Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White Tunnel Of Light

rapture

The Milky Way: There is no all-seeing loving eye obsessed with human survival. Earth and its surroundings is reptilian dominated territory. Earth is in a Bad location. The planet itself is the Garden Of Eden....and with magnificent beauty as an allurement to trap other alien life forms that travel within. Humans like other unfortunate souls exist soley for consumption/ or fuel.

However, consciousness does survive the body but not for very long. Disembodied humans( energy) ARE NOT suddenly free agents who can willy-nilly about the cosmos but are hunted and consumed. Survival of the fittest. This part of the universe is dark and with numerous alien predators, the temptation to go towards light can be overwhelming; however recently deceased humans are new to the spiritual realm and greatly unaware and unprepared( lack of knowledge); thus easy eatin. The reptilians/ and others have mastered shape-shifting and the ability to blend or contrast in whatever the light density. I personally think the so called white tunnel of light should be approached with caution; afterall the tunnel leads to ???????

• Like 1

I personally think the so called white tunnel of light should be approached with caution; afterall the tunnel leads to ???????

That is a good question. Have you ever seen the movie "Poltergeist"? The evil spirit tried to convince the little girl's soul to go into the light, but it was only a trick so he could lure her into the darkness.

The Milky Way: There is no all-seeing loving eye obsessed with human survival. Earth and its surroundings is reptilian dominated territory. Earth is in a Bad location. The planet itself is the Garden Of Eden....and with magnificent beauty as an allurement to trap other alien life forms that travel within. Humans like other unfortunate souls exist soley for consumption/ or fuel.

However, consciousness does survive the body but not for very long. Disembodied humans( energy) ARE NOT suddenly free agents who can willy-nilly about the cosmos but are hunted and consumed. Survival of the fittest. This part of the universe is dark and with numerous alien predators, the temptation to go towards light can be overwhelming; however recently deceased humans are new to the spiritual realm and greatly unaware and unprepared( lack of knowledge); thus easy eatin. The reptilians/ and others have mastered shape-shifting and the ability to blend or contrast in whatever the light density. I personally think the so called white tunnel of light should be approached with caution; afterall the tunnel leads to ???????

I think I saw a star trek episode like this once.

Edited by Seeker79

Hi Rapture,

I heard of this too. But then other information says the light is a doorway to the place one goes to review their life, plan what is next, and also receive healing and rest.

Apparently there are many restless souls (spirits/ghosts) who remain here after death because they fear to move on for one reason or another. Perhaps the negative entities want us to believe the light is dangerous so we will be trapped in this dimension with them? Be that as it may, I believe one's consciousness (one's true self) lives forever. The physical body is a temporary "vehicle" our spirit has chosen to use for a time to accomplish a goal.

Edited by Time Traveler
  • Like 1

Is this from a movie or something?

Edit: You're the same poster who claimed an energy force/insect/reptilian raped you and a bunch of other people.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=222987&st=0

How is that working out for you?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

The universe is not a pretty starry place to make wishes. When you look up some monster is looking down. There is nightmare dimensions amongst the folds of those stars; and humans are easy prey. It would be more benefical to prepare for the predators of a spirtual nature than to buy expensive headstones and chant useless prayers. It is more benefical to sacrifice bodies to time travel or utlilize star gates than transhumanism and depopulation. The reptiles will take care of that over-population issue; then the baby making music will start up again; for reptiles must eat again.

Is this from a movie or something?

Edit: You're the same poster who claimed an energy force/insect/reptilian raped you and a bunch of other people.

http://www.unexplain...pic=222987&st=0

How is that working out for you?

I don't know about a bunch of other people, can soley speak for myself. I feel better. the rape I have to deal with, ciphering my energy caused illness. The enitity also magnified any anger that I had, to the point that the rage nearly made me split my daughter's eye ball with a belt buckle. I have flashes of her red blood splattering all over the walls and the insane excitement . I have flashes of inflicting pain on myself. Mabey I was possessed. I should have got out of that apt the first time I seen the black mask running pass the bedroom door. This enitity was also bothering other people in the apartment complex; yet I was relieved it was not bothering me. And then eventually it became more than one entitity and they did not give a **** if I seen or heard them. The enitity that was attacking me was after another spirit(I think it was a human energy) in my apt that was trying to communicate with me. I got attacked in the process. Its bizzare, I'm still trying to make sense of it; neverthless, I just moved out, best thing I ever did.

I'll never feel safe. I have encountered negative entities on Earth and embodied and I don't plan on being stuck with these enitities in their dimension disembodied.

