Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Collection of interesting photos

Arcana

Hi all, although I've posted these before in a thread, I'd like some feedback & to hear your views.

Below are some various pics taken on some of the investigations I've attended, see what you think, the last 1 was a curious picture I took of my wife holding an ornament skull, check the eyesockets, freaky.....enjoy.

None of these photos have been edited, except the 2 enhancements.

post-50021-1171988166_thumb.jpg

post-50021-1171988226_thumb.jpg

post-50021-1171988347_thumb.jpg

post-50021-1171988378_thumb.jpg

post-50021-1171988395_thumb.jpg

post-50021-1171988533_thumb.jpg

post-50021-1171988562_thumb.jpg

post-50021-1171988588_thumb.jpg

post-50021-1171988794_thumb.jpg

Edited by Arcana

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arcana

• Barek Halfhand

• MissMelsWell

• mr. E

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wazzup arcana,

I love those, who cares if they are repeats,

the bar scene again makes me thirsty but it is orb heavy for sure..

NOW that staircase give me "pings" again for some reason...going to "shop" that one up a bit for kixx....b

post-48048-1171989407_thumb.jpg

wazzup arcana,

I love those, who cares if they are repeats,

the bar scene again makes me thirsty but it is orb heavy for sure..

NOW that staircase give me "pings" again for some reason...going to "shop" that one up a bit for kixx....b

Glad you like Barek, the staircase pic I can assure you is definitely not smoke btw......something weird happened during & after that investigation, I might put up a post about it at a later date. :tu:

I didn't really see what I was supposed to see in the eye sockets of the skull. Could someone maybe outline it?

If you don't see it mr. E, then there is nothing to see, suffice to say this ornament has 2 matt black empty eye sockets. If I told you.....that would be suggestion! ;)

Edited by Arcana

I don't know... I have some pictures that I took under my house (I have a crawl space that's more like a "walk space") when I was getting bids to have my furnace replaced. Almost all those photos have that whispy smoke stuff in them. I'm 100% certain that they're cobwebs caught in the flash. If I can find them I'll upload 'em or take more when I get my camera fixed... I'm sure they'll pop up.

I'm not saying I do or don't believe in ghosts and spirits, I think I may have lived in a house that had a ghost that appeared in a window in full color... an old man sitting in a chair... people used to ask who was in the dining room, but no one was ever there and he only appeared in the window (no neighbors, no furniture, no pictures, no TV, the room was empty, on the third floor... definitely weird).

But I think orbs and whispy "ectoplasm" can be explained by purely non-entity means. But, that's just my opinion.

hey all,

This is zoomed enhanced, contrast/brightness adjusted, the whole bit, but I see a baboonish face (not bareks!) on the lower right ....the "ping I got from the image is not one that is of a visual nature... still get the on /off thing with photographs at this stage of my development for instance the fish tank photo at times gives me the "creeps"other times not ...but I keep on looking at it Megan!....also karmahabors "girl in pic" the closeup scared me so bad that i couldn't look at it again for weeks...also he posted a thumbnail sized one that was more of a portrait view, just looking at thumbnail without downloading,the image was almost 3D, like it stood off of the screen....??..also not to stray OT too much, there was a photo of this amorphous "thing" floating over a chair that was posted here around the first week of January I think Anvil even may have shopped the photo and re-posted with comments in the thread ...all i can remember were some of the replies...sunny98: "that thing is wrong!" ...another dude was asking "is it a demon?"....anybody remember? would like to see that again (I think)........B

post-48048-1171995912_thumb.jpg

Edited by Barek Halfhand

I don't know... I have some pictures that I took under my house (I have a crawl space that's more like a "walk space") when I was getting bids to have my furnace replaced. Almost all those photos have that whispy smoke stuff in them. I'm 100% certain that they're cobwebs caught in the flash. If I can find them I'll upload 'em or take more when I get my camera fixed... I'm sure they'll pop up.

I'm not saying I do or don't believe in ghosts and spirits, I think I may have lived in a house that had a ghost that appeared in a window in full color... an old man sitting in a chair... people used to ask who was in the dining room, but no one was ever there and he only appeared in the window (no neighbors, no furniture, no pictures, no TV, the room was empty, on the third floor... definitely weird).

But I think orbs and whispy "ectoplasm" can be explained by purely non-entity means. But, that's just my opinion.

Hi MissMelsWell, I value your input, but am unclear whether you are saying that you are 100% sure my pics with the smokey stuff in are cobwebs, or the ones you took?

The 3 pics I've provided are not cobwebs I believe, as the cellar ceiling had a few shots taken & only 1 showed the anomoly, same with the mirror & the one outside, if it were a cobweb, would have to be floating in mid-air. :no:

hey all,

This is zoomed enhanced, contrast/brightness adjusted, the whole bit, but I see a baboonish face (not bareks!) on the lower right ....the "ping I got from the image is not one that is of a visual nature... still get the on /off thing with photographs at this stage of my development for instance the fish tank photo at times gives me the "creeps"other times not ...but I keep on looking at it Megan!....also karmahabors "girl in pic" the closeup scared me so bad that i couldn't look at it again for weeks...also he posted a thumbnail sized one that was more of a portrait view, just looking at thumbnail without downloading,the image was almost 3D, like it stood off of the screen....??..also not to stray OT too much, there was a photo of this amorphous "thing" floating over a chair that was posted here around the first week of January I think Anvil even may have shopped the photo and re-posted with comments in the thread ...all i can remember were some of the replies...sunny98: "that thing is wrong!" ...another dude was asking "is it a demon?"....anybody remember? would like to see that again (I think)........B

