Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 12 votes

Tantalising Testimony

• Please log in to reply
5542 replies to this topic

#4366    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 November 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

This case is the capstone of the entire thread.

I can't argue with that.  It most certainly is.

But it still appears to just be a ship on the water.

#4367    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 24 November 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

I can't argue with that.  It most certainly is.

But it still appears to just be a ship on the water.

When you say 'it'?  Which image?  Which sighting?  The sightings lasted several days remember.

Posted Image

#4368    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 November 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

When you say 'it'?  Which image?  Which sighting?  The sightings lasted several days remember.

All of them, but probably different boats.  There is enough variation in the footage to see that they aren't all of the same model.  I'd bet we could go there on a fairly regular basis and pick up similar footage if we really wanted to.  He's pointing the camera in the general direction of a marina after all.  If I lived anywhere near Turkey I'd do it myself, but it's a long trek from the US west coast to Turkey.

#4369    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 24 November 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

All of them, but probably different boats.  There is enough variation in the footage to see that they aren't all of the same model.  I'd bet we could go there on a fairly regular basis and pick up similar footage if we really wanted to.  He's pointing the camera in the general direction of a marina after all.  If I lived anywhere near Turkey I'd do it myself, but it's a long trek from the US west coast to Turkey.

Not convinced that you have reviewed the case properly but then you will never be convinced.

No further material is needed to prove the ETH.  The question is solved right here.  If I find any further convincing material obviously I will post it, but is it really necessary?

Posted Image

#4370    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 November 2012 - 06:51 PM, said:

Not convinced that you have reviewed the case properly but then you will never be convinced.

I've looked into it several times, quite extensively, though admittedly it has been a while since I spent that time so not all of the details are on the tip of my tongue.  As for me never being convinced, I certainly won't be convinced by things like this footage which, as I've already stated, appears to be ships or boats on the water.

No further material is needed to prove the ETH.  The question is solved right here.  

Erm...  I'm not sure if there has ever been a more ridiculous assertion ever made than this.  How on earth can anyone consider this footage to be proof of the ETH?  What question is solved?  How does this prove anything at all?

If I find any further convincing material obviously I will post it, but is it really necessary?

Yes, it is quite necessary if you truly want to prove the ETH.  So far you haven't even come close to suggesting that the ETH is a likely conclusion, let alone proven.

#4371    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,547 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 24 November 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

D'you mean as shown in that picture? It looks even less like a boat than it does a civil Airliner, I'd say.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#4372    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

View Post747400, on 24 November 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

D'you mean as shown in that picture? It looks even less like a boat than it does a civil Airliner, I'd say.

I trust you've come to this conclusion after fully reviewing and assessing the information provided in my previous links?

View PostbooNyzarC, on 23 November 2012 - 08:02 PM, said:

Looks like a ship on the water...

Linky Dinky 1
Linky Dinky 2
Linky Dinky 3

And if you want to bring up that airliner video again, I am still awaiting your response to my last post on the topic.

#4373    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 24 November 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

I trust you've come to this conclusion after fully reviewing and assessing the information provided in my previous links?

And if you want to bring up that airliner video again, I am still awaiting your response to my last post on the topic.

With respect Boon, there is nothing in the links that is the slightest bit convincing.

Posted Image

#4374    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 November 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

With respect Boon, there is nothing in the links that is the slightest bit convincing.

Of course not.  You're convinced that it is ET.  Nothing is likely to sway you from that even though it is a completely unsubstantiated conclusion to reach.

#4375    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,547 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

the bridge of a ship or reflections in the windows of a Yacht? Imagiantive, but fairly tenuous, I'm afraid.

oh dear, this is going to lead to another prolonged argument that's going to go on for days now, isn't it. :(

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#4376    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

View Post747400, on 24 November 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

the bridge of a ship or reflections in the windows of a Yacht? Imagiantive, but fairly tenuous, I'm afraid.

oh dear, this is going to lead to another prolonged argument that's going to go on for days now, isn't it. :(

No not from my perspective.  I promise.  Put it this way; if it's not ET then no one knows what it is.  The options though are extremely tenuous as you suggest.

Posted Image

#4377    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,246 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

I don't think anybody can appreciate how much traffic is actually passing through the Bosphorus, queuing up in the Sea of Marmara. It is nothing short of a spectacular sight to behold. I will see if I have some pictures (have been there many times).

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov, 24 November 2012 - 09:41 PM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#4378    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 24 November 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

I don't think anybody can appreciate how much traffic is actually passing through the Bosphorus, queuing up in the Sea of Marmara. It is nothing short of a spectacular sight to behold. I will see if I have some pictures (have been there many times).

Cheers,
Badeskov

I'd be interested in seeing those, though I doubt if it will have much impact on some who seem more than willing to hand wave away anything that doesn't support their ET conclusions.

#4379    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,434 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

I would like to see it just so I dont have to read anymore of this jibberish and make believe. Go on badeskovs post up mate ! Were waiting ! At least it will be real ! Unlike the last 70 years of B.S. Someday we just might get to see the Real Mc-Coy ! :alien: :tsu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#4380    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 November 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

Good question.  The Kumurgaz case is very well supported.  Don't forget that the sightings lasted a long time; it should not be regarded as an isolated one off incident.
Well supported?
All I see are indications that it is not an obvious hoax using video manipulation.  Something is on video...that's all.
I see absolutely nothing that requires the ETH to be considered.
Nothing.
Zero.
Zilch.

I do see a major indication that this video is being misrepresented...

Dr. Roger Leir is involved.
The "alien implant" surgeon who's one french fry short of a Happy Meal.

Edited by synchronomy, 24 November 2012 - 11:12 PM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users