Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * - - - 3 votes

Seals of Revelation Broken. The day = 8/8/16

revelation end of days seals broken

  • Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 244 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

Since November 2012, I have been given a significant amount of information relating to the hidden meanings within Revelation. I am a mind control victim, and the method of transmission of this information (and the source) is one in the same with that responsible for gang-stalking.

I believe the gang-stalking phenomenon itself is the 5th Seal of Revelation, and it is one of the two things which will alter the course of humanity. It will do this by publicizing the mass use of mind control technology on the population of the world, and it will attempt to blame the government. In the end, I believe the truth will come out, as it is written and encoded in the Bible. The 5th seal explanation is here:
http://unduecoercion....lectronic.html
more about gang stalking, casolaro's octopus, and the 5th seal here: http://unduecoercion....blind-eye.html

On 12/12/12 the first four seals were explained to me. Much like the 555 pattern, they represent the past, present and future. The first three horsemen are the Nazi Party, the Third Reich, and the Third Beast. The Fourth Horseman is the Fourth Beast, the United States and its allies. Explanation here: http://unduecoercion....evelation.html

I believe the Sixth Seal, Trumpet and Plague are related to global disclosure and acknowledgement of extraterrestrial contact, and that it will occur between today and 5/25/2016, the beginning of the series of dates found using Daniel and Revelation, and calculating from 12/12/12 -- the day the truth was "unsealed."

The end result of adding 1260, 1290, and 1335 to 12/12/12 are 5/25/2016, 6/24/2016, and 8/8/2016.

The dates are further confirmation to me that this new information is correct, and I look for something massive to be happening on all those days, they are not just a range. I expect a massive world-wide event on 8/8/2016, fitting, the day after rest.

1260 5/25/2016 5 *5 = 25 //from daniel
1290 6/24/2016 6 *4 = 24 //from re
1317 7/21/2016 7 *3 = 21 //not mentioned
1335 8/08/2016 8 *2 = 16 //aware that the pattern ... changes slightly ... it is also signifying the most monumental event in human history. 1335 from daniel
1359 9/01/2016 9 *1 //new moon, some end times searchers are looking for a new moon, specifically

The symmetry is beautiful. Consider The Source.


#2    wolfknight

wolfknight

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
  • Joined:26 Jun 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA Kentucky

  • There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

I have studies Revelation for years. I have discovered in my studies what one person reads and think what Revelation mean to them. I have seen no sign of any seals being broken.
As far as you being a mind control victim how come someone believe in what you are saying. You could be telling us what the controllers are telling you to say.
Personel note: I don't believe in mind control. Every person has free will. Unless you are drugged out of your mind.

Edited by wolfknight, 18 February 2013 - 07:18 PM.


#3    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 244 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

 wolfknight, on 18 February 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

I have studies Revelation for years. I have discovered in my studies what one person reads and think what Revelation mean to them. I have seen no sign of any seals being broken.
As far as you being a mind control victim how come someone believe in what you are saying. You could be telling us what the controllers are telling you to say.
Personel note: I don't believe in mind control. Every person has free will. Unless you are drugged out of your mind.

Did you read the links?  A lot of what I am talking about is specifically what you are asking.  The people that "believe" in mind control do so because it was proven to them, on purpose.  They are the tribulation martyrs, and their testimony is all about mind control.  Read the two 555 links.

As far as you not seeing any seals being broken... you don't think the Nazi party flag and description of WW2 in Re 6 is meaningful?  Did you read that one?

FWIW, I am telling you exactly what they are telling me to say.. don't shoot the messenger.


#4    wolfknight

wolfknight

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
  • Joined:26 Jun 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA Kentucky

  • There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

I read your links but sorry I don't believe you. The Nazi Flag has nothing to do with the seals. Some think is does. Just like some believe Hilter was an Anti- Christ. And his wasn't.


#5    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 244 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

 wolfknight, on 18 February 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

I read your links but sorry I don't believe you. The Nazi Flag has nothing to do with the seals. Some think is does. Just like some believe Hilter was an Anti- Christ. And his wasn't.

Nostradamus identified him by name 400 years before his birth..