Hey Barek, I can see something there, but it's not big enough to quite make out what it is. Any chance you can blow it up, so I can see whether I'm seeing what you are or not? :tu:

Hey Barek, I can see something there, but it's not big enough to quite make out what it is. Any chance you can blow it up, so I can see whether I'm seeing what you are or not? :tu:
hey AC

I see more stuff every time I look at it to be honest, but here goes.....B

post-48048-1172029359_thumb.jpg

post-48048-1172030131_thumb.jpg

Edited by Barek Halfhand

hey AC

I see more stuff every time I look at it to be honest, but here goes.....B

Thanks for that Barek, although I see something, I'm not too sure what it is, do you think it is possiby the flash from my cam highlighting the steps?

Thanks for that Barek, although I see something, I'm not too sure what it is, do you think it is possiby the flash from my cam highlighting the steps?
hey AC

oh sure it is most likely something along those lines(flash)..if you are looking at the pic what I see are 2 faces on the lower right ,close to where the right handrail begins ,if you adjust the brightness/contrast up and down the faces seem to just appear at one point when sliding the adjustment bar in the photo software I used ...(kodak).......B

no tunes too early!

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Arcana....I like em,especially the moving orbs :hmm:

I cant really see whats in the eye sockets though. Barek....can you link me into these photo's that freak you out....ya wussy :P

Thanks

Bogey

I cant really see whats in the eye sockets though. Barek....can you link me into these photo's that freak you out....ya wussy :P

Thanks

Bogey

oh no you didn't bogey! :D

(got in enuff trouble yesterday)I haven't really looked at the eye sockets (yet)...the "freak out" photos are mostly in Karmaharbors' "girl in pic" post... the other one I haven't got a clue who posted maybe I can pinpoint it though via search engine ..it was this black mangled looking thing sort of hovering over this chair, it seemed like the chair was intentionally placed on a table or bed or something, like there was some type of conjuring involved prior to the picture being taken,

of course the pictures of Anneliese Michel freaked me out for obvious reasons, there was a thread about a guy the had this really old or unusuall Ouija board, (dont care if spelled wrong) the moment I looked at it I got a sharp pain in my stomach

that lasted for exactly 24 hours from the time I looked at it(Ouija board pic) till the the time the pain stopped, got the same pain in my stomach from one of the AM pics as well.......B

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Thanks

Bogey

Glad you found the pics interesting Bogeyman. :)

K.....for the benefit of yourself & mr. E, if you look again, the eye sockets look to me like they have eyes in them peering out, but I'll probably get accused of suggestion now lol! ;)

Edited by Arcana

Tell ya what, I don't want to hijack your thread, that would be so uncool... As soon as I get a hold of a camera that is working, I'll take some photos under my house and I can be pretty sure the "whisps" and orbs will show up--they always have before (unfortunately, I've always just deleted them, because pictures of my hot water heater and furnace aren't exactly beauty shots. haha).

I'll start a new thread with my photos and explanation. I'll also post another picture I took in an old bar in Seattle during a private Everclear concert that has no fewer than 4 orbs with 1 whisp (my bf has it on his laptop, I'll have him send it to me today). I'll let folks draw their own conclusion when they compare the two. Those photos helped me make up my mind as to what I was seeing... basically, one is a control shot, the other a candid shot. It might take me a few days, but I'll get it done because I think folks might think it's an interesting comparison; I'm sure it won't change anyone's mind (and that's ok), but it'll be interesting none-the-less.

'

Edited by MissMelsWell

Tell ya what, I don't want to hijack your thread, that would be so uncool... As soon as I get a hold of a camera that is working, I'll take some photos under my house and I can be pretty sure the "whisps" and orbs will show up--they always have before (unfortunately, I've always just deleted them, because pictures of my hot water heater and furnace aren't exactly beauty shots. haha).

I'll start a new thread with my photos and explanation. I'll also post another picture I took in an old bar in Seattle during a private Everclear concert that has no fewer than 4 orbs with 1 whisp (my bf has it on his laptop, I'll have him send it to me today). I'll let folks draw their own conclusion when they compare the two. Those photos helped me make up my mind as to what I was seeing... basically, one is a control shot, the other a candid shot. It might take me a few days, but I'll get it done because I think folks might think it's an interesting comparison; I'm sure it won't change anyone's mind (and that's ok), but it'll be interesting none-the-less.

'

Hi MissMelsWell, Hey, don't worry about hijacking this thread lol, if your pics are a good comparison, post them on here by all means, you can set up a seperate thread too if you want.

From what you're decribing though, I'm guessing it's pretty dusty under your house, so the orbs may be dust particles reflecting? That said, I can't rule out dust on the orb shots in my pics either, but the whispy ones I find interesting. As I said before, I'm sure it's not smoke in my shots & for the reasons I previously stated, I think cobwebs are unlikely too.

I'm not claiming that they are necessarily paranormal, as I like to approach the subject with an open mind & look for rational explanations, if I can find one that fits. :tu: