Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President to discuss Immigration Teusday

AsteroidX

Cereal. Im traveling in the wrong circle then. Booze gambling and Hookers is my thing can I join the SS ?

• Like 1

I'm betting SS is kinda lame right now after the Chile incident. No drinking, prostitution or gambling for them, even where it is legal. I'd shoot for ambassadorship in a Caribbean Island. Ambassador to the Bahamas maybe.

• Like 2

Presidents have been traveling around having fun on the taxpayers dime for decades.

I hope he discuses how to stop illegal immigration instead of giving them all amnesty. That's getting old because every time you do there is 10 more million wanting it. The only path to citizenship I want to see is go back to your own country and apply for it like everyone else.

• Like 2

Maybe Ill try Belize. I hear theres a mansion there I could squat in until I get approved.

• Like 1

Both parties want the labor that comes from immigration. I foresee loosening of work visa requirements to let more legally come. As for the current illegal alien population, my money is on some feel good legislation for their kids and then ignoring them till they generation out.

• Like 1

Is Immigration Tuesday anything like No-Pants Friday?

And why is the president discussing it?

dunno. Its a secret that will be unveiled on Teusday.

Something tells me Obama got a new pen for Christmas.

And he is going to use it to make another amnesty for illegals.

• Like 1

and there it is, state of illinois (obama's hom,e state) just gave ok to dmv to issue driver lisences to illegals, go figure.

Edited by aztek

and there it is, state of illinois (obama's hom,e state) just gave ok to dmv to issue driver lisences to illegals, go figure.

Would you rather they drive unsupervised, uneducated, unregulated and kill people? that;s the impetus for the law. immigration is a civil matter not a criminal one.

How about allowing families to visit each other without fear of permanent deportation and being labeled criminals do so. How about allowing the immigrants that have spent the majority of there lives (a portion paying taxes all the while) a chance to become citizens. Why not allow college education to undocumented aliens. By documenting them they then become productive members of society. Why invest billions in a bigger and stronger militarized zone with our neighbors from the South whom by the way we should be on very friendly terms. (Ever tried to drive across parts of Europe, Its not near the hassle of trying to get to Tijuana to buy a damn hooker)

Partial immigration reform is a stab at votes nothing more nothing less.

@Ninjadude...stating your a troll is bad for your credibility in this section of the forums btw.

this was a post you made in a different thread. I have it saved for your drivel.

Yep I love to poke conservatives and Republicans. I didn't know I had a "reputation", or label a liar - where was that? Your last statement applies to you more than me. I usually always include facts and sources.
Edited by AsteroidX

Would you rather they drive unsupervised, uneducated, unregulated and kill people? that;s the impetus for the law. immigration is a civil matter not a criminal one.

No I'd rather they get deported then come back legally. I'm fairly certain that illegal immigrants are criminals. Legal immigration is a civil matter, illegal immigration is a criminal matter. Since we are talking about illegal immigrants it is a criminal matter.

• Like 2

Break a law? Commit a crime? Go to jail. Simple. Go to jail illegal immigrants, you've broke laws and committed crimes by entering any country illegally. If I did this to, say, Germany, crossed their border illegally, they'd haul my snoozle all the way to jail. America? Free pass! Get on in here!

• Like 2

No I'd rather they get deported then come back legally. I'm fairly certain that illegal immigrants are criminals. Legal immigration is a civil matter, illegal immigration is a criminal matter. Since we are talking about illegal immigrants it is a criminal matter.

Unfortunately the way we have our current immigration laws, being an illegal immigrant isn't a criminal matter- it is a civil matter. So right now it is in the same category as parking tickets, divorce, breach of contract and foreclosure. Perhaps Obama will press for legislation to make it a criminal matter on the Federal level but I doubt it.

• Like 1

Unfortunately the way we have our current immigration laws, being an illegal immigrant isn't a criminal matter- it is a civil matter. So right now it is in the same category as parking tickets, divorce, breach of contract and foreclosure. Perhaps Obama will press for legislation to make it a criminal matter on the Federal level but I doubt it.

This is total bs if i did anything illegal its just that i would get in trouble,yet here we are 2013 and my tax dollars pay for free healthcare,free education,free food,free everything as long as your ILLEGAL!

• Like 1

Not gonna happen under Obama. He's more concerned with protecting borders in the ME than the borders back home in the USA.

• Like 2

Hes interested in building bigger fences however. Is there anyone around from Germany to tell us how a large fence between 2 peoples works in the real world ?

He spoke in Vegas it seems. Bi-partisan bill with 4 planks. 1) Tougher borders 2) Cracking down employers who hire illegals 3) Making it easier to come here legally and 4) A path for citizenship for illegals here already. Nothing about sending them back, told you guys both parties want them here for the labor.

He spoke in Vegas it seems. Bi-partisan bill with 4 planks. 1) Tougher borders 2) Cracking down employers who hire illegals 3) Making it easier to come here legally and 4) A path for citizenship for illegals here already. Nothing about sending them back, told you guys both parties want them here for the labor.

Cheap labor and votes,screw the rest of us!

• Like 1

They sure did indeed get bipartisan support real fast when it came to a large voting group. So obvious it'd be funny if it wasnt. The good news is they can stuff the pork in the name of bipartisanship.

• Like 1

Both party's(D's and R's) can go to hell. They don't work for american citizens. They work for their campaign donors. The true opposition to the two party system is the Libertarian Party. Same here in Canada.... We've got 3 main party's though only two ever get Federal powers. There are two more fringe party's but monetary and foreign policies are all basically identical. The illusion of choice is like gazing through a kaleidoscope here in Canada. I vote Libertarian every time.