Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ohio school shooter flips off victims family

Ashotep

A teenager who was convicted of killing three classmates at an Ohio high school last year showed up at his sentencing on Tuesday wearing a T-shirt with the word “killer,” and then flipped his middle finger at the families of the victims.

Ohio school shooter gives finger to victims while wearing ‘killer’ T-shirt

They probably couldn't stop him from giving the families of the victims the finger but I can't believe they let him keep that T-shirt on. He deserves more than life in prison.

• Like 7

They probably couldn't stop him from giving the families of the victims the finger but I can't believe they let him keep that T-shirt on. He deserves more than life in prison.

Lock his ass up and throw away the key.

• Like 3

Lock his ass up and throw away the key.

do they (hopefully) have the death penalty?

• Like 3

do they (hopefully) have the death penalty?

Yeah, Ohio does have the death penalty.

• Like 3

Yes but unfortunately they only gave him life.

Yes but unfortunately they only gave him life.

Minors cannot get the death penalty as ruled by the Supreme Court.

Wow what a punk. He looks like he'll die young and deservingly in jail. He's a shrimp.

• Like 2

This kid will definitely be made some man's b**ch. I hope he enjoys those such good times!

Kids like him are the perfect candidate for the show Scared Straight(I really do miss it). On the plus side he is going to find out exactly how much he is worth(repeatedly)...... in either store credit or cigs.

This kid will definitely be made some man's b**ch. I hope he enjoys those such good times!

One good Spit roast should finish him off.. :blink:

meh. crap move but his 10 seconds of fame are gone for good.

What he did was horrible . but the kid must be sick to be so twisted. Some people just have no conscience / Heart.

• Like 2

He is obviously psychotic.

He is obviously psychotic.

His apparent emotive state and lack of any human compassion would suggest that.

• Like 1

What an idiot, probably thinks it is smart and funny to do that. Hopefully he'll get what's coming to him once inside.

I can't help but wonder what's going on inside his head. What is he truly thinking about all this? What circumstances led him to become this way?

It scares me when I see some of my students who seem to be on that road. They have no compassion for anyone, and think only about satisfying their immediate urges with no regard to the consequences.

• Like 1

I can't help but wonder what's going on inside his head. What is he truly thinking about all this? What circumstances led him to become this way?

It scares me when I see some of my students who seem to be on that road. They have no compassion for anyone, and think only about satisfying their immediate urges with no regard to the consequences.

Watch those kids carefully. Psychopathy is becoming more and more prevalent.

• Like 1

What an idiot, probably thinks it is smart and funny to do that. Hopefully he'll get what's coming to him once inside.

I honestly don't think he would care,It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't kill again at some point when he gets inside.A complete basket case.

What they didn't put in this version of the story was during his statement he told the families of the victims that the same hand I killed your kids is the hand I m********e with. The part that fhe forum won't let me type is manual stimulate.

In prison they are going to love his smooth skin, mmmmm hmmmmmm.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Every hair on my body stands up when it comes to this guy. I rarely get that kind of reaction about anyone.