Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

My own alien/UFO experience

ufo alien missing time

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    Hunte3r

Hunte3r

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:52 AM

This was about five to six years ago, and it happened with my best friend. He was spending a few weeks at my house (he lived out of province), and one night we an orange light hovering over some trees on a mountain. At first, I was interested, as I am very interested in all things mysterious. He, however, is a skeptic, and quickly dismissed as a weather thing. The next night, the orange light was there, but again, he dismissed it and we ignored it. On the third night however, I wanted to know what it was. I had recently received a telescope for my birthday, and brought it outside to view the light. Try as I might, I could not find the light with the telescope. My friend offered to look for it, and I obliged. As soon as he began searching for it, the light began to move. This was the first time either one of us had seen it move. There was no sound coming from the light. It moved as if it were actually a very well lit craft of some kind. It slowly sailed across the sky, and eventually went behind a mountain. I thought it was strange, and my friend seemed very shaken up by it. When we went inside, almost two hours had passed, although it seemed it much shorter than that. Personally, I think that I merely lost track of time. The day after seeing it move, it didn't reappear over the trees. When I asked my friend what he thought about the light, he denied ever seeing it, which I thought was strange. I have never ever seen that light since. I actually asked him about it a few days ago, and he told me he had no idea what I was talking about. I suppose he could have just forgotten, but maybe he remembers something I don't. What do you guys think?

#2    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,124 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:01 AM

I saw a ufo with someone standing right next to me also who also at first tried to say it was a blimp... later on, she forgot what we saw. But it looked absolutely like a ufo, nothing like a blimp. People don't want to remember what they can't acknowledge as real... thats why they made that Men in Black movie, forgetting is a common phenomenon...

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#3    Hunte3r

Hunte3r

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:03 AM

I think you're right. People always try to rationalize what they don't understand, and if they can't, they simply deny it.

#4    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,196 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:46 AM

View PostHunte3r, on 14 April 2014 - 12:52 AM, said:

. What do you guys think?
Story.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#5    Regina Fire

Regina Fire

Angry wolf girl

• 2,380 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:02 AM

Hi and welcome to the site.
People choose to forget things they can't understand, like your friend. I can't guess what you saw but always make a note. Such weird things that we experience play a part in our lives.

#6    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,196 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:46 AM

View PostRogue Suga, on 14 April 2014 - 08:02 AM, said:

People choose to forget things they can't understand, like your friend.
Kids at an age of 10-11y create fairy tales on a daily basis, so nothing special here. But if they do so at an
age of 17-18y it needs parental attention.

View PostHunte3r, on 14 April 2014 - 12:52 AM, said:

This was about five to six years ago, and it happened with my best friend.

View PostHunte3r, on 02 October 2012 - 12:16 AM, said:

Me and my little brother share a room, and last night I saw something hovering over him. Me and my brother
are 15 and 14 (…) I am not sure what time it was as It looked like a human, (…) I had only seen it for about
three or four seconds when it seemed to notice me and disappear. (…) Can anyone tell me what this is?
I am a little worried about my little brother.

Edited by toast, 14 April 2014 - 08:53 AM.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#7    Whisperer

Whisperer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts

• "Never challenge the Universe for it will respond"

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:02 AM

Same thing happened to me with the missus at the time, saw amazing stuff that most would have offered their lives for to see but years later, she denied it outright, never happened, we never went camping, we never saw those 4 amazing ships close up (or 5 cant remember exactly now) but she knew we did go camping and we did see what we saw.....
So if something out of the ordinary happens, most would simply forget it as its got nothing to do with what their comfort zones (life) allows for, unless it is repeated time and again....and that was one of the 3 obvious in your face sightings we were privileged to have been witness to, never reported any of them though.

I be Ra...The river of life, the ebb and flow of summer tides...
Make not an image of me, nor offer unto me the limitations of form...
For I be Soul....and I will not be limited...

#8    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:17 PM

View Posttoast, on 14 April 2014 - 08:46 AM, said:

Kids at an age of 10-11y create fairy tales on a daily basis, so nothing special here. But if they do so at an

That boy is a magnet for strange phenomena.....or something

#9    Hunte3r

Hunte3r

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:41 AM

View Posttoast, on 14 April 2014 - 08:46 AM, said:

I'm not sure where you're getting "on a daily basis" from, but all right. I figure it was just smoke or something, but was wondering if anyone else had seen anything like this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users