Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

let me tell you a story

the black time travel cybrobrog

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#61    JeremyjJstone

JeremyjJstone

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:18 AM

somebody should reck o mend a tee ext too spee eech program for thi is.

They're fun, you can do burroughs cut-ups with 'em.

But this was really good though, I'll come up with a better reply once I've read more than half.

But for the meantime,

by  the  fifth monday  the  germ  had  killed  all the  humans  that  it  was  going to  and  fewer  than  600 million  people   remained ...
Was this a sarcastic reference to the death of the dinosaurs perhaps?

edit: it would be cool to listen to like the intro to the vnv remix of kathy's song by apoptygma berzerk!

[link][/link]

Edited by JeremyjJstone, 07 February 2013 - 04:43 AM.

#62    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,515 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:13 AM

Oh no.

#63    Nick D

Nick D

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

• I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:43 PM

Thank God people in the future have abandoned those pesky space bars for the much more emphatic tab key

ND

#64    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

View PostJeremyjJstone, on 07 February 2013 - 04:18 AM, said:

somebody should reck o mend a tee ext too spee eech program for thi is.

They're fun, you can do burroughs cut-ups with 'em.

But this was really good though, I'll come up with a better reply once I've read more than half.

But for the meantime,

Was this a sarcastic reference to the death of the dinosaurs perhaps?

not  at  all , a sarcastic  reference  would  require  a greater  understanding   than  i  command of  your  age   and  the  times  in  which  you  live ...  i  did  not  know  any  of  the  dinosaurs  still  remained .

i  do  recognise   current  birds  as  dinosaurs hybreds ...   but  i  do  not  think  of  them  as  survivors   of   what  happened   65 million  years  ago ...

the  greater  differance  between  that  event  and  your  current  situation   is  that   dinosaurs   did  not  create  the  biological  agent   that  killed  them  off .

in  the  future ,  there  is  a great  deal  of  speculation  as  to  where  the  bio-weapon  came  from ...

there  are  three  lines  of  speculation ...  1)  it  escaped  a  lvl 5 weapons  lab before  a  counter  agent  could  be  made . 2)  it  was  created  by  a foreagn  exchange  student ,  trained   in  building  something  nasty...  but  not  trained  to  build  a  counter  agent  ...
3)   it  was  created  by  a script kiddy  who  knew  how  to  follow  the instructions ..  of  some  one  who  never  beleived  it  would  (  could) be  done  from  information  taken  off  the  internet .

also  of  some  note :

early  after  the  black ,  two  other  lines of speculation  were  later  shown  to  be  false   1)  islamic  terrorists  created  the  biological  agent  with  the  intent  of  attacking  the  west/  non-islamic   world ...   and  it  was  far  more   deadly  than  intended .
2)  it  was  created  by  a nato lvl 5  biological  weapons  lab in  finland   ,  with  the  specific  intention  of  blaiming   islamic  terrorists  for  an attack on  the  west  that  went  badly  wrong .

in any  case .

where  the  biological  agent   enter'd  the  air  travel  industry  is  not  clear. because  the  air  is  circulated   on  air craft  ,  and  with  a 100%   infection  rate   among  air  travelers ...   in  96  hours  (  about  4  days ) every  major   air traffic   route  was  infected..  in  300 hours  (about  2  weeks )  no  commercial  air  plane  in  the  world  was  not  infected ...  because  the  biological  weapon  had  a  15  day   incubation ,  and  was  100%  fatal ...   by  the  time   any  one  was  aware   there  was  a problem ,   it  was  already  to late  to  do  anything  about  a  solution...

the  air  borne  virus  inserted   insulin  creation  into  the  blood  cells...   the  infected  person  would  go  into  insulin  shock  and  die after  only   a  few  days  of  a normal  flu   illness .

the  only  people  who  did  not  die...  were  those  who  did  not  get  the  illness because  they  were  not  exposed  to  it .
exposure  was  100%  fatal  after  15  days .

Edited by onereaderone, 07 February 2013 - 01:38 PM.

#65    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

post script :   it  should  be  noted :   the  biological  weapon  discribed  here ,  is  not  only  extremely  easy  to  build ,  extraordinarily  robust ,  highly  infectious ,  and  always  deadly ...  it  is  also  very  tiny ...  and  will  pass  thru  the  air  filters  uneffect  in  air craft .

there  for  ,   600  million  people   after   600  hours .

not  speculation  ,  do  the  math ,  its  does  not  take  a rocket  scientist  to  figure  this  out ...   some  one  extremely  stupid   did  an  extremely  stupid  thing ...  and  the  lights   all  over  the  world  went  out  for   nearly  100  years...

not  the  end  of  the  world...  just  the  end  of   the  world  as  you  know  it  today.

#66    Catz

Catz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

Where do you find the time to write these posts?
They are just too long - some of us work for a living and do not have time to read them..
Plus, I'm getting a headache.

