Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Great. Now my house is haunted.

MissMassikur

So I had a very creepy run in at a friends house back in October. There was something very weird/evil at her house. It's a long story & I wrote a blog on. Read it for the background info on how this started. I'll link at the end. I've had quite a few encounters with spirits/ghosts, whatever you want to call it. I've seen two full body apparitions in my life time. I've only told my husband & grandmother about it. There are a lot of people who do not like to talk about spirits & "hauntings", they get all nutted up & crazy. My husband doesn't like me to talk about it. But I can't ignore that fact that ever since "the demon cows" , weird stuff has been happening at home. Shouldn't have bought that Ouija board. Here's a link to the current stuff going on in my home: *snip*

In the first paragraph, there is a link to whole this whole mess started. I hope if anyone reads this, someone might at least understand & not think I'm crazy. Am I a beacon for spirits? Why do they come to me? Am I supposed to be doing something for them? are they just lonely? Or is it something Evil from my friends?

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
Removed link
  • Like 1

Oh & my husband pointed out why the activity might have picked up so much. My grandmother gave a 100 year old wooden school chair a few weeks ago. It's been in the family for years, at least 75. It was my great grandmother chair from her first grade class. I've grown up with that chair my whole life. Could be a far cry, but strange it comes in the house & activity is through the roof.

I don't believe in ghosts but I've seen others here give sound advice. If you want "manifestations" to disappear - put up video cams to capture them - it seems to work every time.

• Like 6

I have seen a ghost so I don't think you are crazy. What you can do about it I don't know. Try to get some pictures of the area or a video. Might put the chair in storage for a while and see what happens.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not scared of the spirit. They've always hung around me since a child. But I've never had one be so pushy. Should I try and communicate with it? It leave it alone? I just find it strange that it only mess's with me through the kids stuff. Child spirit? I just want to make sure something didn't follow me home that night at my friends.

The picture your daughter drew can be explained, it could well be the cat or more likely her imaginary friend. many children have them.

WHY did you buy the ouija board. If you are getting freaked out now, maybe its best you take it back and get a refund.

Did all this start happening after the strange things at your friends house? and can i ask you did it fascinate you what happened there?

Edited by freetoroam

I'm not freaked out. But I'm not sure why the thought popped in my head. One minute thinking Ele-Fun, next thing I knew, I'm looking for a Ouija board. Here's where I am at. I feel like its a little boy. But there is part of me that worries, it's something other than what's portraying it's self as. There was some evil business floating around my friends that night. So I'm just observing & waiting to see if it levels out or if stuff starts to get crazy. I have no problem with kind spirits hanging around. But the strap hanging down from the attic was a bit much. Too noose like. Bla. I just wanted to share the story & get this stuff off my chest. The chair might go back to grandmas if stuff keeps up.

So I had a very creepy run in at a friends house back in October. There was something very weird/evil at her house. It's a long story & I wrote a blog on. Read it for the background info on how this started. I'll link at the end. I've had quite a few encounters with spirits/ghosts, whatever you want to call it. I've seen two full body apparitions in my life time. I've only told my husband & grandmother about it. There are a lot of people who do not like to talk about spirits & "hauntings", they get all nutted up & crazy. My husband doesn't like me to talk about it. But I can't ignore that fact that ever since "the demon cows" , weird stuff has been happening at home. Shouldn't have bought that Ouija board. Here's a link to the current stuff going on in my home: *snip*

In the first paragraph, there is a link to whole this whole mess started. I hope if anyone reads this, someone might at least understand & not think I'm crazy. Am I a beacon for spirits? Why do they come to me? Am I supposed to be doing something for them? are they just lonely? Or is it something Evil from my friends?

Great. Now prove it?

I'm sure you'd be able to present some sort of convincing evidence with all that's been happening?

Edit: As 'and then' said: Set up cams and they'll disappear! Cheap, easy, peace of mind. If you're open to the suggestion just ask us how it's done ;)

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed link in quote

Hi Miss,

I am a medium and I suggest you don't use the board. Those things can let in all sorts of rif raf in that you don't need. Sounds like you might be an undeveloped medium. It seems you have a few choices. You can try to cross the spirit over on your own or banish it with a cleansing. You could live with it for awhile and see what happens but it's my experience that they usually get angry and frustrated.

Anyway, PM me if you'd like me to help or give you some instructions.

