Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Guilty! (Game)

Bracket

By the power invested in me, I now declare you guilty of.....!!

Of what? Declare the person before you (even yourself, if you want) guilty of some "crime". You can choose anything. Streaking in an old folks home, stealing an empty soup can, defacement of your own home, squirting pepper spray into your mothers face, it doesn't matter. Just make it funny and weird. :rofl:

Then, decide that persons sentence. It doesn't matter what. Sweeping the grand canyon, cleaning up pig vomit, a lifetime diet of old asparagus, etc.

Have fun.

Bracket

By the power invested in me, I now declare you guilty of Creating way too many threads.

Sentence: Going on a date with my GrandMother and giving her a bath. :D

JVE, by the power invested in me, i declare you guilty of streaking in a nursery.

Sentence: Go on your own date with your grandmother. ;)

Edited by Bracket

• 1 year later...

Bracket, you are guilty of excessive hairyness in a public place; I sentence you to 5yrs nakedness in a zoo, where you must keep the visitors constantly amused.

Bracket, you are guilty of excessive hairyness in a public place; I sentence you to 5yrs nakedness in a zoo, where you must keep the visitors constantly amused.

ouija ouija, with the power or lack thereof invested in me, I pronounce you guilty of impersonating a lifeguard at a carwash, and I hereby sentence you to 200 hours of community service at the "Tots with Ankle bracelets" preschool.

• 4 weeks later...

ScreamingSarcasm, you are guilty of outrageous sexiness and order you to cover up so us ladies have more of a chance.

ZaraKitty, you are guilty of beating up random people with dead salmon, and your punishment is to make me some sushi! :)

• Like 1

star.seed, you are guilty of excessive pinkness to the point of causing public unrest. I sentence you to three months continuous blueness.

ouija ouija, you and your accomplices (Sirhan Sirhan, Phillip Phillips, Jim James) are guilty of redundancy!! I hereby sentence you to a summer of watching "Wipeout"

Mule, the powers have invested that you are guilty of being a member since 2007 and have not earned your first ring yet, you are sentenced to relentless posting until you receive your ring.

Princess Tumbleweed you are guilty of having branches growing from your arms with out a permit, you are sentenced to clean dirt.

Viviana98 you are found to be guilty of.....revealing your soul through mystery and madness...i hereby sentence you to living in black and white!

The Mule, you are guilty of having too big of a nose...you are here by sentenced to start cleaning it with king size bed sheets instead of tissue.

Vivianna - you are guilty of being a painted lady....and you are hereby sentenced to be cleaned up with......king-sized bed sheets

• Like 1

Vivianna - you are guilty of being a painted lady....and you are hereby sentenced to be cleaned up with......king-sized bed sheets

Can I use them after you so they're already wet? lol

You are guilty of not realizing that my entire diabolical plan was to gross you out with my last guilty verdict...I sentence you to24 hours of stephen baldwin movies

You are guilty of sentencing me to watch Stephen Baldwin movies and you are sentenced to watch them with me WHILE handwashing all the dirty king sized sheets!

• Like 1

Guilty of being too lenient with your punishments! Sentence you to .........waiting to find out what your sentence will be!

Guilty of being too lenient with your punishments! Sentence you to .........waiting to find out what your sentence will be!

Haha you young man are guilty of cheating on this game!!! You are sentenced to do everyone else sentence including your own!!

You are guilty of mistaking me for a young man when clearly Im an old mule! I hereby sentence you to 5 more years of causing internet crushes form unsuspecting semi-young men!

• Like 1

You are guilty of not reading my last post...your are sentenced to the same, causing crushes from young men! Somebody might neeed a makeover lol

Guilty of confounding a mule, sentenced to..... wearing a modified Elmo t-shirt and jumping up and down!!

You are guilty of sending me a video of Katy Perry jumping around in and Elmo t-shirt lol you are sentenced to watching that video over and over with out looking below her neck!

And I want a full report of what she is actually saying...I didn't catch it either lol

Edited by Viviana98
  • Like 1

You are guilty of being an evil temptress...your sentence will be.....wait a minute. Being an evil temptress is a good thing. All charges dropped, case dismissed

Edited by The Mule
  • Like 2