Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angels before God heaven and earth plan

Dj Taxiarch

Im really into angels and believe god made them for his holy purpose, first off Jesus Christ is first in my life everything is done through the father then the angels. What I haven thinking about lately is could Angels be the results of Gods creation before the heavens in which they passed all of Gods tests from day 1 and got everything right resulting in God to rewarding the angels with Gods power to do the will for whatever God needs them to do and in this case be the messangers and guides for his new project in Adam and Eve. Also think about this when the return of Christ happen and the human race is raptured and everybody is in heaven could we be the new Angels to another project in which we would have the all knowing wisdom of Christ and power to help another batch of humans or whatever he makes we would be doing the same thing they are doing with use we would have new bodies or just pure holy light just like the angels of the past and today. His new creation human project or whatever he makes would see us as the new angels and we would have all of Christ knowledge and teachings from this Adam and Eve project which failed at first but then saved, just like we know that Archangel Saint Michael owned Satan, we would also have the same bragging rights as well through Jesus Christ paying for are sin debt in full with his blood on the cross which made a joke of Satan lmao it doesn't get any better. Now I hope I didn't lose anybody with this crazy random idea just my own strange thoughts in my weird restless mind I thought I should post this before I lose the thought lol please forgive my poor typing skils I been reading this site for years and have never seen anybody talk about this type of connection with the Angels , humans, heaven and Jesus Christ I am not trolling or trying to be an asspie for attention thanks for your time :tu:

• Like 1

That is interesting, but after the rapture and once all is said and done, isn't there a 1000 years of peace followed by all hell breaking lose again? I don't know, from what has been implied I don't think we'd become angels. I think that what human Saints are for. They're like Angels because they will be given authority to judge the nations with Jesus. I could be wrong. It is an interesting theory nonetheless.

Welcome to UM brother. I'm happy to see that you believe in the angels. I have witnessed one on three different occasions. Once he was calling out my name. His voice was noticeably more beautiful than any human voice. Peace be with you.

Edited by notforgotten

That is interesting, but after the rapture and once all is said and done, isn't there a 1000 years of peace followed by all hell breaking lose again? I don't know, from what has been implied I don't think we'd become angels. I think that what human Saints are for. They're like Angels because they will be given authority to judge the nations with Jesus. I could be wrong. It is an interesting theory nonetheless.

Ah yes the Rapture,a word not mentioned anywhere in the Bible......

Remember that people didn't want to add Revelation in the Bible. And they did have some really good and justifiable reasons.