Leah

• Like 1

Tim, I'm a stay home mom & caregiver for my injured veteran husband. I am not an expert on paranormal events. I don't run around with a video camera & night vision goggles. I just thought there might be some more "experienced" people out there who might have some answers or suggestions. This isn't Myth Busters. I have no freaking clue why or how. If I did, I wouldn't be here. I'd love to know who whispered in my ear "Mama" while sleeping. I'd love tons of answers to all the cooky crap that's been going on. But I don't, so I was reaching out for some advice.

Tim, I'm a stay home mom & caregiver for my injured veteran husband. I am not an expert on paranormal events. I don't run around with a video camera & night vision goggles. I just thought there might be some more "experienced" people out there who might have some answers or suggestions. This isn't Myth Busters. I have no freaking clue why or how. If I did, I wouldn't be here. I'd love to know who whispered in my ear "Mama" while sleeping. I'd love tons of answers to all the cooky crap that's been going on. But I don't, so I was reaching out for some advice.

you have been given the 1st bit of advice, do not touch the board.

2nd, get some evidence to put on here.

goodluck.

Leah,

Thank you for the advice. I had a bad feeling about board, that it would bring more trouble then good. I'll pack it away ;) I had a spirit live with us when we lived in NC. I thought it was a child. Would Play with the baby toys. Husband & I both would see a small black orb with faint tracer. When we moved I invited the spirit to come with us. Never had a problem with spirit. So Im not sure if they made the trip out or if it's something evil masked. Im not sure how I feel about banishing a spirit...it's just from my home, not their existiance right? I've alway felt a connection with the "spirit world" but never tried to broaden that connection. But I've had at least 5 very real experiences with spirits. I'm usually very calm and at peace, but this one feels different. We've had a lot of termoil in our home lately & I feel it might have been a beacon for something not so nice.

I have seen a ghost so I don't think you are crazy. What you can do about it I don't know. Try to get some pictures of the area or a video. Might put the chair in storage for a while and see what happens.

Hilander I've seen you mention this several times and I'm curious if you could explain the story. If you have done so before now maybe you could reference the posts - I respect your opinions and would like to hear the story.

I don't believe in ghosts but I've seen others here give sound advice. If you want "manifestations" to disappear - put up video cams to capture them - it seems to work every time.

Another sure thing is to " not believe " in them...Not being sarcastic, it is true.

I think I will leave this topic alone, my gut tells me to.

• Like 1

In all seriousness all you need is a cheap webcam, Logitech even comes with free motion recording software that works with one mouse click.

You don't need a fancy camera or night vision :)

Can you answer this: Are you only going to consider advice that is paranormal in nature? Or are you open to suggestions like mine?

And for the 'mama' in your ear thing, a less fantastical explanation could be you were still asleep/semi asleep dreaming, or you were tired and imagined it. Could be the answer yes?

Yeah, sure. I'm sure there's some normal explanation. I'm just an over zealous fanatical. Thanks.

I'm open to your explanations, just asking you try to provide evidence.

It's clear your not open to anything other than paranormal explanations, so I won't post on this thread again. PM me please or reply to this post if you want me to reply and try to give other explanations.

Tim.

I'm sorry Tim. I wasn't expecting to be hurled abunch of "proof or your faking" kinda questions. At least that how it came across. I am open to explanations. But let's clear things up. My husband is a very skeptical guy. I'm cautious. My husband has put most experiences off as "crazy talk". But when he say the 4ft of black strap hanging from attic, he turned white. You would need the 8' ladder to reach up there. We were in & out of garage all day putting up Xmas lights. I'm anal, I would have noticed that junk dangling in the way. It was not there when we went to bed. Husband is paironoid veteran who checks every window & lock before bed. No joke. It was 7:30am today *i always note time of when I get baby to sleep, so I can keep track of how many hours of sleep I get between feedings*, I made the baby a bottle & got her to sleep. I was fully awake, but still a little sleepy. I laid my head down & the moment I closed my eyes, I hear "MAMA". I sat up immediately. I really thought my 4 yr old had crawled out of bed. Both kids were zonked. One is 3months & can't talk, the other 4. Four year old was in her bed asleep. I went & woke my husband up after that. So a few hours later he goes to garage & that damn strap us hanging there. We both swear neither of us went into the attic last night. Unless he was sleep walking & pulled out ladder to get up there. It felt more like, you can't see me? Here look at this. My skeptical husband is now starting to think there's something here.

