Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Guess What Book Guantanamo Prisoners Like

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

I thought this was was kinda funny....

Guantanamo Prisoners Clamor for 'Fifty Shades of Grey

The "Fifty Shades of Grey" series of erotic novels are the favorite reading material among former CIA captives held at the Guantanamo detention camp, the Huffington Post quoted a U.S. congressman as saying.
Democratic Representative Jim Moran of Virginia was among congressional delegates who last week toured Camp 7, the top-security facility that holds more than a dozen "high-value" prisoners, including five men charged with plotting the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States in 2001.

Rather than the Koran, the book that is requested most by the (detainees) is 'Fifty Shades of Grey.' They've read the entire series in English, but we were willing to translate it," the Huffington Post quoted Moran as saying on Monday.
"I guess there's not much going on, these guys are going nowhere, so what the hell."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.c...1#ixzz2aY7u5F7s

Edited by Kowalski, 30 July 2013 - 05:08 PM.

#2    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

Makes sense.  It's about teaching women to endure and enjoy bondage and pain.  Right up their sick little alley.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#3    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,134 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:19 PM

I can never picture a Guantanimo prisoner without thinking of Harold and Kumar.

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#4    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,338 posts

• ראה

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:53 AM

Who says there can't be paradise in hell.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users