Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Aliens Say This To Themselves?

ambelamba

A: Why are we fighting to save the humans? They're a primitive and violent race.

B: Were we so different?

Yes, I bolded that part. Out of so many things out there, fictions and all the alleged contact stories, not a single alien utters such comment.

Except for the 18-wheeler Robo Jesus.

A: Why are we fighting to save the humans? They're a primitive and violent race.

B: Were we so different?

Yes, I bolded that part. Out of so many things out there, fictions and all the alleged contact stories, not a single alien utters such comment.

Except for the 18-wheeler Robo Jesus.

You're talking about a hypothetical fiction. Anyone could write a screenplay where an alien does ask that very same question. So what?

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

I'm afraid that of the six sentences in that post, I didn't understand any of them.

Edited by Colonel Rhubarb
  • Like 5

If any aliens race were able to travel to Earth and protect us(Why would they protect us?), then they would defiantly have a violent past..

Through evolution any alien race must have been violent at some point.

From them battling species on there own planet to get the control as the dominant species, just like we have on our planet(Animals)

Also as soon as they were capable of space travel they must have meet obstacles that forced them to be violent.

:D

• Like 2

ahhh the humans, sooo primitive, sooo savage... soo like our pet wookie

• Like 1

Uh...nobody watched 2007 Transformer movie?

That was a conversation between Ironhide and Optimus Prime, often jokingly referred as Robo Jesus.

Yeah it was a mindless popcorn movie, but that line struck me so hard. No other aliens in pop culture were humble enough to admit their violent past. And this is same with all those contact stories.

• Like 1

I never knew that the Transformers were so philosophical.

• Like 1

I never knew we could spend such time talking about What Aliens will say to us being that thers never any Aliens to even talk too in the First person first place !

:tu:

But I bet E.T will say jump right into out Hot tub ,that just happens to have some garlic,carrots,a few other tasties things ! And we can talk in about three hours !

:alien:

• Like 3

I never knew we could spend such time talking about What Aliens will say to us being that thers never any Aliens to even talk too in the First person first place !

But I bet E.T will say jump right into out Hot tub ,that just happens to have some garlic,carrots,a few other tasties things ! And we can talk in about three hours !

LOL.... Since their mouths are small and slit like, as well as probably being gummy. I can't see them doing a Fred Flintstone and tuckering into us like an uncouth cave man would.

They would no doubt simply laser us into a purified liquid form and sip us from a slurpy cup. :su

• Like 1

Eh, I was just pointing out that every single aliens, in both fiction and alleged non-fiction, do not have any sense of humility at all. Being pretty uppity over us.

I'm pretty sure one of the Space Brothers contactee stories from the 50's had an alien telling the contactee about how they were once primitive and brutal like us crummy humans and nearly destroyed themselves but evolved into a race of nothing but love and peace and cooperation.

I'm absolutely sure more than one of the contactors said repeatedly that the human race was on the brink of self-destruction and seemed to be speaking from experience.

There are also a few mixed messages. "Neptune", the alien buddy of Ofreo Angelucci ("The Secret of the Saucers") repeatedly told him that humanity was threatened by godless Communism and seemed to be telling him that the world needed to destroy the Soviet Union immediately because it was preparing to take over the world. These old books get funnier every decade.

• Like 1

Humans are like flies. We are drawn to crap. UFO's, Aliens, Bigfoot, Loch Ness. Skeptic or Believer.

I guess we could be exchanging recipes but where's the fun in that? :w00t:

• Like 1

If any aliens race were able to travel to Earth and protect us(Why would they protect us?), then they would defiantly have a violent past..

Through evolution any alien race must have been violent at some point.

From them battling species on there own planet to get the control as the dominant species, just like we have on our planet(Animals)

Also as soon as they were capable of space travel they must have meet obstacles that forced them to be violent.

:D

Agreed every species has been violent in the past, but an advance cilvilation that can travel to earth quickly would probably evolved beyond such needs and has rules like the prime directive in a sense. Thought it is possible their are races that would be war faring species and would use those ships to their adavatgae in an invasion. However, those that follow this prime directive rule might have planets that joined together.

Ah ambelamba

Yet you wonder what other beings say, many people do wonder same thing but it’s not the lines you have put A and B. Over the years and time many things linked what has been told. But other then that those lines that you have put are relative to the movies is done in Hollywood. Maybe man well hear is what to be said that can be relative to the meaning or not it’s how one prospects the true nature to keep it with in grain of salt nor not its up to man how they take things or share it.

Even though many people has used many stories to benefit them self’s or what it could be if it was true in past before man made Hollywood there are things were told that are true or fictional to lift ones spirits.

Ah ambelamba

Yet you wonder what other beings say, many people do wonder same thing but it’s not the lines you have put A and B. Over the years and time many things linked what has been told. But other then that those lines that you have put are relative to the movies is done in Hollywood. Maybe man well hear is what to be said that can be relative to the meaning or not it’s how one prospects the true nature to keep it with in grain of salt nor not its up to man how they take things or share it.

Even though many people has used many stories to benefit them self’s or what it could be if it was true in past before man made Hollywood there are things were told that are true or fictional to lift ones spirits.

You just put words together. But that doesn't mean people can read them!

In many ways of, ambelamba I know that people can read what is said then and there and what’s your point besides that?

I would guess after monitoring us for just an hour or so, one of two things would happen: they would play on our own stupidity and ignorance and watch us kill ourselves to death or they would just depart and find a species more suitable to save.

Anywhere there are organisms competing for limited resources will be conflict and often, violence. This phenomenon is not unique to humans and I doubt it is unique to our planet. It is a little ridiculous to think we would be held in contempt for exhibiting the most natural of tendencies. The only way to eliminate it is to eliminate competition by either creating abundance of territory, food, shelter, other life essentials that perpetually outstrips the needs of the population or by eliminating the competition. The former is difficult if not impossible and the later is where we are.

This whole we-are-not-worthy rap is old and tired and symptomatic of people who would rather follow than lead.

Edited by sinewave