Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2830 replies to this topic

#1426    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:43 AM

My cousin went to sandy hook the road leading to th school was blocked off with a guard there
He took pictures I will post them tomorrow .he did not know about the cover up

Edited by coolguy, 10 June 2013 - 04:45 AM.

#1427    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 10 June 2013 - 04:43 AM, said:

My cousin went to sandy hook the road leading to th school was blocked off with a guard there
He took pictures I will post them tomorrow .he did not know about the cover up

Cool! Look forward to seeing them.

#1428    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,839 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:57 AM

What part of  "All the Dead Children and Teachers " did you guys miss ? THis is not a movie set  It Happened ! Sad that anyone even tries to dismiss this !
Lanza did it. I don`t need the proof the parents don`t need the proof. It seems only a few,And I do mean a very Few, don`t understand the Truth in Here ! :innocent:
Sad but true . C.T`s are like a illness .

This is a Work in Progress!

#1429    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,054 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:13 AM

I read this yesterday,

"Sarah Clements, a 17-year-old junior at Newtown High, works at the library. In the weeks after the massacre, she took a phone call at the circulation desk.

"Are you the Newtown library?" the man said.

"Yes. Can I help you?"

"Did the shooting actually happen at Sandy Hook elementary?" the caller asked.

Shaking, Sarah hung up. Her mother is a second-grade teacher at the school and was in the building that day. She attended third and fourth grades at Sandy Hook and had volunteered almost every day after classes to help her mother at the school."

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2...ix-months-later

The whole article is a good read.

#1430    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,156 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:05 PM

Well by golly, if it was on CNN it simply must be true and accurate. :innocent:

#1431    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,054 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:34 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 11 June 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

Well by golly, if it was on CNN it simply must be true and accurate. :innocent:

BR, I would have hoped that that type of response would've been beneath you.

I'm sorry that I was wrong. :(

#1432    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,156 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

Sorry I disappointed you LG.

6 months later I'm still extremely dubious of the Newtown story.  CNN is part of the MSM, and loves sentimental sensationalism, whether it is a true story or not.

#1433    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,839 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 12 June 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

6 months later I'm still extremely dubious of the Newtown story.  CNN is part of the MSM, and loves sentimental sensationalism, whether it is a true story or not.
Man Babe Ruth do you ever think that what is put across the News links are nothing more than Disinformation for you to weave into B.S ?

#1434    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,054 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:26 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 12 June 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

Oh well. I guess that I can respect you and not your point-of-view. :)

But where do you get your non-MSM from?

Edited by Likely Guy, 13 June 2013 - 01:29 AM.

#1435    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,839 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:13 AM

A Fine tune comes to mind ! "Bang-a-Gong"  Get it On  Bang-a-Gong Get On !  T-Rex !

#1436    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,054 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:51 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 13 June 2013 - 03:13 AM, said:

A Fine tune comes to mind ! "Bang-a-Gong"  Get it On  Bang-a-Gong Get On !  T-Rex !

It whas a fine tune, but it doesn't come to mind, at all. WHUT?

#1437    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,156 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 13 June 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

Oh well. I guess that I can respect you and not your point-of-view. :)

But where do you get your non-MSM from?

The feeling is mutual sir. :yes:

I get my non-MSM mostly, I suppose, from old age and its inherent cynicism.  For too many years and in too many cases, it is clear that the MSM never tells the whole truth and very seldomly tells the truth at all.  Especially since the reign of Dick & Dubya, the MSM is really nothing but a mouthpiece for government deception.  It is really nothing but a very well orchestrated propagana effort.

Years in the US Army trained me well on how to recognize propaganda, and how to separate it from truthful statements or at least neutral and unbiased statements.

#1438    Melo -

Melo -

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• ...more dangerous than any weapon is a face of evil, with a mask of good intention.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

this is a pretty chillin theory, indeed

the info givien has left me pretty shook, indeed

to think we have such high hopes in our government and MS media and having discrepencies looming about so seemingly brash and wild allegations don't seem as such gives the impression that we might be getting spoonfed bull**** alittle more than we should o.0

but what i wanna know is what they have to gain from an orchestration like this? super-gun control using this incident as a type of propaganda to promote people to hail for strick a s s gun control but get screwed over when they cant defend themselves?
Dude, BS like this makes me wonder....

more dangerous than any weapon is a face of evil, with a mask of good intention...

#1439    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,839 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:04 PM

The song reference is in regards to Babe Ruths  ability to bang His head against such topics endlessly ! Now you See it ,Now You Don't?

#1440    Squidfish

Squidfish

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:28 PM

I don't get the conspiracy theory about this one. I mean, why would the conspirators go through all the trouble with having fake actors, moving around families, and everything? Why not just "brainwash" the shooter and send him shooting (to say it blunt)? I mean, the reaction to the shooting would have been just as big even if no one had died. Think about it: an armed guy goes to a school full of small children - with the intention of mass murder. He is already there, with an armed weapon. His intentions are clear. This isn't some drunk guy on the internet.

Not only that, the conspirators must have been really dumb to send "bad actors" if they can so clearly be seen faking on YouTube, or what about the child they send to get photographed after her death? What, they didn't keep tabs on the actors? Which would be completely insane since the last thing a conspirator would want is his own team running around and blackmailing him. And who are all these actors? Do they sit at home all day until they are used? What a dream job - being a bad actor and getting paid by the millions to do bad acting!

Last, what has really changed? Did the government knock down the doors of every gun owner in America and confiscated all their guns? What can't gun owners do that they could do before the shooting?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users