Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

wicked laughs

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1    alien_hunters_A51

alien_hunters_A51

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 06:33 PM

my  friend was hanging out in a feild and he heard a high pitched laugh or more of a cackle but he was alone so he didnt kno what to do he started to run but something hit him from behind he was knocked out his dad found him a hour later laying in the feild. what do u think?                                                      

#2    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 07:29 PM

well, back in my days as a youth, I was known for my high ptched laugh. It wasn't real, but i did it for fun..and let me tell you...it was LOUD. I was reprimanded several times at my high school pep rally's (blech!) for being too loud! Imagine that. They didn't like me anyways (we were the 'rebel' group). But anyways, when i would go over to my friend's house, we would go out to his neighborhood late at night and just have fun. One of our main things was this. I would go into his neighbor's garage (they always left it open) and do my scream laugh at the top of my lungs!

What I'm getting at, is that If I did that kind of dumbness for fun, I'm sure many other do as well, especially out in fields. As for the "clubbing over the head" could've been  tree branch. He could have slipped in his haste, then hit is head...it's hard to get things straight when you are scared.

Sometimes, the behacior of humans can be far weirder than anything paranormal.                                                      

#3    AlienSama

AlienSama

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 11:08 PM

maybe it was ur drunk neighbors partying.  laugh.gif                                                      

#4    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 02:06 AM

just joined. anyway, what your friend needs to realize that it something made that happen and whatever it was it wasn't quite normal. well, i think you should find out why the hell your friend was chillin' in a field in the first place. that might bring up some answers.                                                      

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

#5    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 06 July 2003 - 04:04 AM

I'll tell you what laugh i find really scarry (and annoying) - you have to be an aussie to get this.

It's that poof, Wazza, from the TV show 'The Block'.                                                      

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#6    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE (Dowdy @ Jul 6 2003, 04:04 PM)

It's that poof, Wazza, from the TV show 'The Block'.

Crickey Dowdy that makes me home sick . Does he have a mate called " Bazza" , " Gazza " or  perhaps " Tommo " ..  unsure.gif I miss Oz  crying.gif                                                      

#7    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 01:11 PM

............ i live in america.......                                                      

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

#8    Ladyspirit_guide

Ladyspirit_guide

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 11:40 PM

rainfro.gif  sorry, in a field, at night, alone.....?

Sounds like a Wacky-Tobaccy moment.....                                                      

Look To The Natural Before The Supernatural"

Rev. C. Du Pont

Posted Image

ParaNormal Research

#9    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 07 July 2003 - 07:46 AM

Kismit,
       close - warren and gavin

i dont watch it much - the laugh put me off

here's the site and it has a link to download his laugh (what is this world coming to?). Atleast now you can get what i'm talking about.

Enter at your own Risk!                                                      

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#10    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 09:06 AM

OMG sorry Dowdy I would so watch that . Two gay guys decorating , I'm in the middle of renovating a 1940's villa of my own . I find decorating books and TV unmissable . I would perhaps take your advice though and watch it with the sound down . original.gif

P.S that wee post earlier  was Kismit humour Crickey   wink.gif  grin2.gif                                                      

#11    uptheirons

uptheirons

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (alien_hunters_A51 @ Jun 23 2003, 06:33 PM)
my  friend was hanging out in a feild and he heard a high pitched laugh or more of a cackle but he was alone so he didnt kno what to do he started to run but something hit him from behind he was knocked out his dad found him a hour later laying in the feild. what do u think?

your friend is full of sh** w00t.gif  

#12    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 08:12 PM

then he needs to use the bathroom more often. he could get constepated or disentary.

#13    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 11 July 2003 - 10:33 PM

your friend is full of sh** 

See, that's the kind of sweeping a priori judgement that just doesn't help very much.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users