Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] You can See through walls with Wi-Fi

seeder

Forget X-rays, now you can see through walls using WI-FI: Device captures silhouettes and can even identify people when they're stood behind CONCRETE

The RF Capture device was developed by researchers at MIT

Wireless signals travel through the wall and reflect off the body behind it

This creates a silhouette from which body parts can be identified

Silhouettes can then be compared to a database of bodies to identify who they belong to - and it can even identify which hand their moving

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3292246/Forget-X-rays-walls-using-WI-FI-Device-captures-silhouettes-identify-people-stood-CONCRETE.html#ixzz3pryMaY00

• Like 1

An RF capture device....I could definitely use one of those things, instead of having RF converted to an Intermediate Frequency (IF) and having that 'get in my way' all the time.

I have always wondered how 'ghosts' can see through and move through walls...

Yes, this is interesting and I shall be taking stuff from it. Thanks for posting this.

• Like 1

I wonder if the so same effects has the same effect on the brain in close proximity ...

Wi-Fi Sees Humans Behind Walls

Superman isn’t the only one with X-ray vision. Now, researchers can detect a person on the other side of a solid wall. The technology, called RF-Capture, was developed by MIT grad student Fadel Adib and his colleagues at the Institute’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab.

Edited by Anomalocaris
  • Like 1

*Threads Merged*

• Like 2