Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Who or what created God?

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#76    Pupp3t

Pupp3t

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

• "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds", verse 32 from chapter 11 of the Bhagavad Gita.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

This question gets you in a loop if one began to think where God's Creator came from.
Then where would He come from? And that one? And that one? And that...(Eternal circle).
Science tries to explain everything in a logical sense, but an entity like God, who created the Universe with simple words, probably doesn't need logic. He merely just existed. So goes the tradition.
  Asking how God existed is like asking how the Universe begain.
"Big Bang did it! A large clump of matter exploded and all went to being!"
-Okay, but what was there before the clump?
"Ummm.. Space! :D "
We really don't know. We merely think of a theory, test it many times, trying to find an answer. We always try to find an answer to everything, even when it seems there really isn't one. At least one that doesn't boggle the mind.

#77    Alannis

Alannis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

• You can't walk on water without faith of a thousand suns.

Im not going to tell you how to live your life i'm only going to suggest how you should.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

View PostOrcseeker, on 17 November 2012 - 01:44 AM, said:

But what of the creator of God? Was everything just from something that just was? It is a mind boggling thought.

Everything started as something, but yes it hurts to think about it honestly because there is really no true answer  to it. It hurts my head sometimes because it's so complicated XD

#78    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 28 July 2012 - 06:34 AM, said:

I always wanted to know this but who or what created him? was it himself? created by other gods? a super-god?

Because in order of something to exist, he or she has to be created.

Then you will ask who or what created the other thing that has created God? & then Who or what created the other other thing ...

#79    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,300 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

Man created God.
Nature created man.
The creative force of the universe created nature.

Who or what created the universe? Time!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#80    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,646 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 17 November 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

Man created God.
Nature created man.
The creative force of the universe created nature.

Who or what created the universe? Time!

You know... It gets deeper than time. You dream and it seems like hours and you could only be sleeping for a couple of minutes. Things like this could be a teller that time is just a concept. I have heard some theories that time varies throughout the universe and certain things within it. Whatever happened to create this universe and what we don't know about it, it might even be incomprehensible, extremely complex.

DeGrasse had an interesting thought. We are all part of the universe. You look out there and think it is the unknown, but it is what we are made out of. In a sense, we are all one.

But I always say this, we could be part of a universe, perhaps that universe could be part of something, maybe even a universe cluster much like galaxies. But what about the container of those universe clusters, who knows how complex and big things truly are.

It kinda makes you think, we are so small and insignificant. It is quite humbling. To me, it makes you think nothing's impossible. Look to your highest goal in life and say, you know what, that's not too far away. Whether it be president of the USA or creating a great work of art. Just focus on what really matters.

Sorry I'm quite tired so hopefully I put down something understandable and not too of the tangent of what we are discussing here. Just saying that there's no ditch too deep, or no platform too high. We all start from nothing, it just depends what you make of it.

To me, that is God. Not an entity, or an object. God is everything that exists and everything you make of it. God is the universe. We are that universe. We are God.

#81    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:58 PM

ummm without the universe .. would there be time ?

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#82    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

double

Edited by Knight Of Shadows, 17 November 2012 - 01:59 PM.

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots

#83    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,300 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

View PostOrcseeker, on 17 November 2012 - 01:43 PM, said:

You know... It gets deeper than time. You dream and it seems like hours and you could only be sleeping for a couple of minutes. Things like this could be a teller that time is just a concept.
Time moves in mysterious ways. Nothing is as versatile as time. without time, we are nothing. Everything has to travel through time, be it forward, backward or still.
Light travels through time, darkness too.
The deepness is time! Now if we discover where time came from, we may move through it with a better understanding whats around us.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#84    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,300 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 17 November 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

ummm without the universe .. would there be time ?
and what would the universe travel though it time did not exist?

#85    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 17 November 2012 - 02:04 PM, said:

and what would the universe travel though it time did not exist?
you said time " created " the universe if am not mistaken
so am talking about time " before " the universe was created
how can a universe that didn't exist yet .. travel through time ?
was there time " before " the universe existance ?

#86    Borana

Borana

Alien Embryo

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Time before universe ? I can't understand. Who and what created god ? Simple Question. "Who and what is god ?"- is hard one. Please see and get the answer first.http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237772&st=15
     In Genesis I , light came out of deep water, darkness, chaos. If god is light , light come out of darkness. Spirit out of Matter. Life out of death. Love out of hate. Truth out of error. But always chained in its cycle.
   Have you seen the design of DNA , even our sun, milky way galaxy's path look like this form. Our modern astronomers told us sun's orbital time is 260 million years. Wrong. It is not constant. Like open drain water in your basin to the hole. The circle decreases to the center. Our solar system passes through cosmic tunnel. On this tunnel like DNA's make a neck or waist. Then making the head part.

#87    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

View PostBorana, on 17 November 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

Time before universe ? I can't understand. Who and what created god ? Simple Question. "Who and what is god ?"- is hard one. Please see and get the answer first.http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237772&st=15
In Genesis I , light came out of deep water, darkness, chaos. If god is light , light come out of darkness. Spirit out of Matter. Life out of death. Love out of hate. Truth out of error. But always chained in its cycle.
   Have you seen the design of DNA , even our sun, milky way galaxy's path look like this form. Our modern astronomers told us sun's orbital time is 260 million years. Wrong. It is not constant. Like open drain water in your basin to the hole. The circle decreases to the center. Our solar system passes through cosmic tunnel. On this tunnel like DNA's make a neck or waist. Then making the head part.
not sure i understand my self the thing is Free said that time created the universe
so i asked and before the universe was created by time .. was there time ?
i mean if the unverise didn't exist .. then without observers time will be meaningless and does not exist
therfore time something came to exist After the universe was created
so the result is time could not have created the universe because time didn't exist before the universe
that's what i been trying to say basically

#88    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,300 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 17 November 2012 - 05:48 PM, said:

not sure i understand my self the thing is Free said that time created the universe
so i asked and before the universe was created by time .. was there time ?
i mean if the unverise didn't exist .. then without observers time will be meaningless and does not exist
therfore time something came to exist After the universe was created
so the result is time could not have created the universe because time didn't exist before the universe
that's what i been trying to say basically
its abit like what came first the chicken or the egg.
Observers? and where did they come from? time does not need to be observed, thats mans ego.

#89    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 17 November 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

its abit like what came first the chicken or the egg.
Observers? and where did they come from? time does not need to be observed, thats mans ego.
am not sure you're making any sense there friend
before the universe there wasn't time ..
may i ask you .. what is exactly time in your opinion and definition ?

#90    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,300 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 17 November 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

am not sure you're making any sense there friend
before the universe there wasn't time ..
may i ask you .. what is exactly time in your opinion and definition ?
I can not define soemthing i do not fully understand, some people believe in a GOD, but unlike god, time can be felt and seen, or rather what uses it can be.
"One view is that time is part of the fundamental structure of the universe—a dimension independent of events, in which events occur in sequence."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users