Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Will nibiru "A sun" collide into earth?

nibiru

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#16    Supersquatch

Supersquatch

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• Supersquatch powers, activate!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:25 AM

View Postkevink, on 23 August 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

Well i be leave in other life because space is infinite.

The Drake equation states that there about five thousand planets in our own galaxy that support life. Of those five thousand, fifty are intelligent civilizations. And this isn’t even the entire universe. There are eight to one hundred billion--or even more--galaxies in the universe.

Posted Image

#17    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,710 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:33 AM

View Postkevink, on 23 August 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

Are UFO's real? Or just another lie?
  I think UFO's are real but I don't think we have to worry about nibiru hitting Earth.  I'm sure at some point in the distant future something will hit us big enough to wipe us all out if we don't kill ourselve off first.

#18    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:37 AM

View Postkevink, on 22 August 2012 - 11:08 PM, said:

Some people said to have seen it?
Those individuals who have said that they have seen it were most-likely under the influence of some psychotropic, hallucinogenic narcotic, or they were simply... deluded. Either one would be appropriate.

#19    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,150 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:28 AM

View PostAlienated Being, on 23 August 2012 - 12:37 AM, said:

Those individuals who have said that they have seen it were most-likely under the influence of some psychotropic, hallucinogenic narcotic, or they were simply... deluded. Either one would be appropriate.
....more things in heaven and earth, AB  ;)

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#20    _Only

_Only

• 6,672 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:20 AM

View Postkevink, on 22 August 2012 - 11:01 PM, said:

Will nibiru "A sun" collide into earth this year? Or is it a lie? If only i can astral project i would see for myself.

I saw some massive "thing" in the sky in a dream. I thought it was a 2nd humongous moon. But someone next to me in the dream (a constant companion/mentor in my dreams) said it was Nibiru. It could have been symbolic, I guess. But I hadn't even heard the word in so long, and to be honest, never really knew what the term was about. Which is why I found it such an interesting dream.

edit: This dream was like a month ago I think.

Edited by _Only, 23 August 2012 - 02:21 AM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#21    _Only

_Only

• 6,672 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:25 AM

View PostAlienated Being, on 23 August 2012 - 12:37 AM, said:

That's your answer to everything. Everyone who has seen or felt something you haven't is psychotic.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#22    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,555 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:42 AM

View Post_Only, on 23 August 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

I saw some massive "thing" in the sky in a dream. I thought it was a 2nd humongous moon. But someone next to me in the dream (a constant companion/mentor in my dreams) said it was Nibiru. It could have been symbolic, I guess. But I hadn't even heard the word in so long, and to be honest, never really knew what the term was about. Which is why I found it such an interesting dream.

edit: This dream was like a month ago I think.

Interesting...
I've always taken the litteral deffinition of Nibiru as a flippin great rock that's heading our way & you'd better strap on a hard hat... But...
Web definitions

• Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers , i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_(Babylonian_astronomy)

#23    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:53 AM

View Postkevink, on 23 August 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

Who knows if they can travel at the speed of life?
the speed of.....what?

#24    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,723 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

View PostSuper-Fly, on 22 August 2012 - 11:26 PM, said:

Also, get ready for ball lightening.

Ball lightening?  Easy.  Fill bucket with diluted bleach, toss almost any ball in and wait an hour or two.

Ball LIGHTNING..?  Well, that's a different matter altogether...

My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - ChrLzs

The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - ChrLzs

#25    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:56 PM

View PostChrlzs, on 24 August 2012 - 11:27 AM, said:

Ball lightening?  Easy.  Fill bucket with diluted bleach, toss almost any ball in and wait an hour or two.

Ball LIGHTNING..?  Well, that's a different matter altogether...

Gee,

Thanks,

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#26    Kevin K

Kevin K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:30 PM

Did i say life?? I meant light .... I don't recall saying life...

Edited by kevink, 24 August 2012 - 03:30 PM.

#27    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,436 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:08 PM

View Postkevink, on 24 August 2012 - 03:30 PM, said:

Did i say life?? I meant light .... I don't recall saying life...
Actually it made more sense the first one. You see the speed of life is an exponential speed, while the speed of light is pretty useless for inter steller travel. The conductivity of space does not allow for faster than light travel through space...... However if you could travel with space... You might be able to obtain Some sort of exponential speed. Expanding space acting like wind in a sail. If this would be possible.., it would take a detailed understanding of why space expands.. The casmeer effect, and dark energy.

Edited by Seeker79, 24 August 2012 - 08:10 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#28    kinay

kinay

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• People are afraid of what they dont Understand

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

View PostTaylor Reints, on 22 August 2012 - 11:24 PM, said:

The idea of Nibiru first came up in 1995. The person whom coined the idea said it would hit Earth in 2003. (Wrong!) More recently, some tied it with the 2012 apocalypse ideas. The name "Nibiru" is derived from the works of the late ancient astronaut writer Zecharia Sitchin and his interpretations of Babylonian and Sumerian mythology; however, he denied any connection between his work and various claims of a coming apocalypse.

Nibiru is supposedly in our solar system currently and if it was as close to Earth as people say, we should be able to see it with the naked eye. (All those pictures and YouTube videos claiming to be proof of Nibiru were hoaxed.) To add, Nibiru would affect the outer planets' orbits around the sun.

The idea of Nibiru is physically impossible. More information can be found here.

Dude, im sorry, but you are a joke. i remember me and you debating on this about a month or so ago and you still do not  believe. what gives with you? how much proof do you need. i got to looking at your so called articles. BORING. come up with something that is worth reading and looking into. you have all this info that its not true but when i presented it to you, you still called it a hoax. it seems to me that you are still asleep to it and when you see it, you will be scared of it, as you are scared of it right now from happening AND being true. if you want to debate some more "Mr I bet 5 bucks its a hoax" then lets debate it. I will wait for your reply and lets get this ball rolling....if your not scared that is..

#29    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,903 posts

• Take care with your words for once spoken they can never be taken back, only be forgiven and rarely forgotten.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

View Post_Only, on 23 August 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

I saw some massive "thing" in the sky in a dream. I thought it was a 2nd humongous moon......

I had a dream like that too once, long ago. I interpreted it, though, to mean that the Earth had two moons and one of them broke out of its orbit and crashed into the Earth. Of course there is no evidence to support that concept so it was probably just another one of my junky dreams.

View PostChrlzs, on 24 August 2012 - 11:27 AM, said:

...Oooohhhhh...THAT kind of "ball". Oh well, never mind then. :whistle:

#30    kinay

kinay

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• People are afraid of what they dont Understand

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

But, to answer your question, Nibiru will not collide with us. It will fly by us as it has for thousands of years. Nibiru is on an orbit and has been like this for thousands of years. It has always flown by us. That is what caused the flood with Noah and the Jewish people leaving Egypt when the Red Sea parted. Nibiru is real. The collision with us is not. Since you know about Nibiru, I will give you this website that will tell you everything about it. take care. Seems we have another one who has awakened to the truth.

http://www.zetatalk.com/

http://poleshift.ning.com/

Also tagged with nibiru

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users