Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2905 replies to this topic

#316    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

can you debunk these photos ? I cant. Im a skeptic btw.

http://www.henrymako...lie-parker.html

#317    Dredimus

Dredimus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 January 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

can you debunk these photos ? I cant. Im a skeptic btw.

http://www.henrymako...lie-parker.html

Ever heard of hand-me-downs? You cant base a conspiracy theory off of something just because her sister is wearing the same dress she wore a year earlier for family photo's.... and in the family picture with Obama, where is the other sister if that is supposed to be Emillie? These photo's were taken with the survivors and families and he spent time away from the media frenzy and talked to them as people instead of interviewing them like everyone else has... I dont like the man, but this is one decent thing he did....

Posted Image

#318    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,225 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

Thats some fact finding ! NOT One idiot did the shooting end of story !

This is a Work in Progress!

#319    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Ill remember next time I get to visit the President its considered cool to wear me hand me downs.

#320    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,379 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

View Postnotoverrated, on 15 January 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

http://www.ebaumswor...watch/83021131/

i have to say, this one has me a little on the fence.

At a certain point in the film, I am having to take a break. I cannot bear lies. What kind of world do we live in when the media prefers to allow the lies than to furnish us with the truth? And if this is what they are doing to our perceptions, why do they think we would want to turn to their news outlets ever again? Obviously they are struggling  to keep their doors open, and their papers and news reports circulating, functioning in financial dire straits. Maybe people don't buy lies anymore.

This is why I always, always carry two spare cameras, independent of any phone. to record the truth, stored independently from the cloud, and sometimes directly printed from the camera. And yes, I have used them for the very reason I carry them.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#321    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,379 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 January 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

Ill remember next time I get to visit the President its considered cool to wear me hand me downs.

And to widely smile thru your grief.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#322    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,379 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

In times like this, it is sure a lot more comfortable to sit on the fence. Wait and watch.
But I honestly thought this stuff was going to calm down after the election. I really did.

I do think that the pseudo powers that seek to control are losing a hold of their "herds" or "slaves", and are merely trying to prevent a stampede. Call OSHA, and let them tell the pseudo-powers to put a fence between the herd of slaves and them. LOL! (lot of good it would do them. LOL).

Also I listened to C2Cam podcast and this fella was on, Russ Dizdar. Man, sure got me to thinking. I am not one of "the chosen", that much is for sure, less you can call menopause a dissociative disorder.

http://www.shatterthedarkness.net

View PostCoffey, on 15 January 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

Yeah you are right there, I'm also on the fence.

Lots of strange stuff though.

My bad didn't watch it fully, seen loads of videos on it so I expected this to be the same stuff.

Edited by regeneratia, 21 January 2013 - 08:38 PM.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#323    Dredimus

Dredimus

Psychic Spy

• 1,038 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 January 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

Eh, after a lil more digging Its plain that its not even the same dress... Similar in color but not pattern. In the family photo Emillies Dress comes up into a red wrap with a bow but Magdeline's dress does not come up into a wrap and there is a red bow centered on her top. Also, the dress portion has patterned dots of some kind on it where Emillies did not. And lets not forget, these images were taken nearly 2 years apart... no one has answered where the third sister is if that is indeed Emilie

#324    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

And her hair is done in the same style and length of Emilies. I disagree with you on the similiarities of the dress.

But honestly this topic is disturbing at the least.

Edited by AsteroidX, 21 January 2013 - 09:00 PM.

#325    Dredimus

Dredimus

Psychic Spy

• 1,038 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

And heres something else on that.... Notice how tall Emilie is compared to her sisters... (this photo was in the fall of 2012, unlike the other image that is from 2012...)

Posted Image

#326    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,678 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

Dred, the fact that the two fathers were going to be deposed regarding LIBOR is interesting, you must admit.

But you're right, I can't see any particular advantage to having children involved?  It's just interesting.

For me, it's how that kid got 2+ rounds into every body, as the coroner stated.  He must have been real good with the gun, 2+ rounds in each of those small bodies.

And the fact that the whole thing is becoming a micro 911--an incoherent story with conflicting details.

#327    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,678 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 21 January 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

At a certain point in the film, I am having to take a break. I cannot bear lies. What kind of world do we live in when the media prefers to allow the lies than to furnish us with the truth? And if this is what they are doing to our perceptions, why do they think we would want to turn to their news outlets ever again? Obviously they are struggling  to keep their doors open, and their papers and news reports circulating, functioning in financial dire straits. Maybe people don't buy lies anymore.

This is why I always, always carry two spare cameras, independent of any phone. to record the truth, stored independently from the cloud, and sometimes directly printed from the camera. And yes, I have used them for the very reason I carry them.

I've been getting the newspaper delivered for 30 years, but I'm letting it run out and not going to renew.  Now it's up to $200 per year and it's no different than TV.

#328    Dredimus

Dredimus

Psychic Spy

• 1,038 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 21 January 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

Dred, the fact that the two fathers were going to be deposed regarding LIBOR is interesting, you must admit.

But you're right, I can't see any particular advantage to having children involved?  It's just interesting.

For me, it's how that kid got 2+ rounds into every body, as the coroner stated.  He must have been real good with the gun, 2+ rounds in each of those small bodies.

And the fact that the whole thing is becoming a micro 911--an incoherent story with conflicting details.

Please go back and check the post on page 20 of this thread... neither of those men were scheduled to testify on anything about LIBOR and there wasnt even a hearing scheduled...

#329    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

View PostDredimus, on 21 January 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

Please go back and check the post on page 20 of this thread... neither of those men were scheduled to testify on anything about LIBOR and there wasnt even a hearing scheduled...

Okay, I've tried 'page 20', '# 20' and '20th January' and I can't find anything about this.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#330    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 5,539 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 21 January 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

Okay, I've tried 'page 20', '# 20' and '20th January' and I can't find anything about this.

About Libor? I see it on page 21, post #315.

Edit: Oops, I originally typed page '20' as well.

Edited by Likely Guy, 21 January 2013 - 10:59 PM.