Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr Steve Greer nails it!

Darth Tyranus

Great interview with Greer here on why there is has been no discloser and why it will probably take an act of God to get discloser. Its very very simple. The loss of economic power by the USA and Europe, it will throw a huge monkey wrench in orthodoxed religion, mass panic and chaos will ensue, plus the war hawks around the globe will want to start a war we probably couldn't win with ETs.

Listen to Greer's interview and notice how he talks about President Eisenhower's final speech to congress and the American people. I'll also post a recent interview of a dying CIA official who PERSONALLY FLEW TO Area 51 to S4, saw the Roswell craft in a hanger that was wrecked and looked like giant tin foil. He also said that he PERSONALLY INTERVIEWED an alien. He said he's on his death bed and tired of lying. The secret oath supposedly is only to last 50 years and you can tell what you wish at that point.

How can anyone be a skeptic when so many people are coming forward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwLf6uxAvKo&feature=player_detailpage

• Like 3

Former CIA agent interview just posted on you tube. He said Eisenhower was about to invade area 51 after being repeatedly told it was none of his business what was happening out there. The higher ups at area 51 backed down and let Eisenhower in on mankind's greatest secret.

This officer also said he actually saw the crashed ship from Roswell and was still crashed and looked like giant tin foil. He also saw a being at S4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03jZEkTCSRI

• Like 1

Many give Dr. Steven Greer a hard time but some of that is jealousy. He raised six figures from crowed funding for a documentary. How many silly UFOlogist or "the world is still flat" debunkers can say that? Steven Greer is a real meverik and I have to agree on a lot of his points as to why there is secrecy. Obviously these alien craft are using a high amount of energy for propulsion and it's not oil. America followed by Russia leads the world in the arms trade business and unfortunately a lot of America's policy is dictated by the military-industrial complex.

http://www.disclosureproject.org

• Like 3

How can anyone still believe after 60+ years of the UFOlogy circus and still no proof (or even solid evidence)? Think about it, after that much time even the grandest of conspiracy theories starts to sound like a feeble excuse. Funny how the only people to get anything out of UFOlogy are the authors who fill their books only with what their audience wants to hear.

• Like 9

How can anyone still believe after 60+ years of the UFOlogy circus and still no proof (or even solid evidence)? Think about it, after that much time even the grandest of conspiracy theories starts to sound like a feeble excuse. Funny how the only people to get anything out of UFOlogy are the authors who fill their books only with what their audience wants to hear.

What proof do you actually want? It's there if you care to look for it.

• Like 3

What proof do you actually want? It's there if you care to look for it.

Hey zoser, welcome back. :tu:

I'm afraid I've seen a rather large amount of what passes as evidence for the ETH including all of the 5 star, top shelf cases and I must say, I'm not even slightly impressed. A bit disappointed actually.

• Like 8

Hey zoser, welcome back. :tu:

I'm afraid I've seen a rather large amount of what passes as evidence for the ETH including all of the 5 star, top shelf cases and I must say, I'm not even slightly impressed. A bit disappointed actually.

Cheers STF.

I know where you are coming from. This is the most frustrating, elusive and baffling topic that that any human being could possibly wish to investigate.

The old guy in the above video is telling it as it really is. He was there. Not everyone is in this to make money selling books or block buster documentaries.

Some are just awe struck and some are afraid about what they have witnessed and need to share it.

As for definitive proof? We have only our powerful Governments and their slick efficient sub-departments to thank for that.

It's all very clear to me.

• Like 5

Ah, Steve Greer, the original 'Moth'man. Note that even Abovetopsecret have banned his stuff as he is a proven liar and hoaxer.

I am puzzled by the fact that this sort of charlatan (and a complete lack of actual evidence) is still good enough for some..

As usual I ask - which case is THE ONE, with undeniable evidence? Zoser? Topsecretresearch? Darth Tyranus? If youtube videos with people talking are proof enough, then.. I guess you believe in everything!

• Like 9

943592_413434242087929_55249710_n.jpg

I still have high hopes that this might one day be proven real .... it would be such a cool thing ....

• Like 8

Many give Dr. Steven Greer a hard time but some of that is jealousy. He raised six figures from crowed funding for a documentary. How many silly UFOlogist or "the world is still flat" debunkers can say that?

So what?! Making money of the gullible has never been a problem.

As for Greers disclosure project,... There is the simple factor that extraordinary claims require, and in fact demand, extraordinary evidence. Whats being offered by Greer doesnt even bear a passing resemblance to such - he has nothing but tall tales and rumor.

