Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nibiru: A critical evaluation. Is it real?

lightrespite

Dear Group,

After speaking in the Camelot Conference on Elenin, and getting a lot of questions following up on some of the things I said, I have put together a comprehensive Video Presentation on Nibiru, looking at the evidence and the claims made for its existence, and shortly I will be uploading a further presentation that relates to Elenin & the unknown red object within our solar system as recently discovered.

In my view, and as my presentation demonstrates, the evidence against Sitchin's Nibiru Hypothesis is the basis for understanding just what the nature of this 'intruder body' is which is linked in to Elenin, actually is.

The link to the presentation on My You Tube Channel is as follows:

Nibiru, the Asteroid Belt & the Music of the Spheres

My presentation explains:

1) Why Sitchin is wrong in his explanation for the creation of the asteroid belt.

2) How the Music of the Spheres is used by Scientists to trigger Nuclear Weapons.

3) How the mechanism of the Music of the spheres causes earthquakes and was responsible for the creation of the asteroid belt.

4) The physics underlying the 'end-times' transitions to new celestial 'reigns' through the planets achieving special conjunction patterns.

Sincerely

Keith

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lightrespite

• Damrod

• SlimJim22

• Rlyeh

Would help to add to your expertise if you spelled Niburu right... but that is OK, if it does not exist you can spell it like you want to....

I'm enjoying your video so thanks for sharing. The theory that I am drawn to is the Plasma Universe and the suggestion that there are strings of plasma or dark energy that permeates everything but with alignments often comes a surge of energy along that string that can cause electromagnetic effects.

I appreciate all your thoughts on harmonics, resonance and Giza and I've tried to critically evaluate the claims of Sitchin in the past.

http://www.dapla.org/dark_plasma.htm

http://hologramuniverse.wordpress.com/page/2/

You no doubt will be aware of the claims that Nibiru returns every 3,600 years. Is this number significant other tan in the base 60 system and the relativities of 'Arc'?

Fascinating stuff, some of which goes over my head but I feel your presentation and logic are commendable.

I appreciate all your thoughts on harmonics, resonance and Giza and I've tried to critically evaluate the claims of Sitchin in the past.

As with the OP...best leave any critique to qualified Scientists.

Otherwise you just look pathetic and open yourself to ridicule.It's very much like offering a critique on relativity based on your purchase of the last 3 issue's of New Scientist.

You know zilch !

I'm enjoying your video so thanks for sharing. The theory that I am drawn to is the Plasma Universe and the suggestion that there are strings of plasma or dark energy that permeates everything but with alignments often comes a surge of energy along that string that can cause electromagnetic effects.

http://www.dapla.org/dark_plasma.htm

http://hologramuniverse.wordpress.com/page/2/

You no doubt will be aware of the claims that Nibiru returns every 3,600 years. Is this number significant other tan in the base 60 system and the relativities of 'Arc'?

Fascinating stuff, some of which goes over my head but I feel your presentation and logic are commendable.

Hi SlimJim22,

I started a thread about the dark plasma theory a while back and I've read a lot of the stuff on the www.dapla.org website regarding the theory. There doesn't seem to be much else on the internet aside from a few articles concerning the dark plasma theory. But it's interesting nevertheless I especially found the dark plasma Jupiter sized Earth counterpart bit interesting and also that alleged UFO sightings and supernatural visitations could possibly be dark plasma lifeforms manifesting in the chemical based universe.

I'll watch that video of the OP because I found the Nibiru theory really interesting as well. I believe it's not outside the realms of possibility that the hypothetical planet X could exist and that it could account for the theories of Nibiru, Nemesis or Tyche. I've read that if a red dwarf or brown dwarf star exists past the Oort cloud then NASA's WISE mission may be able to detect it.

Edited by voiceofmyshadow

Of all the comets, why Elenin?

Nibiru is a real star. In old Bybylon it was a name of a real star. See epos Enuma Elish.

Nibiru was a Polar star, in the age of Enuma elish probably alfa Cassiopey . :tu:

I watched the video and rather than proving my arrogant ignorance like some people have chosen to do...I have some analytical questions for you...

Most everyone who has studied the discoveries of Sumer, know that Sitchin was a little off his rocker and was misinterpreting nearly everything he offered...that is a given.

