Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hacking Your Brain tonight dear?

RoyNeary

It is much, much easier to produce emotions and impulses into the brain than to actually read the brain via computer programs

like FMRI (Functional Magnetic Resonance, pretty old, actually came out in the 70s)

There's a Patent that was filed that also clues us in:

USP # 6488617

Title: Nervous System Manipulation by EM Fields from Monitors.

Issued to: Loos, Hendricus.

Abstract: Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance.

Many computer monitors and HD TV screens, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or DIGITAL TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be embedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal.

The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds awesome doesn't it?

Besides THE USUAL SUSPECTS ;)

I hope all of you, or maybe, just you

could throw some of the things you've tried out, heard about, or witnessed.

Last week I was lucky enough to try on ¨The God Helmet¨

unfortunately, the only thing I felt was that the room felt crowded, other than that I didn't get any emotional sensations.

Which top three techniques or fields do you think might be on to something and what would you do if you had your OWN LAB?

What do you think about ´Progam or be Programmed´?

Things you own that always affect, not just you, but others in the same room, maybe take a photo?

this ones a bit long, just skip to the last 6 minutes:

this one is just fantastic no?

Edited by RoyNeary

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ether2

• RoyNeary

• Clarakore

Top Posters In This Topic

It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or DIGITAL TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be embedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal.

The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Last week I was lucky enough to try on ¨The God Helmet¨

unfortunately, the only thing I felt was that the room felt crowded, other than that I didn't get any emotional sensations.

ummm thats impossiable as it's "up there" what is and whats not possiable, it's like the reciver/aerial is not tuned into do such, nor will it be in the future as it is pointless, and anyway ya dont need such devices as these so called devices are for the incompetent in these fields, thats how ya tell ones mentallity abilities knolwedge in regards to the minds workings if they come up with bull crap as such, those that can wouldnt it's what ya get for being smarter than those who want too...

God helmet thats another hoax in it, i heard about that whats it suppose to do communicate with God lol, psych ward will give ya a better response...

this is an idiots guide to becomeing a bigger idiot, dont intrude on whats not yours, amerature...

good luck

love

ummm thats impossiable as it's "up there" what is and whats not possiable, it's like the reciver/aerial is not tuned into do such, nor will it be in the future as it is pointless, and anyway ya dont need such devices as these so called devices are for the incompetent in these fields, thats how ya tell ones mentallity abilities knolwedge in regards to the minds workings if they come up with bull crap as such, those that can wouldnt it's what ya get for being smarter than those who want too...

God helmet thats another hoax in it, i heard about that whats it suppose to do communicate with God lol, psych ward will give ya a better response...

this is an idiots guide to becomeing a bigger idiot, dont intrude on whats not yours, amerature...

good luck

love

Come off it YA biggot.

There's a reason it's called ¨the god helmet¨ with quotation marks buddy. Any gadget that purports to put you in some sort of communication with ¨God¨ (oh look, quotation marks again?) is clearly wacko. So I think we're on the same page there no?

That such things like binaural beats, FMRI,etc. yadda yadda yadda cough::ayahuasca cough::

are pointless, and that they are for those ¨incompetent in these fields¨ :hmm: (talk about a high horse! that mare is flippin' FAT!)

That you tie a lackluster ribbon around it by bringing up something as PETTY as ¨being smarter¨...

An Idiot doesn't ask questions to strike up a discourse.

No one is ¨intruding¨ in on anything. So much for your yap about ¨ONE subconcious¨ (for passing readers, I'm alluding to something he wrote about previously)

peace or else ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

This topic only aims to let people drop in and point out some fantastic directions our generation is taking

Like this, this is :

From the halls of Berkeley...

They’re using functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) and computational models to decode and reconstruct people’s dynamic visual experiences.

http://www.kurzweilai.net/how-to-make-movies-of-the-brains-thoughts

So far, the technology can only reconstruct movie clips you’ve already viewed.

Edited by RoyNeary

Come off it YA biggot.

There's a reason it's called ¨the god helmet¨ with quotation marks buddy. Any gadget that purports to put you in some sort of communication with ¨God¨ (oh look, quotation marks again?) is clearly wacko. So I think we're on the same page there no?

That such things like binaural beats, FMRI,etc. yadda yadda yadda cough::ayahuasca cough::

are pointless, and that they are for those ¨incompetent in these fields¨ :hmm: (talk about a high horse! that mare is flippin' FAT!)

That you tie a lackluster ribbon around it by bringing up something as PETTY as ¨being smarter¨...

An Idiot doesn't ask questions to strike up a discourse.

No one is ¨intruding¨ in on anything. So much for your yap about ¨ONE subconcious¨ (for passing readers, I'm alluding to something he wrote about previously)

peace or else ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

took ya awhile to respond, as you were still active after some time last night (my time) for some time after this being posted...

so are you telling me anything with quotation marks are that of a false misleading sarcastic statement, can i enlighten you and draw your attention to that above the posting box on the right side where it says "insert quotation" does that mean anything that you quote is false or misleading/sarcasm to you, i was only average at english in school, but i have been posting on forums for some time now and commented on quotes (" ") never have i had a comment in regards to that it was false or misleading or being sarcastic, new age thing or something?...

well biggot boy your the one that tried on the "god helmet" so who's the biggot with plenty of time, that tells me your in contact with bigger :wacko: than ya self, claiming some god helmet, have they got a site about this thing, im just curious about their abilities/mentallity in regards to this as you said it in away like it is a known thing...

high horse flippin FAT how old are you man still in school as it sounds like school talk especially the quote thing as it is used in a sarcastic way, useing both hands useing the two bugger off fingers on each hand, fair...

please enlighten me in regards to your height in consciousness and tell me genius where did i go wrong with that statement regarding one Subconsciousness, tell me about it, it's really encourageing to me that you have a problem in regards to what i have stated as you are seeking help from other individuals regarding Subconsciousness, this in it self is showing me you cannot stand on ya own two feet...

peace or else whats the else bit, ya super man or something ;) ...

good luck

love

I thought most understood the God Helmet has being able to produce religious visions or mystical experiences? In other words it is not validating religious visions or mystical experiences but saying that they are merely a result of our mind. The helmet merely reproducing what happens naturally at times to some. Also the range of experiences can vary.

If they can make it into a toy for everyone to try then that is pretty cool. One better come bundled with my Sony PS5.

Edited by ChristianWitch