she got home from school one day and he father had other plans then her doing her homework and baking cookies... after that... she couldn't take it... and she killed herself.... just like that... another human too good for this world... he found out what happened... and he started bawling his eyes out and insisted i take over so he could be away for a little while, i decided to go along with it... I wish i hadn't... i wish i had just said no and let him griev... he was upset and acted on impulse... he got to my realm... and completely went off... he left... he figured out that as long as the body was occupied he wasnt attatched to it... so i guess you could say he left his shoulders on mine... I figured out what he had done about two hours later when i tried finding him again... i've never been able to find him... I don't blame him for not wanting to be found... all i hope is wherever he is he's forgotten everything... no one deservers those memories of his... but anyway... so something souls can do that ive never figured out how to do is they can invade people subconcious, their dreams, their very thoughts, memories... never could figure out how to do it... so i found a friend of mine and my brothers that could... and them and I decided to pay the mind of this girls father a visit.. he was in jail because police found out what he did, also he was on probation, and he had drugs in his house... so he was away for a while... so we had to wait until he slept... and when he did we went in... and drove him insane... manipulated memories, everything we could do... that b****** had the same fate as his daughter did... he was dubbed insane, he was raped by a bigger guy than himself, and he killed himself... onle less scum bag..

anyway... here i am... a Shade, dragging around my pet corpse... also my cage... because now because no one else is in it, im teathered to the body until it dies... and I guess my main thing is... I want to know, I can't possobly be the only one like this... I just want someone to talk to that understands...

Anyway, now story time's over, to finish, ive been in this body for 7 years and it's miserable as can be

Anyway now for a few questions I've seen that I can actually answer with my "plethora" of knowladge... no, I'll be honest, i know only a little of whats going on, only what directly involves me or souls like me

~ "Why do I see shadows or figures of light, what do the people that do have in common?"

- From what i know, half of the people do just have something phisical to where it causes illusions or tricks of the mind, but then again, evrything is an illision and a trick of the mind, maybe that chemical imbalance is the same as the other half, The other half is your soul and mind are more attuned to different realms, maybe you'll see souls from one realm but not the other, maybe you'll see all.. all I know, Is normally my kind can only be in your subconsious, but if you're more attuned to my realm youll see us in your awake and alert state.

~"What happens when we die"

- I'll be honest, I have no clue... i have no clue if there is a suprime divine or anything that rules everything, i just know that some souls will end up in my realm, and be just one of the new wanderers... im pretty sure my realm is when your sould gets lost, or stuck... we're between realms, with fragments and shards from each, my realm is what most people would consider chilling and creepy but it's very calm and peaceful, it's a dark place with a redish sky, it has buildings like this realm but it has creatures that you could never imagine, theres plants like here but then there are much different kinds... it's all a mesh, where everything ties together, or gets lost between... the resedents are the same way, souls like i said are nothing more than energy, so we are not set to form, we can change at will but we all have a form we go back to, a preferace... it's like having a favorite shirt... but except, we cant change colour, we're set to our very smoky colour and we have to have eyes... or an eye... for some reason... we can change the shape of the eye and size and amount... just not colour... we all have different coloured eyes and it just reflects us as what we are... i guess... i dont know... thats all i know... its a roll of thy dye whithout knowing how many sides that dye has or what is on each side, i only know of three sides, mine, this one, and a very bright one... I can't go there because of light... remember when i said we dont feel pain... well normally we dont... bright light causes pain though... so i know almost nothing about that one either

~"How do I get rid of shadows or ghosts in my house"

- Many different ways, but be careful... not all souls are bad... not even the ones that act bad are all evil... besides evil is a matter of perspective... cannableism may seem evil to you, but a tribe of them, its just another thing to hunt..

but shades are rather easy to dispell, I'll be honest, we're not very presistant... if something doesnt work we probably wont try too many times again... it's one of those things that its insane to try the same thing again and expect different results... I make a lot of pop culture references by the way, if you havn't noticed.. The easiest way is get a candel and put red galss... its really just coloured glass but red is the easiest to find.. and put it around the light just enogh to give the room a tint, light bothers us, distorted light will more.. sinlight is the worst because it actually hurts, thats why I cant stand sun in my eyes, I also cant wear sun glasses, because it distorts light, what distorted light does is just mess with our vision and our focus, its like zoning out... I don't fully know why though..

~"Why do shadow people want, what is there intention"

- you walk into a park with your kid while a man drives up to the park in a white van without a kid... Is your intention there the same as his? probably not... he's probably there to go fishing in the pond near by... **** you, not all people with vans are like what you were thinking... I'm also a smartass. point is, everyone has their own intent.

That's it... let me just tell you though, being forced to live in this world is miserable... This body is old enough now that i need to start looking for work... i don't know what i'm going to do... I want to do something where i can make people happy... I want to do something i'll be able to make people smile and be myslef at the same time... some people have said working on the internet would be good and such... I don't know.. I just want someone to talk to who will understand... no one does.. no one can, not fully... so please, there has to be someone there like me reading this... I can't be the only one

Thank you for reading...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PrisonerX

• ShadowShade

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm not sure I'd call those answers, but it was a pretty interesting narrative. Sounds like a story about a person with Dissociative Identity Disorder, told from the perspective of one of the fragmented personalities. Interesting way to look at the phenomena.

Thanks for sharing.