I'm sorry Tim. I wasn't expecting to be hurled abunch of "proof or your faking" kinda questions. At least that how it came across. I am open to explanations. But let's clear things up. My husband is a very skeptical guy. I'm cautious. My husband has put most experiences off as "crazy talk". But when he say the 4ft of black strap hanging from attic, he turned white. You would need the 8' ladder to reach up there. We were in & out of garage all day putting up Xmas lights. I'm anal, I would have noticed that junk dangling in the way. It was not there when we went to bed. Husband is paironoid veteran who checks every window & lock before bed. No joke. It was 7:30am today *i always note time of when I get baby to sleep, so I can keep track of how many hours of sleep I get between feedings*, I made the baby a bottle & got her to sleep. I was fully awake, but still a little sleepy. I laid my head down & the moment I closed my eyes, I hear "MAMA". I sat up immediately. I really thought my 4 yr old had crawled out of bed. Both kids were zonked. One is 3months & can't talk, the other 4. Four year old was in her bed asleep. I went & woke my husband up after that. So a few hours later he goes to garage & that damn strap us hanging there. We both swear neither of us went into the attic last night. Unless he was sleep walking & pulled out ladder to get up there. It felt more like, you can't see me? Here look at this. My skeptical husband is now starting to think there's something here.

you're going to get the 'prove it' posts because you are not in a psychic network forum. there are many skeptics here (myself included) who hear the same build up to these stories,

you all have experience prior with some ghostly thing, you discount any room for rational explanation, and get mad when no one takes you seriously

as for my take on it, i say go to a medium in your area and find out if something or someone is attached to you , if you think that is a possibility.

otherwise, don't waste your time looking for answers on the internet.

hey.. I'm a medium too.. and ghosts are my specialty..

Your energy is all over the place.. I'm getting dizzy reading what you wrote.. this has really got you worked up, understandably..

so tell us some more things that are happening?.. whats the noose thing??

you probably need to address having a shield around you.. something that takes time to build up at the start, but is a good tool for protection, cause going on just what you have said, it seems they are playing with you, and feeding off your anxiety over it.. do that shield twice a day.. you need to contain your energy.. thats why daily spiritual practices are what you need.. for a shield google: Lisa Renee 12th dimensional shield.. if you are aware like you are saying, then this shield sounds like its for you.. you probably need to do things that help strengthen your aura as well.. like qigong or tai chi, or yoga.. so joining a class would be good.. then when you learn the moves you can just do it home every day... you need boundaries..

blu3 who is one of the mods here was telling me about organite (is that right?? i dont think it is, but its something like that) and how it is really powerful providing protection in your home.. im sure she will pop into this thread and tell you about it.. as that might help??.. and you can order it online.. i think?? dont quote me..

and i will, later on, go and have a look at whats going on there at your place.. and will see if there is anything that i can do, to help????

Edited by with bells on
  • Like 1

This is a ghost/haunting/stories forum. I'm not a psychic so I wouldn't post there. I have ghost stories, which I put in a ghost forum. And yes, I've briefly spoken with a medium & they picked up multiple "spirits" around me. I am open to common sense questions & answers. But I feel to run around my house in the dark taking pictures & setting up cameras are pointless. I don't have those kinds of resources, not the time. I find it unfair to say "show me proof", that could take years to capture anything on film. Even then to only have it ripped to sherreds by others. This forum seems more for people who are experiencing strange events they can explain. Believe me, we run the de-bunking gauntlet everytime. It's not like I'm post every bump in the night. I only speak of the stuff we can't explain. I even called my grandmother & father to ask if they came over & got in my attic. Which both said no & thought it was strange I would ask such a question.

With bells on: thank you. You are more then welcome to take a look if you would like. Kati D, 27, female. I tried yoga last week and really enjoyed it. I felt more "contained" & at peace if you will. I appriciate your advice. I will look into the shield. Sorry for the scattered posts. I was blind sided by skeptics. It's fine to be a skeptic, but to be aggressively rude is not. I just have a strange feeling this time. I'm worried I picked something up at my friends house. There was pure evil there. She had a priest come, cleansed & bless her house two weeks ago. But I really feel like there is a spirit who is portraying a child in my home or multiple spirits. I want to know if they are evil or wanting to cross over.

hey... well, i zoned in on your place and saw nothing there, and felt nothing.. zero..

sorry..

it could be that I'm being tricked into not seeing anything??.. as they are game players.. so usually i will see whats there in front of me, and feel them and feel the energy in your place, and so for that, i got nothing.. and i can spot things very easily..

maybe someone else here can help you.. sorry i don't mean to doubt you. i can only go on what i see.. good luck..

peace always..