Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photo of a face(?) in the sky

rshanen

post-55682-1180184017_thumb.jpgpost-55682-1180184128_thumb.jpgSummer of "06 I took 4 pics of a sunrise, 3 came back with a face in them. Some say it is a guardian angel and some say it is a demon and some see nothing at all. Some see a cross at the bridge of the nose. What do you think. This is the web site of the pics *link removed* Edited by Paranoid Android
Advertising sale of photographs constitutes as spam

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadMachine

• bkroll1

• Please Explain

• rshanen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's really a common but really fascinating phenomena and is called pareidolia.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia. Leonardo and other artist were known to use clouds as ideas for paintings. They are still very neat though.

Warm regards,

Mabon.

I don’t think there is anything paranormal here.

This is very common, and I have seen faces and countless of other things in clouds, cracks in walls, bark on trees and so on. I guess you have too.

I have a face, an alien and a smiley in my wooden floor.

I Say Its A Bunch A Clouds That Made That Or.... A Sign..... :o:innocent:

P.S Beautiful Pics

Jeez...its hard enough ciphering through this stuff for real or fake without pictures of cloud shapes.

You mean to tell me you've never seen a cloud face before?

Nice photos of the sunset, but I don't think you have anything paranormal there. In the first photo I can't really see anything at all. People see shapes in almost everything; it's common. I do it when I get bored. All you have to do is stare at something long enough, and the mind molds it into what you want to see. But keep looking. There are things modern science can't explain.

btw, welcome!

NO WAY!! I see a HUGE Potato-shaped Marshmallow. What could this mean!? I'm freaking out now, man... :no:

Welcome to the board!! :tu:

I like to have never found this face.. just one of those cool things the clouds can do.

Wow, imagine that. Your site sells the photos for absurd amounts of cash. Why am I not surprised you linked us?

Also: I don't see a face at all. The fact that I have to sit here and squint hoping to see a face leads me to believe people are just seeing what they want to see.

There are many heavenly cloud formations but this one is rare.

Since he said the pic was still on xdcard then i believed it's not photoshop.

post-55682-1180184017_thumb.jpgpost-55682-1180184128_thumb.jpgSummer of "06 I took 4 pics of a sunrise, 3 came back with a face in them. Some say it is a guardian angel and some say it is a demon and some see nothing at all. Some see a cross at the bridge of the nose. What do you think. This is the web site of the pics http://heavenlyphoto.net
I don't see anything other than a normal cloud formation.

Try this one

Still looks like a potato-shaped marshmallow, only darker. Perhaps blueberry or blackberry flavored (Do they even make that kind of marshmallow? I suppose any flavor of marshmallow is possible with potato-shaped Cloud Omens...)

I'm a little less disturbed than earlier, but still unsettled by this mysterious sign in the sky. :unsure2:

actually it looks like a couple of cherries

I see no resemblance!

Surely, you must notice the uncanny resemblance to a darkened, Potato-shaped Marshmallow! =(

It gives me the creeps.

Wow, imagine that. Your site sells the photos for absurd amounts of cash. Why am I not surprised you linked us?

He IS selling them :w00t::D:rofl: Oh no - i just whet my pants - Tell us - have you ever sold one - If you did, I have to take pics of my floor, I can make a fortune

Edited by Kroll1

Can make out the face in the darker version.

Hmm it's just clouds... :P

Finding faces and shapes of animals in clouds is like THE past-time of bored kids.

You can find stuff all the time, but it's just clouds.

By the way, I wasn't calling you a bored kid. :rofl:

Edited by BlackDeath

My own father can't see the face, other people see it immediately. Maybe it's that whole right brain, left brain thing. Perhaps you're not supposed to see, who knows. Many people want a copy, it's kind of like TV or the radio, if you're truly offended by what you perceive to be, change the channell. Being of what I consider sound mind and body (feel free to judge) and never having much interest at all in anything paranormal, the wierd curiosity about this pic is that I sat in bed looking at it like some freak for an hour before I saw the face. I have no idea why. Most pics I take end up in my old dusty trunk and it's somewhat amusing that this pic refused to take that same path. I hope people can enjoy the pic like a nice cup of coffee. I have changed political parties once in my life, convinced that I had cornered the market on truth, the hardest thing about making that change was that I had to admit being wrong and somewhat brainwashed for all those years. Perhaps I'm just being another pawn at the present, I hope not.

I'm still saying this one is rare.

Who cares if it's cloud, but i could see strange things easy.

Guys, I'm telling you it's a giant, potato-shaped marshmallow of either blueberry or blackberry (or normal) flavoring.

It's so easy to see, it's driving me crazy! :wacko:

Guys, I'm telling you it's a giant, potato-shaped marshmallow of either blueberry or blackberry (or normal) flavoring.

It's so easy to see, it's driving me crazy! :wacko:

I don't believe what you were smoking was plain cigarettes man. :lol:

:P

I don't believe what you were smoking was plain cigarettes man. :lol:

:P

Thanks for your possible concern, but I don't smoke. :)

Are you seriously telling me it looks more like a face than a potato-shaped marshmallow?