Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Rand Paul Drills Hillary Clinton on Benghazi

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,905 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:47 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 24 January 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

I have to ask, because I cannot get my head around so much hate for this lady..I cannot understand what justifies the hate.

I have a few questions - What has she done that took effect, that encourages so much hate for her? Enough to call her evil..    What justifies the hate ?   Is there any evidence that confirms and shows her evil acts ?  ...I read on a blog once, ( not a UM blog )  someone mentioned they hate the idea of her being in office, because it was bad enough having a black man in, but the idea of a woman  is too much.. I don't pay too much attention to hate mongers like that.. I am not accusing any of you of this, but I am looking for more informative answers..

I would like some informative answers with perhaps some info of impartial sources that holds facts about what this lady has done that is so bad to encourage so much hate ? I guess hate is healthy. I must remember that next time I am on the religious boards lol

Wow BM, thanks for this post. Those of us who are informed on such subjects take for granted that folks like yourself might not know. The Clintons have never been your leaders. You havent ever had a reason to consider the problem at all. As for myself, even though ive always leaned conservative, I actualy liked Bill Clinton when he was in office. Of course I didnt know anything about what really goes on back then. Once I did, in some ways I actualy liked him more. The reason Bill was thrown under the bus over his sex scandle was cause he was going against the grain. The banks taught him a lesson on who was really in charge, and used the media that they own to trash him. But the Clintons are not innocent by any means. Look up water gate. You are not going to find  impartial sources on the subject though. The only sources you will find will either call them saints, or satan. There really is no inbetween, least not from my experiance. I personaly found that there is a very long body count of those who were informed enough to testify against them. This is a subject where you have to find as much info as possible, then come to your own conclusion. Ive found as far as the Clintons go, when push comes to shove, they represent the status quo. Mrs Clinton is for everything 0bama has done. She is a enemy to the constitution, supporting unjust unconstitutional wars. She is for the federal reserve and thier monopoly on economic power, very much at our expence. Im sure you have heard the term to big to fail. She is for the systematic errosion of every constitutional freedom.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#32    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,905 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

View PostTHE MATRIX, on 24 January 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

And i guess Bush Jr and his continuiing body counts don't matter to these Tea Partiers.

The tea party started under Bush. Break free from the paradigm man.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users