Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I'm having trouble with my signature image..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    777MileStare

777MileStare

~Magneto-kinetic~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

• "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."~Heraticles

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

Okay I'm having alot of trouble linking the right link to my image box in my signature. I don't know why it;s not working because I used a URL when they post the URL box after you
hit your image key in the second row. I go to imageshack.us to load an image and get one for a thumbnail, and it's just not working........in fact all the links I get with my small pictures I load don't work. What the hell do I do? Is it the wrong image hosting site I'm going to? Nothing seems to work...help me out please...thanks.

ABSOLUTION

#2    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,955 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

What is the link to the image you are trying to use ?

#3    777MileStare

777MileStare

~Magneto-kinetic~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

• "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."~Heraticles

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:45 AM

Okay I think I figured it out, I went to photobucket and loaded a picture and it worked. Sorry to waste any time, false alarm.....Thanks Saru for checking in....I definitely got it now.

ABSOLUTION

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users