Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 5 votes

9/11 conspiracy theories won't stop

• Please log in to reply
763 replies to this topic

#16    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:11 PM

Actually, I am a sucker for conspiracy theories. I find them entertaining, if nothing else. But the 9/11 troother crowd is really an insult to intellegence. They are so stupid on so many levels... like Maddox put it so rudely and so well: Watching 9/11 troother stories is like being bukkakked with stupidity.

#17    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,737 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:01 PM

Facts > opinions. The official story left out several important facts. Continue being ignorant and accept everything the talking heads want you to buy into. While you're at it, continue to not think for yourself, or formulate a single independent, coherent thought.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3, 16 September 2011 - 05:02 PM.

#18    Kataliac

Kataliac

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:23 PM

I remember that day as my two occurrences. One, waking up and wanting to go to Red Lobster for lunch and then having the next couple of weeks go by in panic. And two, my cat's birthday. I also still think that because of what time he was born that he was one of the children that died in the tragic event. So to think of it as anything else depresses me. I try to have faith in this country and I just cant in cases like this.

Edited by Kataliac, 16 September 2011 - 05:24 PM.

#19    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,737 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:25 PM

View PostKataliac, on 16 September 2011 - 05:23 PM, said:

I also still think that because of what time he was born that he was one of the children that died in the tragic event.

Huh?  :blink:

#20    Taut

Taut

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

Given their track record and the information that always seems to show up 20 or 30 years later, why would anyone believe anything the spin doctor, talking heads, say?   There are so many hidden agendas, and politics, that it would be impossible for the general public to ferret out anything remotely resembling the truth.   It's all connected.....is there a gestalt?  In a system of this complexity and chaos, probably not.

On a simpler scale, I went to Honduras on a medical mission after hurricane Mitch in 1998.  We were accompanied by two reporters and a photographer.   We spent a month there and they documented "the story" for two weeks.   When we got home we all read the write up and went  "Jesus, were they even there?" It was so different in writing and pictures than what actually took place, it was literally unbelievable.   But it was "good copy".  That incident confirmed for me what I already knew.  In the world of duality there is only subjective "truth" which consists of a mishmash of individual opinions.   All opinions are vanities.   It's no different for me on the larger scale, except that the spin doctors understand this game, and a smoke screen is the easiest thing in the world to produce.   All you need is a bunch of conflicting stories and pseudo facts,  and the baseline goes up in a puff of smoke.  Effectively dispersed.
We'll get bits and pieces over the next 50  or so years, and no one will care anymore except the ones who suffered the most.

#21    Terra 333

Terra 333

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

• I believe anything is possible.

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

I could sell "so much" Florida "mountain view" real estate on this site! Unbelievable! It's amazing how many blind, ignorant, closed minded people are on this sit. All that solid evidence, testimony by so many credible people (inc. Gen. Stubblebean) and by obvious, and by documented, "generally accepted" scientific facts concerning the event. Obviously....some people are amazingly Stupid (public education), some are amazingly Patriotic (blinded by it), but some have obviously been "brainwashed" or tricked into believing that, "if it not the Government official line, then it must be wrong".... a "stupidity factor" occurring here.  "If you need to get the people behind a war, then all you need to do is create a false flag attack, and then attack the Patriotism of any one and everyone who debates the issue with you" (Hermann Goering)  OMG! Wake up! "Learn" from History! It "does" repeat itself....(I.E. Operation Northwoods) Look it up! The man in charge of all American Intelligence(or lack there of) stated on camera, that building number 7 was "imploded" which means it was taken down by a controlled demolition and that he will never believe that a large airplane really hit the Pentagon! What part of that do you not understand??? Is "everyone" lying, except Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck? Ask for all that money back, that your parents spent on educating you.   Or is this site being compromised by the "attack dogs", paid and trained by our own military? A friend of mine's son did this for a while when he was in the military. He became sick to his stomach of constantly attacking good people "instead" of the real enemies....as he himself put it. He opted out early, and lost his college money in doing so.  This country, it's people have become a laughing stock around the world....they ask always, "Don't you Americans think for yourselves"? "Do you believe all that trash your Government tells you"? I do not lose any sleep over the "Machiavellian" actions by our C.I.A. Pentagon, and Government...because it has "always" operated this way. Most countries, throughout recorded history would lie to the people in order to promote their own agendas. If you do not believe this to be true....then that's fine. Not my problem...life goes on. But stupidity has always been very hard for me to accept.  Have a great day.....and do something different today if you get a chance. Think for yourself.

#22    Scott G

Scott G

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,203 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 16 September 2011 - 02:17 PM, said:

why do official story believers ignore the unreacted nanothermite found in the dust?

Probably because most don't even know it was found in the WTC dust. They're too busy insulting us -.- Ah well, c'est la vie.

#23    H.H. Holmes

H.H. Holmes

Rebel Without A Cause

• 1,672 posts

• I'm going platinum...