I want to believe, I really do. But what concerns me most about these fringe "discoveries" is that they often come accompanied with an agenda - that is, you have to buy the DVD or pay to come to the conference. Are these people spreading the most important information in history - or selling snake oil?

Then theres another simple factor that fails to occur to a certain crowd,... If the government wanted it hushed up, Greer sure as hell wouldnt be on the radio about it, now, would he?

Most people are very curious about the night sky, but unfortunately a lot of misinformation is spread, sometimes its just plain silly information, but sometimes it makes just enough sense for some people to believe it.

Its unfortunate that people such as Greer, Icke, Hoagland, Hopkins, etc., turn the UFO mystery into a freak show. The gullible blindly believe the tripe these individuals spew out, while the hard core scoffers jump at the opportunity to use this nonsense to dissuade serious scientific study of UFOs. As long as these loonies are making a buck with their drivel, the UFO phenomenon will never be taken seriously by the scientific community.

Bottom line,... That some of the reported UFOs over the years are made by ET is utterly speculative, since there is no empirical evidence of any such thing.

• Like 9

Reportedly plagiarizes the UFO work of others and sells as his own, sells do-it-yourself ET contact kits - now you too can steer in extraterrestrial spacecraft with a flashlight and never record them just like Doc Greer does. Made claims of contacting extraterrestrials through meditation. Claimed that U.S. military forces attacked a Colorado ET base inside a mountain using nerve gas, no evidence to back claim. Had dinner with CIA Director and spun tale of having briefed CIA Director about ETs for hours. Hosted press conference with credible UFO witnesses on Capitol Hill - ruined it and his own credibility by selling the work of others with his name on it and using bogus witnesses. Allegedly attempted to charge Washington State MUFON members $2500.00 each to demonstrate how he can vector in UFOs - Greer got to choose the location and the time...mmmmmm.

from link

421380_198424773588878_394836634_n.jpg

Just like to see Steven try that crap on Sam L Jackson ..... on a good a day .....

• Like 6

You need alien bodies, crashed wreckage, or eye witness testimony for proof. The government has possession of the bodies and wreckage but witness after witness have come forward. From the towns people who lived in Roswell at the time to CIA agents and officers who saw the bodies. Isn't it strange to any of you that Mack Brazell the guy who found the wreckage, the man has never made a public statement? Its like he and his family just disappeared from the planet. Yet we have proof from the general's scripted statement in which you can read for yourself, the funeral home director and the children of the firemen who found 2 greys walking around at the crash site.

Why would all these people make this stuff up in the 70s 30 years after it initially happened?

Edited by Darth Tyranus
  • Like 1

524802_397766633654690_1482277655_n.jpg

could be a nice gig if the Hobbit makes the box office numbers .....

• Like 3

Incredible, Dr. Greer. AGAIN?

His work has been discredited so many times it is not even worth counting. He is a charlatan and an idiot at it, to boot.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 5

Incredible, Dr. Greer. AGAIN?

His work has been discredited so many times it is not even worth counting. He is a charlatan and an idiot at it, to boot.

Cheers,

Badeskov

And yet He Keep`s coming back like a bad dream ! It shows just how insane The UFOlogist can be ! Well theres always the U/M party badeskov`s!

And yet He Keep`s coming back like a bad dream ! It shows just how insane The UFOlogist can be ! Well theres always the U/M party badeskov`s!

Indeed, Big D! That guy is incredible, like a bad cold he keeps popping up.

Cheers,

Badeskov

The way I see it, there are some people who no matter whether or not they've been illuminated unto the truth, their very name and past actions tar everything they say and the people they work with by association.

Billy Meier is a prime example. So's this Greer bloke. They need to be sent to Coventry.

Coventry respectfully disagrees .... and declines the generous offer ...

:tu:

• Like 3

How can people be so gullible as to believe such nonsense? With the arrival of the Internet, there is no need for anyone to be this stupid anymore. Any person with a connection can visit sites like Berkley to absorb some real knowledge. But I would bet less than 0.000000000000000000000000000001% of people that paid money for Sirius do not even know Berkley has a website. For me it is not how can people deny "the evidence" it is how do people let themselves down like this?

greer2.jpg

• Like 3

It absolutely blows me away, that to day 2013, grown men and women can believe in this type of claims with ZERO credible evidence.

• Like 2

All I know is there have been way to many Airline pilots, Astronauts, (lots with NASA), and people employed by theUS and other Governmenst, who have seen a lot of things in the skies, that even they cannot explain. Many unidentified flying objects can be explained but its that maybe 5% that can NOT be explained, that highly entertains me.

• Like 1