:tsu:

#67    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

View PostCatz, on 07 February 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

Where do you find the time to write these posts?
They are just too long - some of us work for a living and do not have time to read them..
Plus, I'm getting a headache.

i  am  sorry  your  getting a  headache

#68    Lady Annabella

Lady Annabella

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

• The wind creates a soft enchanting tune, one that sweeps over you , through your veins and envelopes your soul

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:20 AM

The first post I read . Now I am not one to judge any one . I have an open mind , but this reminded me of a book , a short story ...Then I see it has 5 pages lol . Maybe you should write this all out and make a book out of it? Not being mean in the least.. Now if I believe you are a time traveler . I haven't the least idea . I would hope if I met a time traveler they would prove it to me in a sorts , but that is just how I am . :)

#69    Winterwind

Winterwind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

The novelty and entertainment value of this thread have worn off for me.

Issue 19 of the Winterwind Papers now online
- http://www.winterwind-productions.com
- Nationalism, brotherhood, 'pop' culture and puppy love

#70    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

View PostWinterwind, on 13 February 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

The novelty and entertainment value of this thread have worn off for me.
good for  you ,  sorry  its  not  as  good  as  you need  to  keep  your  intrest

#71    Winterwind

Winterwind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

Well, ya know, the spelling and grammar, the spacing, the glaring contradictions in statements... *shrugs*

Issue 19 of the Winterwind Papers now online
- http://www.winterwind-productions.com
- Nationalism, brotherhood, 'pop' culture and puppy love

#72    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

View PostWinterwind, on 13 February 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

Well, ya know, the spelling and grammar, the spacing, the glaring contradictions in statements... *shrugs*

what glaring  contradictions in  statements ?

i  am  sorry  if  i  am  moody   and/or  less  than  polite.   what   do  you  beleive  is  a contradiction .

of  the  methods  of  time  travel  ,  one  class   is finite  space  ,  finite  place  ...
and   finite  time ,  finite  event ...  

this  is  not  as  cryptic  as  it   may  sound ,  and  is  the  simple  observation   of   particals   in  linar  accearators  popping  in  and  back  out  of  reality .
this  has  been  seen  since  the  1950's ...  what   most  people  do  not  understand  about  this  ,  is  that  some  very  smart  physist  will
tell  you  that  what  the  accelarators  were  seeing  ,   would  be  happening  all  around  us  as  well ...   its  just  not  understood   or  predictable .   from  a  time  travel  point  of  veiw   its  noise  between   eternity  and  infinite  space...   but  is infinitly  small "place  events"

what  is  known  in  engineering  is  any  event  that  can  be  made  to  happen  randomly...   can  be  controlled  and  made  to  happen on  command  GIVEN  the  understanding  of  the   event ...

if  this  is  true  ,  a  single  event  that  is  not  bonded  to  a  space  time   ,  could  be  made  to  happen  at  any  time  or  any  place  if  it  is  not  bound  into  place  and  event...   or   ...  if  you  can  define  a  place  in  space   and  a moment  in  time   with  enought  precsion  you  can   pop  a  " bit "  into  it for  a  infinitly  short  moment of  time  ,  and  a  infinitly   small  place in  space ...  with  out  effecting   time  space ....

the  down  side  of  this  is  that   getting  it  to  stay  is  not  easy ,  and  likly  imposable .  so  you  can't  use  it  to  communicate  or  move  something  from  one  galaxy  to  another...  

but  if  you  want  to find  something ,  this  is  the  best  tool  to  use ...  exsample:   if  you  want  to  find  out  if   a  sun  is  at  a location  ,  at  a  time  in  the  past  or  the  future...  by  sending   4  "bits"  in  a tetrahedron   of  locations  4  feet  apart...   they  will   return  back  to  this  time  2feet or  3feet   apart   because  of  the  gravity  compression   of  the  gravity  well  of  the  sun .

if  they  are  dropped  into  a  black  hole  ...  they  may  come  back  to  this  time  so close  togather   that   they appear as  a  single  object ,  and  there   is  every  reason  to  exspect  they  will   reurn  in   years  or  decades  later  than  exspected...   not  because  of  a  black  holes  effect  on  time  space... but  because  of  the  gravity wells  motion because  of  the  partical " ringing  "  it .

because   space  is  curved  near  a  black  hole ,  the  bit  can  be  millions  of  miles  away  from  the  singlurarrity  ,  and  to  the  singularity  ...   it  pops  in  and  out  right  next  to  it ,  so  near  in fact  as  to  appear   in  the  common  space  as  the   mass  center  of  the  well ...   "not  a good  thing"

because  the  "bit" is  not  bonded  to a  time (  year  of any  time  line) ...   the  effected   black  hole would  carry  this  ringing   threw  out  its   history...   and  would  not  have  a  beginning ,  middle   or  end  point ...  and  in  rare cases   be  seen  in  the  parent  star of  a future  black  hole .

is  this  what  you  mean  by a glaring  contradictions in  statements ?
....  (  giggles)....