The idea of the "accuracy" of the pyramidal geometry is speculative at best...the casing and cap are missing...it is a guess as to it's actual finished dimensions...an educated guess perhaps, but a guess nonetheless.

There is an over-use of words like "strongly connected" and "exact"...when they are not exact...2500 feet and 100 feet...are not exact...I realize you are talking in very large numbers and thus these numbers a very small units by comparison...but close is not exact...bearing that in mind, the "revelation" is anticlimactic...horse shoes and hand grenades my friend...but the findings are not "exact"...if they were, then I would be impressed.

The "matter exchange" hypothesis...what is it? It is offered up as a sub-atomic, quantum mechanics - instantaneous exchange...which I think is quite impossible...but putting that aside for a minute...what is the mass?

As far as the idea of Harmonics, mechanical resonance, resonant frequencies and vibrational fields...I'm interested in them and learning about them for completely other reasons...I myself have an idea (nothing to do with this though) that is not quite ready for prime time yet...I have a lot of study to do before I can classify it as a theory...for now it is just a thought...idea.

However...it has caused me to look into the fundamental properties of sound, acoustics, harmonics and vibrational effects. I can appreciate that all the celestial bodies out there do in fact resonate at their own frequency (all mass and matter does) and because of that I can imagine a remote possibility that when the bodies arrange in certain patterns, it would have a similar effect as arranging notes from different instruments into a a musical score...intellectually, I can entertain that idea (read my avatar quote)...however, I see no precedence that this would create any wide reaching effect...I would think it as more of a interesting anomaly ...if we were able to hear it or record it or duplicate it that is...but the frequencies are so low and the amplitude so small...it's really just a quirk...again, I am no expert on harmonics, resonance fields or acoustics...I am just learning about them. Nice to see people actually trying to apply thought and science to ideas rather than hooey and paranormal bunk....

Edited by Damrod

Otherwise you just look pathetic and open yourself to ridicule.It's very much like offering a critique on relativity based on your purchase of the last 3 issue's of New Scientist.

You know zilch !

Instead of acting like a troll living in his grandma's basement why not just opt out of threads you find silly. Otherwise grow up.

I, like many others here, enjoy wild far out explanations for the unknown and thought to be known.

You know zilch !

I know I know nothing... And that Space is not a vacuum full of nothing but within the nothing the potential for something does exist. Please familiarize yourself with some of the possibilities before standing in judgement of others.

Ridicule away if you have the metal within you. Otherwise refrain from baseless accusations.

"You see the thing about black holes is they're black and the thing about space is it's black, so how are you meant to see them." We do now have the start of the technology to observe matter by using infrared.

http://www.space.com/261-twisted-physics-black-holes-spout.html

The OP has clearly done their homework and deserves credit for what is offered rather than trolls trying to stroke their own ego by feeling superior to other people, who are actually willing to do something constructive and put themselves out there. What have you ever done?

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=aq_uDo2shjAC&pg=PA531&lpg=PA531&dq=plasma+strings+in+space&source=bl&ots=dwOdjWnyd6&sig=0FYUKsb_ihisssLfpnvp9PyeQu8&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

http://gribov_80.kfki.hu/Day3/C9_Ewerz.pdf

http://www.symmetrymagazine.org/breaking/2011/06/15/string-theory-may-hold-answers-about-quark-gluon-plasma/

If I had to guess, I'd say Nibiru, Wormwood, Tyche or whatever you like to call it is a plasma cloud. As this is a guess at present I needn't say mor ethan that but what is certain is that if there was anything out there NASA would not be comfortable just releasing the information because it would cause panic, even if panic was not needed.

This is a forum for education and entertainment if you preferred to read scientific journals you would not be trolling here now would you?

http://www.mysterious-america.net/plasmaufos.html

http://oahspestandardedition.com/OSAC/ConfigurationoftheVortex.html

There are more than the OP making these kinds of claims and the OP's theories do seem more in depth and from an initial analysis it looks as though they could hold water at least compared to other videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8ZMn_oZXxo&feature=related

This is the Perihelion times and there will be disinformation and misinformation about. Only through logic and discernment will we find the truth.

3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

Please keep your posts civil people as per the above UM rule.