#6    SubjectDigamma

SubjectDigamma

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined:26 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

THERAPY AND PILLS


#7    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 244 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

 SubjectDigamma, on 19 February 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

THERAPY AND PILLS

BRAIN


#8    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,391 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

Uh, sorry, that prediction is rediculous.

To each their own I guess.


#9    MedicTJ

MedicTJ

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • Joined:09 Jan 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NW Indiana

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

I find it utterly astounding....the sheer audacity of people to say they either know, or have been told when the end is.

I'd personally like to see the Divine's reaction when everyone is judged and these people have to face Him.

It says....in the bible....that not the angels or even the Son of God knows when the time is.

So when you say that you "know" or that you have been "told", you are annointing yourself above Jesus Christ.  Which is funny, because He's the one you'll have to answer to.  If you've gotten any information, I'd say it comes from a darker source.  You can rest assured that it isn't true.....and you can rest assured it didn't come from God.

Dr. Phil says that marriage is hard work.

I say....if marriage is hard work, you're doing it wrong.  Love is not work.  Love is eternal.

http://www.reverbnat...om/tjflickinger

#10    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 244 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:46 AM

 pallidin, on 19 February 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

Uh, sorry, that prediction is rediculous.

To each their own I guess.

What's ridiculous about it?  The numbers are all taken from Daniel and Revelation, and the effect is profound.. at least, I think it is.


#11    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 244 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

 MedicTJ, on 19 February 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

I find it utterly astounding....the sheer audacity of people to say they either know, or have been told when the end is.

I'd personally like to see the Divine's reaction when everyone is judged and these people have to face Him.

It says....in the bible....that not the angels or even the Son of God knows when the time is.

So when you say that you "know" or that you have been "told", you are annointing yourself above Jesus Christ.  Which is funny, because He's the one you'll have to answer to.  If you've gotten any information, I'd say it comes from a darker source.  You can rest assured that it isn't true.....and you can rest assured it didn't come from God.

So, so, so sick of hearing "nobody knows the hour or the day."  Read the context.  It was said 2000 years ago, in the present tense.  It was an answer to a question posed in Biblical times.  Nowhere in the Bible does it say "nobody will ever know," in fact, just the opposite.

The Bible is riddled with clues and prophesies, and specifically in multiple places says that the day will be unsealed during the end times.  That's exactly where we are, if you don't think some people will know before it happens, what's the point of the clues?

Edited by prometheuslocke, 19 February 2013 - 01:49 AM.


#12    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,391 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

 prometheuslocke, on 19 February 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

What's ridiculous about it?  The numbers are all taken from Daniel and Revelation, and the effect is profound.. at least, I think it is.

Well, that's fine. You're certainly entitled to you own opinion here on UM.  :yes:


#13    MedicTJ

MedicTJ

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • Joined:09 Jan 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NW Indiana

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

 prometheuslocke, on 19 February 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

So, so, so sick of hearing "nobody knows the hour or the day."  Read the context.  It was said 2000 years ago, in the present tense.  It was an answer to a question posed in Biblical times.  Nowhere in the Bible does it say "nobody will ever know," in fact, just the opposite.

The Bible is riddled with clues and prophesies, and specifically in multiple places says that the day will be unsealed during the end times.  That's exactly where we are, if you don't think some people will know before it happens, what's the point of the clues?

Matthew 36 is as follows:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,f but only the Father."

Dr. Phil says that marriage is hard work.

I say....if marriage is hard work, you're doing it wrong.  Love is not work.  Love is eternal.

http://www.reverbnat...om/tjflickinger

#14    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,195 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:32 AM

 prometheuslocke, on 18 February 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

I believe the gang-stalking phenomenon itself is the 5th Seal of Revelation, and it is one of the two things which will alter the course of humanity. It will do this by publicizing the mass use of mind control technology on the population of the world, and it will attempt to blame the government.
Nothing more than paranoid delusions, which kind of fits in with the rest of your post.

http://www.nytimes.c...html?fta=y&_r=0
http://www.washingto...7011001399.html

http://cjb.sagepub.c...1/1/55.abstract


#15    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,195 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:33 AM

 prometheuslocke, on 19 February 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

What's ridiculous about it?  The numbers are all taken from Daniel and Revelation, and the effect is profound.. at least, I think it is.
And modified by you.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users