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:08 PM

View PostScott G, on 16 September 2011 - 06:29 PM, said:

Probably because most don't even know it was found in the WTC dust. They're too busy insulting us -.- Ah well, c'est la vie.

Can I see a source that reports that nanothermite was found in the WTC dust? Just would like some information on this, no insults intended.

Knowledge Speaks, Wisdom Listens- Jimi Hendrix
Admiration for a quality or an art can be so strong that it deters us from striving to possess it.-Friedrich Nietzsche
The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.-Lucius Annaeus Seneca
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.-Mohandas Gandhi

#24    Scott G

Scott G

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,203 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

View PostH.H. Holmes, on 16 September 2011 - 07:08 PM, said:

Can I see a source that reports that nanothermite was found in the WTC dust? Just would like some information on this, no insults intended.

Sure. Below is a 10 minute news clip on it. The report is in Danish I believe (I've never seen this covered in any english news channel), but the subtitles are in english:
http://socioecohisto...n-the-wtc-dust/

Edited by Scott G, 16 September 2011 - 07:14 PM.

#25    H.H. Holmes

H.H. Holmes

Rebel Without A Cause

• 1,672 posts

• I'm going platinum...

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:20 PM

View PostScott G, on 16 September 2011 - 07:13 PM, said:

Sure. Below is a 10 minute news clip on it. The report is in Danish I believe (I've never seen this covered in any english news channel), but the subtitles are in english:

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Knowledge Speaks, Wisdom Listens- Jimi Hendrix
Admiration for a quality or an art can be so strong that it deters us from striving to possess it.-Friedrich Nietzsche
The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.-Lucius Annaeus Seneca
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.-Mohandas Gandhi

#26    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:02 PM

View PostH.H. Holmes, on 16 September 2011 - 07:08 PM, said:

View PostMissile Punch, on 16 September 2011 - 02:41 PM, said:

yes, nanothermite was found in the dust

http://www.benthamsc...V002/7TOCPJ.pdf

or watch Niels Harrit at the toronto hearings here:

Edited by Little Fish, 16 September 2011 - 08:05 PM.

#27    Missile Punch

Missile Punch

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

• Be a Simple Kind of Man

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:10 PM

View PostScott G, on 16 September 2011 - 07:13 PM, said:

And here is an article explaining that there was no thermite. It's not a news clip. And oh ya, it's all in ENGLISH http://www.debunking...om/thermite.htm

Stranger things have happened

#28    Missile Punch

Missile Punch

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:15 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 16 September 2011 - 08:02 PM, said:

yes, nanothermite was found in the dust

Did you ACTUALLY even read the link I gave you? I doubt it. If you had, then you would have easily been able to understand that, yes SOME of the materials needed to create thermite were present, but the same materials were also abundant within the towers themselves. The article provides FACTUAL evidence concerning exactly where these materials came from. There was no Thermite. The US government did not sacrifice nearly 3,000 innocent Americans in order to go to war for oil. They were crazy, pissed off terrorists doing exactly what terrorists do.

#29    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:45 PM

View PostMissile Punch, on 16 September 2011 - 08:15 PM, said:

Did you ACTUALLY even read the link I gave you? I doubt it. If you had, then you would have easily been able to understand that, yes SOME of the materials needed to create thermite were present, but the same materials were also abundant within the towers themselves.The article provides FACTUAL evidence concerning exactly where these materials came from. There was no Thermite.
I think you don't understand the nature of the discovery.
what was discovered were small particles in the dust, these particles contain elemental aluminium and iron-oxide compounds. these compounds were uniformly and intimately mixed together at the nanoscale level which means the material was engineered to be that way, it is impossible for the material to be generated from the crushing of aluminium and steel beams in the collapse of a building.
when this material is heated to 430C a chemical reaction occurs releasing heat. the product of this reaction is elemental molten iron, which means that the elemental aluminium took the oxygen atom from the iron oxide, which means the substance is thermite.

the thermite was ubiquitous to the wtc dust which means thermite was in the building.

Edited by Little Fish, 16 September 2011 - 08:48 PM.

#30    Missile Punch

Missile Punch

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:05 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 16 September 2011 - 08:45 PM, said:

I think you don't understand the nature of the discovery.
what was discovered were small particles in the dust, these particles contain elemental aluminium and iron-oxide compounds. these compounds were uniformly and intimately mixed together at the nanoscale level which means the material was engineered to be that way, it is impossible for the material to be generated from the crushing of aluminium and steel beams in the collapse of a building.
when this material is heated to 430C a chemical reaction occurs releasing heat. the product of this reaction is elemental molten iron, which means that the elemental aluminium took the oxygen atom from the iron oxide, which means the substance is thermite.

the thermite was ubiquitous to the wtc dust which means thermite was in the building.

So do you personally believe that the government concocted this scheme, and used thermite to collapse those towers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users