Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Six-year-old girl attacked in India

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,721 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 17 February 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

It's not his head you have to remove to stop him from doing it again.
Castration does not stop the urges.  It is a mentally ill mind that likes to inflict pain and control on another person.  There have been many cases where a woman was raped by a bar, a bottle, whatever was handy.  It is not always the penis that is the object that is being used.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#62    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,918 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

View Postglorybebe, on 17 February 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

Castration does not stop the urges.  It is a mentally ill mind that likes to inflict pain and control on another person.  There have been many cases where a woman was raped by a bar, a bottle, whatever was handy.  It is not always the penis that is the object that is being used.

Your point is well made, a deviant mind will continue to seek a means to harm others for it's own pleasure if that is how it has trained itself to be most happy.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#63    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 16 February 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

Gee I wonder what she did to "provoke" the rape, after all isn't it the victim that is responsible for these things (extreme sarcasm intended).

This is abhorrent and the societal mores that allowed and enabled a mind to pursue this action on an innocent child need to be addressed, they are displaying a decay of the human spirit and regularly.

The scum that do things like this say things like ," she taunted me with her sexiness" .They're sick ,or on a power trip .
I've seen stories about babies being raped . USA I believe. Sick

Miss me?

#64    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,967 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

View Postthe L, on 16 February 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

It was. But our understanding of the world we live in has progressed so you expect that with development of science that human moral and ethic will make progress.
Yet it has not.  For all our scientific progress we have actually, IMO, gone backwards morally.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#65    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

Im for inquistion. Torture seems like a good idea. Although it is against law but I cant help myself not to think on it when I hear this kind of news.

Edited by the L, 18 February 2013 - 08:49 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#66    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,427 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

People are under demonic attack which is why there is such a rise in mass murders, serial killings and rape.  IMO, of course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users