Edited by onereaderone, 14 February 2013 - 11:50 AM.

#73    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

something  that happens  on the international space station that  they  do  not understand, and  do  not  report  is  a thump that  happens .
it  feels  and  sounds  like  a bump ,  like  a  fender bender ,  or two  fork  lifts  backing  into each other .  
but  for  decades  they  have  noted: no known cause ,  no event or source.
the  event  or source is  a temporal singularity "popping" ...
and  it  heads  out  away  from  the  earth  gaining  strenght  at  the  square  of  the  distance from  the  location . the  further  it  travels ,  the  bigger  it  becomes .
and  it  is  ringing the  international  space station  like  a bell  when  it  pass's across it.  for  the  people  who  understand  what  this  means ,  you need  to  record  the  time of  the  event  on  the  space  staion to  the   milisecond ,  and  then  watch  for  earth  quakes  on  earth .
the  earth  quakes  will  be  to  the  south of  the  event in  the  northern  hemispere ,  and  to  the  north  of  the  event  in  the  southern  hemispere .
you  are  looking  for  a person  who  meditates ,  is  unconventional  ,  and  tells  storys  about  wild  dreams .
no  one  near them  will  take  what  they  are  saying  seriously...  at  any  one  time ,  your  never  dealing  with any more  than   10 to 20  people world  wide ,  so  finding  them  should  not be  hard .

once  you  find  one ,  do  not  "snatch them" , state  of  mind  is  99.999%  of  how  they  do  , what  they  do .
what  you  need  to  do  is  4  things .
listen  to  every  word  they  say  about their  dreams ...   they  are  remote  veiwing  other  dimensions   and  other  time  lines  that  might  have  been  or  were  once , or   what  is  going  to  be  happening in  our  future ,  or  in  other  dimensions.

(the  earth  quakes  are natural fault  lines that  feel  the temporal wave  pass and release energy  that  is  already  there .
they  do  not  cause  the  earth quakes ,  these  are  just  ways  to  find  these  special  people.
the  temporal wave can  not  be  measured , but  it  is  converted  to  location  as  it  travels  away ...   but  it  is  not  in  time ,  so  it  happens  every  where  in infinite  space at  the  same  moment everywhere . what  does  not  happen  the  same  every  where in  infinite space  is  the  location displacement ...  that  increases  at  the  square  of  the  distance  from  the  event location ,  and  what  is  not  even  measureable  on  earth ,  or  even  felt ...  is  heard  every  where else in  space  time . )

do  not  effect  the  people  around them  ,  even  in  indirect  ways .
you have  to appear  as  one  of  them ,  go  local . local  knowledge is  fundimental ,  and  being  as  transparent  as  posible is  critical... seeming to be  nothing  out  of  the  ordinary , no  better   or  no  worse  .  common  place  and unremarkable , a  gray  stone  among  other  gray  stones .

do  not  improve the  conditions , or remove hazards . real  threats  can  be  ajusted as  long  as  their removal  does  not  change  perception . any  real  or  immedate  danger   that  they  are  not aware  of  may  be  dealt  with ,  but  once  it  is  known local  to  the  subject ,  it  must  be  handled  by  the  world  they  live  in .

do  not degrade the  conditions for  stablity ,  or  improve for  stablity .
you may  observe and record ,  but  not  interact . (  garbled   beyond   understanding ...  something  about  force  function  protocols )   non  interferance  directives ,  like   star  trek ,  which  introduced  the  concepts for  future  use by  (  garbled  beyond  understanding ) ... no  one  has  that  right  but  god ,  each  being  was  placed  here  by  god  ,  created   as  who  they  are  ....   where  they  are  ,  for  their  own  reasons  ...  which  none  can  understand  but   each ,  from  their  own  unique  point  of  veiw .

to   the  reader , (  garbled  beyond   understanding )  thank  you  and  your  mission  is  done .  walk  among  the  stars  at  night  ,  and  know  that  you  are  loved  by  those  who  are  with  in  your  coven ,  and  not  understood  by  those  who  can  not  hear .

a  traveler  comes  ,  but  say  no  more  ,  or  it  will  come  more  difficult  than  it  has  been .

Edited by onereaderone, 27 February 2013 - 08:27 PM.

#74    NocturnalWatcher

NocturnalWatcher

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

why waste so much time wriing gibberish that doesnt even make sense, and your spelling is worse than a 5th grader. thread should be deleted ive never seen anything so dumb

#75    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

View PostRealm, on 26 January 2013 - 03:08 AM, said:

So far into the future we still drive cars? Hell, even George Jetson sounds more believable than this.

george jetson is a cartoon ,  anti gravity speeders are fictional ... take a deep breath and understand that the future  is  not  all  that  far away from what  you see  around you .   the  technology is  not what needs to change,  its  the  people with in your  own reach  that  will  change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users