I'll fall back to my basic stance on Niburu. If it's as big as they say it is and is moving towards us at the speed they say, by now every Johnny and Joanny with a telescope would be able to see (we can see Jupiter clearly with a commercial telescope after all). According to one site, Nibs will have crossed the asteroid belt by now. That makes it close enough, given it's size, to see with the naked eye on a clear night with a good eye.

I'll fall back to my basic stance on Niburu. If it's as big as they say it is and is moving towards us at the speed they say, by now every Johnny and Joanny with a telescope would be able to see (we can see Jupiter clearly with a commercial telescope after all). According to one site, Nibs will have crossed the asteroid belt by now. That makes it close enough, given it's size, to see with the naked eye on a clear night with a good eye.

Yes but the only way it could be there and avoid detection was if it was not a body as such but a cloud of dark plasma able to bend light around it.

This is interesting considering the recent findings of CERN.

The OP's reference to the Camelot Conference sparked me to look for information on the internet. I found this review: http://apparitionsourlady.blogspot.com/2011/07/sallas-review-of-project-camelot.html

Here are a couple of snippets from that review:

Comet Elenin is an incoming spacecraft or intelligently controlled object according to a number of presenters at a recently completed conference hosted online by the popular whistleblower website - Project Camelot.
points to an extraordinary conclusion - Comet Elenin is generating powerful gravity disruption technologies indicative of one or more interstellar spacecraft travelling towards Earth

The reason for getting off the topic for a moment was to show the basic fringe mindset of the conference. I didn't hear anything about gravity disruptions and with Elenin breaking up it pretty much refutes the conclusion(s) about it reached by those at the conference.

Back on track:

From what I've seen of the op's video (I haven' had time to watch it all) Nibiru is based on Sitchin. Since Sitchin, as Damrod has pointed out, misinterpreted everything and he based Nibiru on his own interpretations, Nibiru can be said to be non-existent.

For the sake of discussion though, let us look at two concepts for Nibiru. Sitchins and the one Slim Jim has proposed in this topic.

Nibiru the Planet: Nibiru is supposedly 5 times the size and 5 times the mass of Jupiter making it a dwarf star. Jupiter's gravity has a discernible effect on the entire solar system. Based on that, Nibiru should have been detected years ago and it's current location should have caused and be causing major shifts in one or more of the planets orbits.

Nibiru the Dark plasma: Dark plasma as I understand it (though I could be wrong) is just another name for dark matter. It can be attracted to objects that have a gravitational field. While it has it's own gravitational field it would not be possible to calculate what it is because of lack of information concerning the amount of dark matter is in this Nibiru scenario.

Regardless of the scenario, something that has been overlooked by those who believe in the possibility of Nibiru would be it's effects on the asteroid belt. If the planet, dark matter, can disrupt the Earth as believed, then it's approach to and passing through the asteroid belt would result in a major disruption of the asteroids that could easily be seen by Amateur astronomers all over the world. This lack of effect on the asteroid belt clearly indicates something akin to Nibiru is no where near our solar system.

According to Zetatalk.com (yes the women claims she talks to aliens), Nibiru entered to solar system as far back as 2003.

Well think before a critical conversation can be had there needs to be an agreed upon definition. Comet? Planet? Star? Spaceship? Cue ball of massive beings hoping to sink Earth in the left corner pocket? Just what the damn thing is keeps changing.

Would help to add to your expertise if you spelled Niburu right... but that is OK, if it does not exist you can spell it like you want to....

Are you sure about that?

Take your time to respond...removing that 3-toed foot from your mouth won't be easy

Dear Group,

After speaking in the Camelot Conference on Elenin, and getting a lot of questions following up on some of the things I said, I have put together a comprehensive Video Presentation on Nibiru, looking at the evidence and the claims made for its existence, and shortly I will be uploading a further presentation that relates to Elenin & the unknown red object within our solar system as recently discovered.

In my view, and as my presentation demonstrates, the evidence against Sitchin's Nibiru Hypothesis is the basis for understanding just what the nature of this 'intruder body' is which is linked in to Elenin, actually is.

The link to the presentation on My You Tube Channel is as follows:

Nibiru, the Asteroid Belt & the Music of the Spheres

My presentation explains:

1) Why Sitchin is wrong in his explanation for the creation of the asteroid belt.

2) How the Music of the Spheres is used by Scientists to trigger Nuclear Weapons.

3) How the mechanism of the Music of the spheres causes earthquakes and was responsible for the creation of the asteroid belt.

