Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

California's Hispanic Population Projected

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 02 February 2013 - 04:44 AM, said:

That'll never happen, they'll just say "the majority of the COUNTRY'S population is white, no benefits for you".

now  what  will  happen is  ...   california  will  claim  it  is  being  abused   by  the  whites...   because  it  is  the  1/7th  largest  economy   in  the  world...   all  those  non-whites  working  for  the  man!

#32    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:54 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 02 February 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

The bright side. Whites in California will now gain minority status and all the benefits that come with that.

LMAO Hahahahaha think thats the best laugh i have had all day,going to have to like that post just for the laugh hahaha

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#33    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:04 AM

That'll never happen, they'll just say "the majority of the COUNTRY'S population is white, no benefits for you".

I think thats the second time youve ruined my cup of coffee hats... :td:

#34    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 02 February 2013 - 05:04 AM, said:

I think thats the second time youve ruined my cup of coffee hats... :td:

Hahahaha thanks again asteroid,i laughed so hard i felt like cartman when he was challenged to a fist fight by the midget motivational speaker hahahahaha

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#35    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

Its sad but true. Thanks Crimson.

#36    Cradle of Fish

Cradle of Fish

Alien Abducter

• 4,583 posts

• "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:37 AM

Exodus IS a natural way for humans to migrate. They have crossed the Alps, the Russian Steppes, the English Channel, the frozen Bering Straight and the worst deserts the Earth can muster in order to find greener pastures. Why would something as impermanent as human law stop them?

I would prefer if people used legal channels, but I don't necessarily think that illegals are bad people. Ask yourselves what you would do if you were living in their situation.

A crucial step in removing the incentive for mexicans to enter the US illegally would be to bring an end to the War on Drugs.

I am not a man, merely a parody of one.

#37    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,925 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:52 AM

View PostCradle of Fish, on 02 February 2013 - 05:37 AM, said:

Exodus IS a natural way for humans to migrate. They have crossed the Alps, the Russian Steppes, the English Channel, the frozen Bering Straight and the worst deserts the Earth can muster in order to find greener pastures. Why would something as impermanent as human law stop them?

I would prefer if people used legal channels, but I don't necessarily think that illegals are bad people. Ask yourselves what you would do if you were living in their situation.

A crucial step in removing the incentive for mexicans to enter the US illegally would be to bring an end to the War on Drugs.

I'm willing to entertain and debate this refreshing concept. Thank you very much. :)

#38    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:10 AM

It would certainly end part of the problem. On both sides of the border.

#39    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

Maybe it's just the school my kid's going to, but the racial demographic has completely flipped over the past 20 years. It's now only 14% caucasian, which is actually very surprising.

Edited by WoIverine, 02 February 2013 - 07:58 AM.

#40    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,931 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:11 AM

This thread needs to be cleared up, and get back to the topic at hand, which is NOT racism, but illegal immigration.  Certain individual/s can expect to receive a PM about this shortly.  Back on topic,

~ Paranoid Android (Forum Mod. Team)

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#41    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,925 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:23 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 02 February 2013 - 07:10 AM, said:

It would certainly end part of the problem. On both sides of the border.

The war on drugs?

Up here (Canada) it's high grade Marijuana in trade for cocaine from the US, which was in turn traded for cash or guns in Mexico, which was traded for high grade cocaine, more guns and lives in central and southern America.

Of course, all along the trade, there's an increasing amount of drugs, guns and loss of lives.

Take it out of the hand's of the criminals? I'm not saying you're wrong,I'm just wondering, how?

#42    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

I dont have that answer. I just know if we continue it will continue as status quo. Which is resulting in huge expenditures here and loss of life here and in Mexico. Im sure Canada feels the effect as well. But as this about immigration the drug mules are a transient illegal population that travels back and forth from there home countries to America. Add in the lucrative Human smuggling that goes hand in hand and its a huge human rights issue.

Like I say I dont have the answer but the status quo is creating more problems then its solving.

The other part of the illegal immigration comes from your average Hispanic that gets across the border and then either works to send money back to there impoverished families in there countries of origin or has a child here in America. Once that child is born the child is considered a citizen of America. So theres an incentive for them to risk much to do that. I consider these groups to be acting out of desperation or for a better life even if its only for there children.

I guess I understand the problem better then having a solution but building a bigger fence and militarizing the border doesnt seem like the best solution IMO. It supports the Industrial Military Complex but really there the ones profiting from illegal immigration.

So now its being politicized and its turning into a free vote issue but from my understanding Hispanics have historically been more conservative then is being honestly talked about. You can relate that to there deeply religious views which are more aligned with the conservative agenda. So yeah. Obama is trying to steal there votes by giving up a half measure immigration reform.

Again this all IMO.

#43    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,925 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 02 February 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

I dont have that answer. I just know if we continue it will continue as status quo. Which is resulting in huge expenditures here and loss of life here and in Mexico. Im sure Canada feels the effect as well. But as this about immigration the drug mules are a transient illegal population that travels back and forth from there home countries to America. Add in the lucrative Human smuggling that goes hand in hand and its a huge human rights issue.

Like I say I dont have the answer but the status quo is creating more problems then its solving.

The other part of the illegal immigration comes from your average Hispanic that gets across the border and then either works to send money back to there impoverished families in there countries of origin or has a child here in America. Once that child is born the child is considered a citizen of America. So theres an incentive for them to risk much to do that. I consider these groups to be acting out of desperation or for a better life even if its only for there children.

I guess I understand the problem better then having a solution but building a bigger fence and militarizing the border doesnt seem like the best solution IMO. It supports the Industrial Military Complex but really there the ones profiting from illegal immigration.

So now its being politicized and its turning into a free vote issue but from my understanding Hispanics have historically been more conservative then is being honestly talked about. You can relate that to there deeply religious views which are more aligned with the conservative agenda. So yeah. Obama is trying to steal there votes by giving up a half measure immigration reform.

Again this all IMO.

I appreciate your honest perspective. Building a bigger fence will not solve the problem.

#44    Betrayal of Humanity

Betrayal of Humanity

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

• Hitch your wagon to a star... -Emerson

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

"The advocates of abortion on demand falsely assume two things: that women must suffer if the lives of unborn children are legally protected; and that women can only attain equality by having the legal option of destroying their innocent offspring in the womb." --  Robert Casey

#45    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,618 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

The remedy is simple: do the proper thing instead of wasting your time in the WWW... like raising 5 kids per couple and you will not be outnumbered.

You cannot expect that poor people, who probably have sex as their only enjoyment, forgo it because you are too lazy.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users