Edited by rapture

I don't know about a bunch of other people, can soley speak for myself. I feel better. the rape I have to deal with, ciphering my energy caused illness. The enitity also magnified any anger that I had, to the point that the rage nearly made me split my daughter's eye ball with a belt buckle. I have flashes of her red blood splattering all over the walls and the insane excitement .

Get some professional help.
  • Like 4

The universe is not a pretty starry place to make wishes. When you look up some monster is looking down. There is nightmare dimensions amongst the folds of those stars; and humans are easy prey. It would be more benefical to prepare for the predators of a spirtual nature than to buy expensive headstones and chant useless prayers. It is more benefical to sacrifice bodies to time travel or utlilize star gates than transhumanism and depopulation. The reptiles will take care of that over-population issue; then the baby making music will start up again; for reptiles must eat again.

And what if humans are the most scary monsters around, and it is us looking down/ out on the universe as potential predators? That fits our history better. The dinosaurs wouldn't have stood a chance against cromagnon, or even neandertal, man, despite their one on one physical superiority..

So we are like cows in a field.

Being farmed for food and we dont even know. The tunnel of light is the path to the abbatoir lol.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

Get some professional help.

Something a professional would never suggest: When a monster tells you to get the **** out-get the **** out.

Edited by rapture

At what point in time did mammals evolve beyond the food chain; the concept of man in the image of god has got humans delusional and off-guard. It has generated viruses that corrupt the natural mammalonian program of evolution and survial. Humans did not make it this far obsessed with magikal thinking.

Edited by rapture

And what if humans are the most scary monsters around, and it is us looking down/ out on the universe as potential predators? That fits our history better. The dinosaurs wouldn't have stood a chance against cromagnon, or even neandertal, man, despite their one on one physical superiority..

"Run, run and hide because the humans are coming" - the Doctor (someone who really does know his beans when it comes to humanity) "The Christmas Invasion".

Human is brainwashed to accept that any horrible disaster that occurs is the judgement of some benevolent God ( crazy, is it not?) ; thus any further investigation is rarely explored.Further, Cromagnon Man is now Metrosexual Man, hardly evolution and definately not competition for the reptilians/ or any other alien species that wants to dine on human. ( you'll never meet a metrosexual dinosaur) Nevertheless, the fear or worship of reptiles is encoded in the mammal DNA, and for good reason; so too is the string of survival amongst that" "junk DNA". Like it or not other species evolve. They either get with the program or get ate. Humans are not exception to the rule.

When the Sun, who has nourished the planet for millions of years, seemingly develops an hatred towards the planet: Investigate.

Edited by rapture

"Run, run and hide because the humans are coming" - the Doctor (someone who really does know his beans when it comes to humanity) "The Christmas Invasion".

Seen every episode as they came on tv since 1963, I think it was. Many of them multiple times Dont particularly like the current version but david tennant and tom? baker were brilliant (especially when teamed with leela of the long legs.) I was thinking more of fred saberhagen's berserker series, cordwainer smith's norstralia and mother hittons little kittons, and david brins humanity who became the mercenaries (or more likeunited nations troops) for a peacful coalition in a hostile universe. Not to forget of course, Heinleins jingoist, but wonderful boys own, starship troopers. Edited by Mr Walker

What's the Latest Development?

Oliver Sacks, the popular author and professor of neuroscience at NYU, claims that the brain alone is sufficient to provide for the kinds of religious experience that have convinced several neuroscientists, presumably skeptical of metaphysical forces, that God and heaven do exist. The dark tunnel often described by people who have near-death experiences can be explained by the constriction of the visual field due to compromised blood pressure in the eyes. And the bright light at the end of the tunnel represents a flow of visual excitation from the brainstem to the visual cortext.

What's the Big Idea?

Sacks does not deny that the experience of higher realms of existence can play a part in spiritual life or even have great meaning for an individual, but the roots of the experience, he insists, remain terrestrial: "The tendency to spiritual feeling and religious belief lies deep in human nature and seems to have its own neurological basis, though it may be very strong in some people and less developed in others. ... [H]allucinations cannot provide evidence for the existence of any metaphysical beings or places. They provide evidence only of the brain's power to create them."

http://bigthink.com/...he-21st-century

Edited by ChloeB

I am light. The energy, the soul,anything you call it. And the white tunnel of light is the Supreme soul, the highest energy, GOD. We all believe in God but have anybody felt him? To establish a direct personal relationship with him, one needs an understanding of self and the Supreme, God. With the knowledge and meditation, we can meet God and find peace and happiness, all that we need today. To get more insight on it *SNIP*. This could be your final destination in your search for God. :yes:

Edited by Paranoid Android
Removed commercial link