4) The physics underlying the 'end-times' transitions to new celestial 'reigns' through the planets achieving special conjunction patterns.

Sincerely

Keith

I watched you presentation.....'Nibiru and Sitchin - A critical Evaluation of the Evidence' last night

and found it to be excellent! I enjoyed it very much including the parts about nuclear weapons..I made

a thread about Bruce Cathie here on the forum a while back and it was the first time I'd come across the

startling information about the geometrical nature of the conditions needed to detonate nuclear material.

Also.....the bits about Jupiter, Phaeton and Ceres were fascinating....especially with the Dawn Mission's

trip to the 'asteroid' (or protoplanet which it is now sometimes described as)....Vesta

http://space.about.com/b/2011/08/03/dawn-probe-snaps-images-of-asteroid-vesta.htm

We are still years away from the completion of the Dawn mission, since it won't enter the orbit of Ceres until 2015. But we are already learning much about the nature of these objects, and hope to better understand the formation of the asteroid belt and, indeed, the solar system.

http://dawn.jpl.nasa.gov/

After watching your presentation I'm thinking that Vesta is probably a huge chunk of Phaeton, they are going

to spend a whole year photographing it in detail!

And then onto Ceres in 2015...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I suspect :) that they know all the things you have talked about and this is why they are homing in

on Vesta and Ceres....

I'm letting all you discussed in your video sink in at the moment...because it resonates with me.

And it feels like a huge step to understanding more about the reality of the solar system.

Amazing work, Keith Hunter.

Will watch some more of your research asap.......many thanks...... :tu:

Nibiru is Jupiter in Babylonian astronomy when observed in the month of Tišritum.

Ergo considering that Jupiter exists then (in a different language) so does Nibiru. Where all of this nonsense about it being a rogue planet came from is beyond me...utter nonsense :yes:

I watched you presentation.....'Nibiru and Sitchin - A critical Evaluation of the Evidence' last night

and found it to be excellent! I enjoyed it very much including the parts about nuclear weapons..I made

a thread about Bruce Cathie here on the forum a while back and it was the first time I'd come across the

startling information about the geometrical nature of the conditions needed to detonate nuclear material.

Also.....the bits about Jupiter, Phaeton and Ceres were fascinating....especially with the Dawn Mission's

trip to the 'asteroid' (or protoplanet which it is now sometimes described as)....Vesta

http://space.about.com/b/2011/08/03/dawn-probe-snaps-images-of-asteroid-vesta.htm

Highlighted part in your response:

Utter tosh - you can achieve critical mass without any special geometrical nature to the materials. In fact, if you had a lump of Plutonium (just under critical mass in size) drilled a hole through it, then simple fired a (plutonium) charge into the hole (sufficient to achieve critical mass (ie Nagasaki) then you would achieve the same results.

Nibiru is the name given to Jupiter (the real planet) by the Babylonians.

Edited by BackFromTheDead

Highlighted part in your response:

Utter tosh - you can achieve critical mass without any special geometrical nature to the materials. In fact, if you had a lump of Plutonium (just under critical mass in size) drilled a hole through it, then simple fired a (plutonium) charge into the hole (sufficient to achieve critical mass (ie Nagasaki) then you would achieve the same results.

By geometrical, she means the position of the sun in the sky.

Bruce Cathie has these videos in which he describes the nuke can only detonate when the sun is at a certain position based on the location of the bomb on earth. He claims for this reason a nuclear war could not happen.

BTW Bruce Cathie claims gravity isn't a real force, and there is no gravity in free fall..

Bruce Cathie says......

http://www.whale.to/m/cathie.html

The previous speed of light harmonic reciprocal of 695 published in my books was within about 5/100,000,000 of the true value of gravity acceleration in geometric terms. No wonder the secret groups were getting uneasy about my findings. It was becoming obvious now that gravity and the so-called speed of light were harmonic reciprocals of each other. As gravity increased, the speed of light decreased, and vice versa. Light was therefore not a speed in the true sense. It is an acceleration or deceleration according to geometric position. Because of relativity, it always appears to us as a constant factor. A little bit of thought will show that as the gravity and light values vary, then all the physical processes, including our measuring instruments, will vary in direct ratio. All the readings will appear to remain con-stain. Time itself would also alter in relation to the gravity and light factors.

hope that helps..... :)