Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Say GoodBye To The Internet You Know And Love

psychoticmike

Well, They've done it folks. the Unconstitutional agency known as the 'F.C.C.' just unlawfully legislated away your freedom of speech and the 1st amendment on the internet.

Here Is The Proof:

I don't see how the link supports the opening statement ?

Oh I do find things where you're offered a 23 minute video (and that video doesn't have any explanatory notes) tiresome. Could a brief precis or summary be provided, perhaps?

• Like 1

Although some of the comments make it all clear. "**** YOU COMMIE b*******! YOU CAN'T REGULATE AN UNALIENABLE RIGHT!" Thank you.

There are times when I think the internet should have been restricted to just Government use . Freedom of speech has taken on the meaning of " Say what you want because you cant be held accountable , no matter who it hurts " ! It empowers the mindless sociopaths .

• Like 8

It empowers the mindless sociopaths .

I wont argue with that.

There are times when I think the internet should have been restricted to just Government use . Freedom of speech has taken on the meaning of " Say what you want because you cant be held accountable , no matter who it hurts " ! It empowers the mindless sociopaths .

I think part of the problem is that the Internet has become sort of "Stream of Consciousness" communications... and most people seem to be only semi-conscious most of the time...

• Like 2

They will take have to pry my keyboard from my cold dead hands! lol

If the internet had only been restricted to government use, there's no telling how restricted our lives would have become. The internet has radically changed the global consciousness by providing a conduit for the average person to instantaneously have their thoughts read by anyone on the planet with access.

There has never been a time in the human story when such a powerful tool was in the hands of the people. More information is transmitted over the internet every 2 days than what has been recorded in all of human history - and it's right at your fingertips. You want to talk about giving power to sociopaths? I'm not sure you can wrap your head around the irony of your final statement.

• Like 3

If the internet had only been restricted to government use, there's no telling how restricted our lives would have become. The internet has radically changed the global consciousness by providing a conduit for the average person to instantaneously have their thoughts read by anyone on the planet with access.

There has never been a time in the human story when such a powerful tool was in the hands of the people. More information is transmitted over the internet every 2 days than what has been recorded in all of human history - and it's right at your fingertips. You want to talk about giving power to sociopaths? I'm not sure you can wrap your head around the irony of your final statement.

What would ISIS be without the internet?

What would ISIS be without the internet?

well every coin has 2 sides. i can't imagine how many robbery suspects have been cought because they braged about it on online.

Edited by aztek

So I went and read what this is actually about instead of watching that rambling nightmare of a video. They are trying to keep people from breaking into the market, an example is Metro Pcs who found a way to compress YouTube videos so their customers can quickly stream them while using cheap 2g internet speed. The FCC says that this was not fair...

This is just another way to help the big corporations keep a monopoly on internet services.

Edited by Use your brain

well every coin has 2 sides. i can't imagine how many robbery suspects have been caught because they bragged about it on online.

Well that's what you see on T.V. But in the real World there are not enough qualified people to keep tract of all the illegal internet activity that goes on . Don't believe me , check your SPAM folder .